JClarke's next trip

My friend went to visit a friend in NYC. Italian family.

He came back 15 pounds heavier in 4 days.

You have hope J.

Man, that must've been some meal. What was it? Pork? Ribs? Steak? Halibut? Crabs and lobsters? Philly steak?

My friend went to visit a friend in NYC. Italian family.

He came back 15 pounds heavier in 4 days.

You have hope J.

Of course, italian foods yummy! lots of cheese, ricotta cheese, pasta, tomatoe sauces, and go on. I am not a huge fan of sea foods but italian people are.

i am hungry now!

Of course, italian foods yummy! lots of cheese, ricotta cheese, pasta, tomatoe sauces, and go on. I am not a huge fan of sea foods but italian people are.

i am hungry now!

I'm having spaghetti tonight. Is that Italian enough with a budget crunch. Ther's spicy italian sausage going into the sauce, a cottage cheese salad on the side, but garlic cheese biscuits (like Olive Garden) and then for dessert, carmel truffle pudding with toasted pecans.

have a great time and enjoy yourself.. I wud had went to L.A but nah I'm like 6 to 8 hours far away from there.. ;)

Tomorrow!

Finally, the wait is over!

I'm packed and ready to go, I'm flying out tomorrow morning to Sydney for the international flight at 2.40pm (ADEST) :run:

:hyper:

:D

have a safe trip. What is your plan to eat your first food in america? I know you were in usa before.

Jake, have a great & safe trip to USA and have a great time with some Aders. Take care.... :)

Jake, have a great & safe trip to USA and have a great time with some Aders. Take care.... :)
Thank you Koala, you would be able to check my blog which I will be blogging it while I am on the trip :)

Have an awesome trip!! Will be checking up on that blog of yours....:wave:

actually, most foods will be better outside of U.S. airports-

Enjoy the trip!! You must take a lot of pics so you can show me Jake!! Since if I can't visit America for the time being I still want photos :)

guys, i am @ canberra airport, boarding soon biund for Sydney - will keep you all updated!

Back