Jenna Is Engaged!

dreamsfloatjoe

Reaction score
:wave: August 16, 2007 Jenna Bush engaged

WASHINGTON (CNN) — President and Laura Bush's daughter, Jenna, is engaged to be married, the White House announced Thursday.

Jenna Bush, 24, is marrying Henry Hager, 28, a former White House aide who used to work with Karl Rove. His father, John Hager, is the chairman of the Virginia Republican Party.

The couple has been dating for nearly two years, according to the Washington Post.

The White House said no wedding date has been set.

I didn't even know she was preggie.

Are you going to the wedding? As for me, I never attend weddings because the best man never gets to prove it. :laugh2:

Reference: CNN News Story

More info to follow here: The White House & I suspect here: TMZ

Ya know, a few years back, I was going to buy The White House,
but, I didn't want to live in a house that small. :giggle:

I bet the jokes will be funny tonight on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Dreamsfloatjoetrees.jpg

preggie? wtf? I don't see any source saying she is pregnant.

Who cares? I don't give fuck about Bush's family.

Guys, shut the hell up about her in a bad way. It wasn't her decide to invade Iraq or something. She is just a English teacher. Jesus Christ. Anyway, I'm same as Freaky Cat said, hope their lives will be blessed and happy.

Yup, that good one.

It would nice for them to own land and build new house in Iraq. :lol:

Would you desire someone you personally know and don't like and their kids to do that, just because of what their parent(s) do or have done???

Not.

As for the topic in this thread, I bid them much happiness and a wonderful life together!

~RR

I wish them well but as one mentioned in an earlier post thats too small of a house for me, considering that he was a former aide working for Rove and his parents are part of the Virginia Republican Committee. Eh kind of fits dont it??

We need to put our political view aside... I wish them good luck! There is no proof that Jenna is preggy. I don't see any sources about Jenna being preggy..

Would you desire someone you personally know and don't like and their kids to do that, just because of what their parent(s) do or have done???

Not.

As for the topic in this thread, I bid them much happiness and a wonderful life together!

~RR

I don't know, that's my post isn't real, just tease at her.

I don't hate at entire of Bush's family, just dislike Bush, both of son, father and Jenna but Laura is okay, she's good with education system, such as visit on different of schools, plus I don't like Jenna for personal reason but can't have time to explain, even I don't want in debate.

If you need ask question or explain then please PM me.

Back