It's Time To Go

aww sorry to hear. I'm sure she is happy with pain free and being w/ her loves in heaven. Rest in Peace.

BabyAngel said:
Bad news -

My mom just recently called and said that aunt sis died. :(

Aww BabyAngel, I'm so sorry to hear the bad news, :hug:.....

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Oh no! I am so sorry! Are you okay? Let us know and here is a :grouphug: from all of us ADers!

Yeah, I'm doing okay so far but I just can't sleep right now. It is after midnight. I just want to go to my mom's house and be with my family, but I will wait until tomorrow (which that mean today) and be with my family, we will have a funeral home for my aunt tomorrow night (tonight) So hopefully I will get some rest tonight

Awwww I am sorry to hear that and I am sure she is in the heaven without suffer the pain from the stroke :(

I am sorry to hear your wonderful aunt. Remmy this she loves you in your heart and she will always be in your heart for the rest of your life. :hug:

Rest in Peace Auntie!!!

Sorry to hear about your aunt that died. My prayers are with you and your family.

I'm sorry about your aunt and pray that your family will go through the problem just fine. :hug:

:( OH my dear friend BabyAngel, I am so very, very sorry to hear about your Aunt "sis"!!!! You have suffered so many losses this past year, but, you manage to stay strong and supportive towards your family. You are in my prayers, and in my heart. I hope and pray that the next several days, God will comfort your family, as He gives peace to Aunt "sis" as He welcomes her Home!!!! Stay strong my dear friend!!! :hug: :hug: :ily:

Back