JClarke's next trip

Jclarke and I had good time at Caps game (we witnessed Ovechkin, Semin goals) and NEWSEUM. We couldn't do many things to do since I have him for one day.

Is it just me or does Jake look like Andy Dick?

357gg1f.png

whoa. Jake can easily fool them in NY. Clubs and Restaurants would give them special treatment!

Hello - just a brief update, since I arrived in U.S.A - I hardly came on AD most of the time, I believe you guys have noticed - and no, I have not yet felt homesick, since whenever I see deaf people, I feel blessed and comfortable just like the day at Gallaudet university, which I spent the day there. I was blown after such HUGE improvement there since the last time I visited in 1999, I met up with my friend (from australia) his girlfriend at the marketplace over lunch to meet in person, such a lovely woman.

Anyway, tomorrow is the last full day in D.C before I head off to New York City on Wednesday morning by Amtrak train

Hello - just a brief update, since I arrived in U.S.A - I hardly came on AD most of the time, I believe you guys have noticed - and no, I have not yet felt homesick, since whenever I see deaf people, I feel blessed and comfortable just like the day at Gallaudet university, which I spent the day there. I was blown after such HUGE improvement there since the last time I visited in 1999, I met up with my friend (from australia) his girlfriend at the marketplace over lunch to meet in person, such a lovely woman.

Anyway, tomorrow is the last full day in D.C before I head off to New York City on Wednesday morning by Amtrak train

be safe. we're having serious downpour since this morning. Amtrak may be delayed.

be safe. we're having serious downpour since this morning. Amtrak may be delayed.
Yeah, saw the weather on TV, Washington D.C is expecting snow again on thursday, but we'll see how I go on the train but lucky I dont have any plans on wednesday so I expect any delays... no hurry tho, but thanks Jiro.

In New York, he can pretend he is Andy Dick and get us VIP passes!!! :lol:

Jake - just follow my lead and let's do the celebrity prank at the restaurant prior to bar. :devil:

I thought JC will post a picture of us, but guess he's toooo busy in America. Here's picture of us in NHL Capitals vs Coyotes game.

DSC02336.jpg

My t-shirt says "Россия Вперед!" due to two Russian Hockey players playing for Capitals. :D

Texan Guy - call in Texas Ranger!!!!

fx79f.jpg

Back