JClarke's next trip

ahhh russian embassy? but from my old memory of that location that it looks like union station, upper deck right next to train???

Wow! You seriously need to visit DC again! Union Station is opposite side of US Capitol :)

This one is the newest museum called NEWSEUM, it comes with a nice rooftop deck , and there's one floor is for 9\11, they showed us how reporters survived through the 9\11 there is a huge screen film showed a reported stand very close to collapsed wtc building, JC and me jawdroppppppped!

Wow! You seriously need to visit DC again! Union Station is opposite side of US Capitol :)

This one is the newest museum called NEWSEUM, it comes with a nice rooftop deck , and there's one floor is for 9\11, they showed us how reporters survived through the 9\11 there is a huge screen film showed a reported stand very close to collapsed wtc building, JC and me jawdroppppppped!

You can say that I neeed to get my ass over to DC real soon! Oh I wasn't aware that there is the newest museum called newseum. Glad you brought jclarke to the new museum. I just googled it oh its in Penn ave N.W. Awesome.

about 15 minutes ago, I checked out the window to find out it is SNOWING IN NEW YORK CITY!! :shock:

No need for snowmobile - it melts when it is on the ground

When I arrived in Brooklyn, I noticed flurries....me :madfawk: at snow!

When I arrived in Brooklyn, I noticed flurries....me :madfawk: at snow!
oh where i live here, its getting darker and darker oh yeah, snow headed our way looked pretty heavy grrrr oh yes its windy.. i wish i could take a pic but i am in the huge window that won't turn good in my cheap sk.

lucky not me.. it's SUNNY outside in california but not for long rain will return tomorrow... :aw:

LOL I wish he had brought some of the Australian warmth too. But I get to meet him in a little more than 36hrs. So I can't complain much LOL

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Its sunny and blue skies today!

Look at those handsome men in DC! :naughty:

Have fun in NY! :D

Back