JClarke's next trip

You should go with Jake to USA. You are too late.

Actually I have no more annual leave. But wedding is imminent. Beside I'm new to this site, so I would love to make new friends here before going on adventure on the other side of the world (anywhere).

Actually I have no more annual leave. But wedding is imminent. Beside I'm new to this site, so I would love to make new friends here before going on adventure on the other side of the world (anywhere).

No problem. You may go to Las Vegas USA for Deaf Nation World Expo on July 18-23. I heard that 5,000 or more attenders from world will be there. You may meet lots of girls. :lol:

JC:wave:, I hope you having great time there. You so lucky to visit America. I hope to get there one day soon. Enjoy rest of your trip!

No problem. You may go to Las Vegas USA for Deaf Nation World Expo on July 18-23. I heard that 5,000 or more attenders from world will be there. You may meet lots of girls. :lol:

Pity, I can't flirt with many girls there when I'm married. I heard about Deaf Nation, sounds like it's gonna be this year, then I still don't have annual leave :(

(narrated)

"Jake is in the strange land of DC..... Will he survive?"

Stay tune!

:rofl2:

He will survive with many girls like he was the last man alive cos there were no men except horny women needs a man desperately and that would be HIM!

just letting you allknow - i am still alive and active :)

What do you think of Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan?

Ditto. jacob, what did you eat in DC so far?

I had a chicken melt sandwich for dinner at the local diner with authentic, and stayed at his place for the night, the party was a bad turnout we were there and only 6 ppl were there, so we left and went home, watched a movie instead
What do you think of Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan?
Dont think we went,

will he find romance? Can't wait til tomorrow's JClark soap opera

*picturing him in a nice American resturant with woman of his dream*

You're too early to ask this question but since I love Portland/Vancouver... I am having plans to return back there in mid 2010 :cool2:

I had a chicken melt sandwich for dinner at the local diner with authentic, and stayed at his place for the night, the party was a bad turnout we were there and only 6 ppl were there, so we left and went home, watched a movie instead

Dont think we went,

You're too early to ask this question but since I love Portland/Vancouver... I am having plans to return back there in mid 2010 :cool2:

Portland is similar to Boulder. ;)

Jake, are you homesick yet? :lol:

Glad that you are enjoying yourself over there and meeting some ADers. Keep it up and keep us posted throughout your journey. Don't forget Aussie day here. Aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi! Happy Aussie day to ya, mate! :cheers:

hope you had still nice time in DC a little bit. Sorry about the party but hey, it wasn't the end of the world. ;)

keep us updated on your next menu. haha

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

PFH, of course - that's why I love that place so I'm coming back

You should visit United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Adjacent to the National Mall in Washington, D.C.a memorial to the millions who died during the Nazi regime in Germany during World War II. The museum is located just off of the National Mall in Washington, DC. I had been there in serveral years ago and I was very sad about it.

Back