I've been asked to make a Cochlear Implant T-shirt design

or this logo is for teen

"cochlear implants rulz"

Awesome idea Ron!!! :) I like it very much........ Maybe colourful logo for Children because the children loves the bright colours.

That is a great suggestion about the colors. I've got some time to work on this so I'll really that that suggestions into consideration and see if I can work it in.

Well, like I said I just started working on this today. I generally end up trying many designs before I finally find what I'm looking for. So the image below is just what I came up with today as I experiment with ideas. What do you think?

cishirt1.jpg

Thanks again.

Ron Jaxon

Professional t-shirt and I like it... your design is really cool

Ron,
I like it. You could also add in the name of the camp that the teens are attending and also the date. This way they would always have a keepsake of the date in mind. Im sure that a camp like this would be something these kids would remember for years to come, and I am sure they will have alot of fun meeting other fellow teens with CI's..
Great suggestion! Text is another visual element, and a group identifier. It provides a feeling of belonging to a special group and unity.

i like the idea of no slogan. Let people write their own if they want. nice and bold image looks good
*EQL*

I agree with the others..I would be careful about using the word "hear"

Why not something nuetral as "CI users _________" On the line, put in whatever popular slang young kids use. Maybe do some research on the popular slang words kids use these days.

Incorporating both CI and "deaf pride" would suggest one has to do with the other. They don't.
On the other hand, they're not incompatible either.

Thanks so much for all the feed back and suggestions on this. I'll show you the finished design when it's done. The event this is for is more then a month away so I've got time to experiment with it.

Maybe when I'm done I can give you all the image and you can put it on a T-shirt with one of those iron on's you can print with a printer.

Ron Jaxon

Here are a couple of variations.

2shirts.jpg

I went to the Cochlear forum and asked for opinions. All of them either have the CI or are about to get one. They all like the "CI CAN HEAR NOW!" slogan. Who better to know then a group of CI user for that's who this shirt is being made for.

I also tried the "CI RULZ" as you suggested here. I haven't decided yet. I've got time. So we'll see how it turns out.

Thanks again.

Ron Jaxon

How about a play on tv/movie themes i.e. 'my ears are bionic, I'll be hearing you!' - sort of a terminator film take....

Love the design, are you able to make it 3D?

Back