It's Time To Go

BabyAngel

Reaction score
Hey everybody

I just had to do this to take my feelings out of my chest, last night I was calling my mom around 9 o'clock but my second dad answered and said that my mom and grandma are at the hospital, it paniced me and asked him what happened? He explained to me that my aunt "Sis" had a stoke and she is in a bad shape. I was so shocked and told him that I will call my mom in the morning before she goes to work.

I couldn't able to sleep last night because I kept woke up and I felt hot, I checked the tempertature and it was 65 on AC, but I still felt hot. I just can't slept and worried about my aunt. This morning I finally woke up and called my mom, she told me that my aunt's temperature went high this morning and her breathing is getting lighter, I felt so sad about that because it is time for her to go anytime soon. My mom explained to me how it happened, she said that my aunt was going to the bathroom and then she just fell on the floor. My aunt's sister in law found her and rushed to the hospital, the doctor said that my aunt had a stroke and it caused major bleeding in her brain, so she wouldn't be alive longer. I am just really worried about my family, but I have to let God to take care of it because He didn't want us to worry too much.

I always love my aunt "sis" so much because every time I see her, she always asked me "Do you want a peice of gum?" she always have a lot of packs of gum in her purse, I think that is funny. She also sent all of us some money for christmas, she is so sweet, I know she will be really happy to be with her husband who is in the heaven. I know I can't cry right now because we have to be strong for my aunt sis.

Thanks for taking your time to read this about my feelings out of my chest. Everything will be okay I hope.

Sorry to hear about ur aunt. My mom just had stroke in January but shes better now. She isn't the same who she was. I do really miss that. But glad she is okay now. I pray for ur aunt. :hug: BabyAngel

Awww you gave me a goosebumps! I am sorry! :hug:

Keep us updated!

Life can be unfair but God do have a plan though. *sigh*

Awww I'm sorry to hear about your auntie. :( Life too short and it's hard to spend times with your love ones everyday, but what's important is never stay angry at your love ones, because we don't need to regret anything before our time comes. I hope whatever turns out to be, Your auntie will be at peace. :hug: Hang in there BabyAngel and thanks for sharing your feelings with us. ;)

I'm so sorry about what's happening with your aunt. She'll be in a better place when its her time. I'll be praying for you and family. Stay strong! :hug:

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt, and I'll be sure to pray for her :hug:

Sorry to hear that and my prayer is with you and your family. :hug: And I am sure your aunt will be in peace and knowing that you and your family loves her so much.

As difficult this may be now...continue to stay strong no matter how anything goes--surely, you couldn't have said it any better: "I am just really worried about my family, but I have to let God to take care of it because He didn't want us to worry too much." Hold fast to your faith and prayers as well as cherishing the good things about your 'sis'/aunt. I'll be sure to keep you, your family and your sweet aunt in my thoughts and prayers.

Will keep this 'sticky' for the time being so AD'ers extend their support and encouragements for you-- ;)

Do take great care now!

~RR

I am so sorry to hear that. My prayer is with you and ur family.. Hang in there.. :hug:

i am sorry to hear that! :hug: you have had some losses in a short time :( but you are a very strong woman as you have been through a lot.. i admire you very much girl! :hug: you and your family are in my thoughts.. hang in there girl! :)

Thank you very much for supporting me, I wish I can be there with my family at the hospital but I can't because of school tonight.

I just recently talked to my mom before she left to go to the hospital tonight, she said that my aunt is getting worse now. The stroke she had, it damaged her brain, but her brain stem is only alive for right now. We just have to wait until it is time for her, a lot of my families are there with her at the hospital.

Again, thank you.

oh man! i hate to see that happen... but god have a plan for people go home with god.. i am very very sowwy abt that.. pls let us know about her.. i pray for her.. :hug:

I didn't see this thread until now.

BabyAngel, I am so sorry to hear about your aunt sis. I know you have been through a lot lately. I wish I could hug you in person :hug:
You will be in my prayers tonight.

Back