Jenna Is Engaged!

Jenna Jamerson surely is hot. And how is it that it is not news?

I don't know, that's my post isn't real, just tease at her.

I don't hate at entire of Bush's family, just dislike Bush, both of son, father and Jenna but Laura is okay, she's good with education system, such as visit on different of schools, plus I don't like Jenna for personal reason but can't have time to explain, even I don't want in debate.

If you need ask question or explain then please PM me.

Come on! You can't hate on them because their glorified father is mightly christian and he delivered us from evil. how can you have deeply hatred for a very important person in the world who save thousand of people from saddam's evil stronghold ? I love Bush for what he did which he saved other people which for they wld be lost without Lord's guidance.

:x:x

we dont care about them, They aren't deaf. Let them go, I think they wont be a last longer together!

:x:x

we dont care about them, They aren't deaf. Let them go, I think they wont be a last longer together!

Dont hating on hearing. You know that u cant live without hearing. whether u like it or not u are stuck with hearing people period. lmao

Dont hating on hearing. You know that u cant live without hearing. whether u like it or not u are stuck with hearing people period. lmao

i dont hating on hearing. I have lot of awesome hearing friends.

but look at the issue. They are SO SO SO SO , do they provided to deaf community? I don't think so they would do but they do care about the war!!!!! I heard a lot of americans are not happy with mr. president bush.

why we should give their attention?

but look at the issue. They are SO SO SO SO , do they provided to deaf community? I don't think so they would do but they do care about the war!!!!! I heard a lot of americans are not happy with mr. president bush.

why we should give their attention?

Jeebus.

Anytime a person who happen hold the important position in our society. Do you think he/she owes to us?

Newsflash (or shall i say the truth) no one should shld owe one other anything. If you want anything then speak up, dont hide behind your mommy s ass.

Jeebus.

Anytime a person who happen hold the important position in our society. Do you think he/she owes to us?

Newsflash (or shall i say the truth) no one should shld owe one other anything. If you want anything then speak up, dont hide behind your mommy s ass.

LAMO,

I don't care about them, They are just human begin! I don't give my full attention for them.

what is your problems?

but look at the issue. They are SO SO SO SO , do they provided to deaf community? I don't think so they would do but they do care about the war!!!!! I heard a lot of americans are not happy with mr. president bush. why we should give their attention?

His daddy signed ADA yet you lambasted his son bec his son do not give "enough attention" to deaf community.

I dont have problem with you but have problem with people who trying to degradging others based on narrow thinkings.

His daddy signed ADA yet you lambasted his son bec his son do not give "enough attention" to deaf community.

I dont have problem with you but have problem with people who trying to degradging others based on narrow thinkings.

I dont care what you are saying!!!! some people dislike them or some people like them then they should get respect eachothers, But that is YOU only want to fight with me, what is the hell problems with you. I dont buy your crap BS stories!

therefore I dont care about them. they are so what. They are just human begin PEROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but they want to have full attention from you and someone! then you need to learn how to have good respect other people. I can see that you need to GROW UP!!!

hey Lumbingmi

Can you please tell me who they aren't deaf? I think you are misunderstanding.

I am not looking for fighting with you.

PEACE

Nah you know that when there is fire and you dont keep it going and it just die right away.

Come on! You can't hate on them because their glorified father is mightly christian and he delivered us from evil. how can you have deeply hatred for a very important person in the world who save thousand of people from saddam's evil stronghold ? I love Bush for what he did which he saved other people which for they wld be lost without Lord's guidance.

I don't care, plus I'm not damn christian.

I'm VERY atheist, I don't give a FUCK about christian families, that's not me.

Reba, you are bring the old threads back now that she is married and not pregnant. You are the first for today on the discussion about the wedding and the Bush family, only that you indicate that she is not pregnant, period. :wink:

NO! Jenna isn't pregnant yet. The rumor is hoax! She just got married last Saturday.

Back