JClarke's next trip

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me give you a reason why I stated the title of this thread. Since I was a member in 2006, and I have made so many U.S friends from this forum. Some of you may or may not remember that I told countless times that I vow to visit U.S in 2007, 2008, and 2009. :aw:

All promises and decisions has been broken so many times before, but not anymore as today, marks 7 days to go, which I will be coming to America, for real, this time. :D

So for the first time in three years, (and 11 years in RL) that I am being serious about going on vacation to America. I have so many reasons to do it, one of the reasons is to meet and hang out with some of my AD friends.

This is going to be an exciting trip for me and everyone else. I want to give you all the heads up that I state this:

Watch out, Americans, Australian AD'er INCOMING!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!! :rockon:

A message for you all AD'ers, BE PREPARED!​

The siggy below will be updated in few minutes with blog details and regular updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you are keeping your word. Sorry that I won't be able to meet you as well. Hope your trip goes well and that you have a blast!!

Have a safe trip. If you weren't coming to NYC then i wouldn't see some old friends, new aders and seeing NYC again! thanks to you for making me to come down for many reasons. of course i d like to meet new aders as well.

Deep in my thought, i am freaking looking forward to seeing NYC. I pray that Jiro will take me to chinatown if the time is permit. I only want to taste chinatown's food in NYC again. :D

Grammar Police!!!

Hey JClarke - Americans should be capitalized.

what? another one? :roll:

sorry teacher in me.:Oops:
It is not the grammar police he is talking about - he is talking about me creating ANOTHER thread :lol:

Too bad, Jiro. Get over with it, you better be glad that there will be the biggest AD yet as I mentioned!!!! :rockon:

It is not the grammar police he is talking about - he is talking about me creating ANOTHER thread :lol:

Too bad, Jiro. Get over with it, you better be glad that there will be the biggest AD yet as I mentioned!!!! :rockon:

:roll:

Back