Jealousy Quiz Test..

The 1st time I took it I got an 102
Re took it with trust then got an 82
Oh Well LoL:lol:

My Score is 31

89 or lower: you feel secure and trusting in your relationship.

I do trust my man.. :)

Mine is 40. I trust my husband completely. We do everything together.... except playing sports with him... he's sooo compeitive!! ha. I always let him win.

my score is 38. I am not in a relationship right now but I was thinking about how I was feeling while I was in relationship in general. Not bad! :)

I think jealousy is normal in a relationship. Possess effective strategies for coping with jealousy. One way is to focus on yourself and your goals. Focus on the journey and the reason you are here on earth.

BTW I scored 87, and you know what? I don't care if I suspect infidelity because I'm busy with life.

23! Really I don't care about anything. I love my gf and she is free to do whatever she pleases.

I do get jealous on something else but not on romantic side.

my score is 168 because im jealous if my boyfriend got another woman i would getting pissed off for sure!

Your total score: 73

Overall, the higher your score, the more jealous you tend to be. (See below)

89 or lower: You feel secure and trusting in your relationship.

66 I think a little jealousy is good. But not out of control. When i was dating my ex we were in a club and this guy grabbed my @$$!! I told my ex just as a can you believe that moment. He said, "so what do you want me to do about it?" well i didn't want him to fight but good lord show SOME emotion!!

scored an 84. I agree! A lil bit of possessiveness isn't *too* bad yea? ;)

Back