Japan bill to let women on throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiko

Reaction score
"Japan's PM Junichiro Koizumi has pledged to submit a bill to parliament letting women ascend to the throne."
Full Story

This may be my chance to take over!
sneaky.gif
lol

I know this is off topic but there is vital information you need to know. F.Y.I.

I just wanted to point out that where Biblical Prophecy is concerned that in the End Times, The KJV Holy Bible says women will take position of authority and rebel against God ... just take a look at the feminist anti-god agenda.

Beware the Jezebel Spirit

Jesus Christ denounces The Jezebel spirit in Revelation 2:20

The Jezebel spirit is in contrast to the will of God. Her will has become god. Her will must be accomplished, regardless of the consequences. Not only did Jezebel steal authority, she manipulated those in leadership. She used lies and distortions. God waits for someone to stand up to her - to confront her. The greatest weakness among leaders is the fear of confrontation. They want peace without paying the price of confronting the manipulation and controlling tactics of the Jezebel spirit. It is interesting how similar the
Jezebel spirit's reactions are to those that of Satan. Sometimes Jezebel becomes temporarily remorseful, but soon she'll go back to her controlling tactics. She knows how to garner sympathy by knowing how to cry at the drop of a hat and fool almost anyone. The most cunning and yet most common way the spirit of control operates is through manipulation.
Understand that once you discover and reveal to everyone the Jezebel spirit, she would go into fits and she will declare war and make so much noise for fear of others seeing in her falsehood. Ammunition too is another issue. Jezebels are continually collecting ammunition. They acquire information that they can use against you in case they ever begin to lose their grip on power. All what they would have collected they would use against you without mercy. Therefore, when people try to manipulate or dominate the will of others, it is in direct violation of God's laws and comes under Satan's domain.
Control as well is to withhold information. A Jezebel wields power over you by knowing something you don't know in a situation. In the eyes of a Jezebel, having information you don't have is a powerful weapon of control. Jesus is our example, and he opposes the proud. "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble", (1 Peter 5:5). A female who is tempted to control gives an open door to the Jezebel spirit. One major characteristic of a controller is that she has to be right. She has no tolerance for being wrong and will rarely, if ever, admit to wrongdoing. A Jezebel spirit is never wrong, unless it is a temporary admittance of guilt to gain "favor" with someone. When a Jezebel apologizes it is never in true repentance or acknowledgment of wrongdoing but rather, "I'm sorry your feelings were hurt." In a dialogue, she will twist things around to the point of making you feel you need to apologize for causing her to make a bad decision. I have also noticed some other characteristic from the Jezebel spirit. The controller will always take the glory for anything that looks good. She will quickly overlook those who did the hard work and easily would step on people, sacrificing all etiquette to be the one who receives credit. Is Jezebel a spirit or a work of the flesh? Jezebel is a spirit, but it has found access through uncrucified flesh. You will never have a person with a controlling spirit admit she is wrong. It is always the fault of someone else. If you insist on an apology and confront the controller, you will probably get a screaming response such as, "Yes, I'm wrong. I'm always wrong." This sarcastic spewing is a long way from repentance. One of its sly ways to slip away once confronted, is to try to confuse you by changing the subject five times in one minute. Confusion keeps them "undiscovered" and unexposed. Therefore, it is impossible to converse with a Jezebel in logic. They would write several pages dealing with all sorts of other situations than the one you are confronting them with. The context would be so vague that no one would understand head or tails. If it is in conversation they would simply talk nonsense to delude and confuse you, never responding to your question. In this situation, one has to repeat the question and ask them only to respond to that question. They never do. They never will. Many times the ones that carry the Jezebel spirit talk non-stop. They have a need to feel power and authority, and they will do anything to achieve it. They feel they know more than anyone; therefore they dominate all conversations. Jezebel uses talking as a form of control. In a typical conversation, She does all the talking. All conversation with her is one-sided. You are doing the listening. And if ever there is a break and you want to say something, the Jezebel switches off and does not hear you. Read attentively and see if anyone of you might start having traits of this spirit. If you think you recognize yourself in any part, remember all is not lost, but there is a wide door of escape and that is: REPENTANCE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

Thank you and you can research the Jezebel spirit on your own time. :)

Heath the Amish boy,

Do me a favor. Ask your mother for her opinion about woman being on the throne on Earth (Not Heavens)....

I don't get it. What does all that nonsense have to do with Japan possibly allowing Princess Aiko to ascend the throne?

Reiko said:
I don't get it. What does all that nonsense have to do with Japan possibly allowing Princess Aiko to ascend the throne?

Biblical prophecy says that women will take the world stage and rebel against God in the End Times. God clearly manadates that men are to be in a position of authority at all times. You will notice satan says " I will be the most high and ascend to the throne of Heaven " then in the spiritual world mirrors the world leadership system. God said to pray for the world leaders, people in authority and government officals. Pray for those in leadership positions.

Heath said:
Biblical prophecy says that women will take the world stage and rebel against God in the End Times. God clearly manadates that men are to be in a position of authority at all times. You will notice satan says " I will be the most high and ascend to the throne of Heaven " then in the spiritual world mirrors the world leadership system. God said to pray for the world leaders, people in authority and government officals. Pray for those in leadership positions.

What about Queen Elizabeth I of England? She did it back then and nothing happened. Princess Aiko may just turn out to be the same. Then fifty-something years in the future someone else might say the same thing about the next Princess Tabitha of Tacoistan.

Heath said:
Well I don't believe in the bible.
Also why are you not complaining about the UK? They allow women to be queen all the time. Plus the position of emperor/empress in japan does not hold real authority. The government is ran by the parliment and the PM is a man by the way.

I would love to see the look on your face if hillary gets elected president in 2008. :laugh2:

Mookie said:
Heath the Amish boy,

Do me a favor. Ask your mother for her opinion about woman being on the throne on Earth (Not Heavens)....

My mom knows about the Jezebel spirt and it concerns both Heaven and Earth.

The longer you study the Bible about different areas of spirits that operate and dominate the world then you will start to understand and see what I am talking about. :) :thumb:

Heath said:
My mom knows about the Jezebel spirt and it concerns both Heaven and Earth.

Not even your mother does not believe in women's rights? Am I confused why your mother still votes for the elected people for government positions? :confused:

Yay! :applause:

About time they let a female get on that throne. I'll be looking forward to the day when it does happen.

Heath, you're one weird fella. :ugh:

could the preching be left to a single fourm every one has their own relationship or lack of with god and im getting sick of being preached to in every other thread.

i think it is cool that this bill may pass and Prince Naruhito will not use a concubine for an hair, im not a fan of poly andary his wife i dont think would be happy about it ither , and with less stress then she shold be able to get healthyer.

Good morning, Reiko...
I haven't read the article yet but from the headline, I was elated to see that, after all of the centuries gone by, that finally, at long last, ladies will now be able to use a regular porcelain throne just like us guys! :mrgreen:

*Slinking in...* I just read the article. YAY, for the ladies!!

*Slinking back in* Bumping this up and in deference to a now-famous but puzzling line in Robert Browning's, "My Last Duchess", I give you: And all smiles stopped together.

Meaning, did I hit a nerve with my wise-crack post (# 18) above this one? I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back