Its time to bring back the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
your entitled to your opinion, im not saying anything otherwise...i dunno..i just don't see how people get so personally involved, like they throw up whenever they think of having to have bush as a leader for 4 more years.

im a huge bush supporter, but if kerry would have won, i prolly would have made low-blow pot shots at him whenever i could, but i wouldn't be as blood-thirsty as the anti-bush crowd is...

maybe its because im just getting to the age where politics matter to me, but i don't ever remember seeing things like this when i was growing up, and i can remember back to when raegan was in office.

i guess im just of the belief that when election year rolls around, you vote for who you want, hope they win, but either way you "rally"(for lack of a better word) around the new president. now im not saying you follow like a mindless minion, but you accept that hes is now the leader of our country, for better or worse, and instead of trying to tear him down, you build him up. thats just my opinion tho

bush is

stoping the terrorists before they grow.So overall do you want war here or overthere be my guest.Also during pres Clinton Admins. the Sudan in Africa< I am going to say one more time, was holding Bin Laden in jail.The pres of Sudan called Clinton to come and get him.Clinton didnt do anything so therefore thats when 9 11 happened.So firemen crews over 2000 peopel died in the towers.So should Bush ignore the terrorists from coming here or there.Or should we stop them right now before its too late . If you thibnk Bush is a Deserter ,by law if you are a crook or deserter you cant be a worker in the govnt or even be a mailman or a police officer its the US policy. geeez !!!!

AvengedSevenfol said:
your entitled to your opinion, im not saying anything otherwise...i dunno..i just don't see how people get so personally involved, like they throw up whenever they think of having to have bush as a leader for 4 more years.

im a huge bush supporter, but if kerry would have won, i prolly would have made low-blow pot shots at him whenever i could, but i wouldn't be as blood-thirsty as the anti-bush crowd is...

maybe its because im just getting to the age where politics matter to me, but i don't ever remember seeing things like this when i was growing up, and i can remember back to when raegan was in office.

i guess im just of the belief that when election year rolls around, you vote for who you want, hope they win, but either way you "rally"(for lack of a better word) around the new president. now im not saying you follow like a mindless minion, but you accept that hes is now the leader of our country, for better or worse, and instead of trying to tear him down, you build him up. thats just my opinion tho

I hear you loudly and clear. You are very right. I would love to help build Bush up but after 4 years of seeing how he behaved like an Emperor wanna be, bully to other countries and making stupid mistakes, I can only cringe and pray that he wont repeat same mistakes in his next term. It doesn't help that we are laughingstocks to foreigners..they are appalled that we are stupid enough to elect Bush again. Bush is NOT loved or well respected by other countries with a few exceptions.

I feel that Iraq is becoming another " Vietnam" and I am growing tired of seeing young men dying for Bush's stupidity. Bush is very one single track minded, focusing all on Iraq and capturing Baden, while other countries are quietly moving ahead of us such as China, India, Iran, North Korea, etc. He is
not addressing any domestic issues either.

End of my ranting tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind. Lol

Last edited:
AvengedSevenfol said:

your right I am entitled to my opinion which I would gladly keep to myself most of the time if not for the ignorant postings of a selected few

You liberals just dont get it. You must like what you saw on 9-11. harleymn is absulutly right. I dont want arabs come on US soil and attack shopping malls or a busy street corner blowing up innocent people like arabs do in israel. Thats why we have the patriot act and dept of homeland security in place for. To catch these arabs before they make thier suicide attacks. By the way george bush can remove the federal judges if he wants to. Thomas jefferson has done it. Like that federal judge who says the prisoners in guantanamo bay must have legal counsel represention. These guys are terrorist not your average everyday criminals. That judge needs to find another line of work. Another judge who said that 20th hijacker cannot get the death penalty. And the shoe bomber cannot get the death penalty. Bush should line all those federal judges that bill clinton appointed and fire them.Its called the 9th circut appeal. And bush should use the 9th circut appeal because these judges do not care about public safety. They do not care if terrorist commit another 9-11 again. All they care about is that consitution. Arabs are NOT AMERICANS! so the do not get rights and freedoms that americans are protected under that consitution.

ravensteve1961 said:
You liberals just dont get it. You must like what you saw on 9-11. harleymn is absulutly right. I dont want arabs come on US soil and attack shopping malls or a busy street corner blowing up innocent people like arabs do in israel. Thats why we have the patriot act and dept of homeland security in place for. To catch these arabs before they make thier suicide attacks. By the way george bush can remove the federal judges if he wants to. Thomas jefferson has done it. Like that federal judge who says the prisoners in guantanamo bay must have legal counsel represention. These guys are terrorist not your average everyday criminals. That judge needs to find another line of work. Another judge who said that 20th hijacker cannot get the death penalty. And the shoe bomber cannot get the death penalty. Bush should line all those federal judges that bill clinton appointed and fire them.Its called the 9th circut appeal. And bush should use the 9th circut appeal because these judges do not care about public safety. They do not care if terrorist commit another 9-11 again. All they care about is that consitution. Arabs are NOT AMERICANS! so the do not get rights and freedoms that americans are protected under that consitution.

shut up, you have no idea what your talking about, many Arabs are Americans. just another completly ignorant consevative post

harleymn said:
stoping the terrorists before they grow.So overall do you want war here or overthere be my guest.Also during pres Clinton Admins. the Sudan in Africa< I am going to say one more time, was holding Bin Laden in jail.The pres of Sudan called Clinton to come and get him.Clinton didnt do anything so therefore thats when 9 11 happened.So firemen crews over 2000 peopel died in the towers.So should Bush ignore the terrorists from coming here or there.Or should we stop them right now before its too late . If you thibnk Bush is a Deserter ,by law if you are a crook or deserter you cant be a worker in the govnt or even be a mailman or a police officer its the US policy. geeez !!!!

Don't blame it all on Clinton, because the evidence showed that both presidents Bush and Clinton knew that hijackers were likely to strike the United States. And Bush became President did he prevent that for happening If he knew? It amazed me that some only points fingers at one person only that would be Clinton. :sure:

cheri

you need to reread my post i said if clinton had gone gotten bin laden do you think 9111 wouldnt happen.Plus i told you thatBush was only pres for three months you got be kiddding meee.How can that be his fault when you say it is his ,you must be (cheri) :sure:

Arabs are NOT AMERICANS! so the do not get rights and freedoms that americans are protected under that consitution.

You sound like an Arabs hater. tsk tsk! Not all Arabs are bad people. Gotta be careful what you say.

you need to reread my post i said if clinton had gone gotten bin laden do you think 9111 wouldnt happen.Plus i told you thatBush was only pres for three months you got be kiddding meee.How can that be his fault when you say it is his ,you must be (cheri)

You did not ask the question "If" You were blaming it more on Clinton that is what I've been reading from you. Yes it is part of his fault He knew about it. He ingored it. Sorry it's the truth. :whistle:

Cheri you say this cause you never been involved in a terrorist attack. Supposed you kids say""" mom im going to the mall be back at 6"" Then 3 hours later you local news breaks and theres was a suicide car bomb at the mall and youre worried then you got a phone call from the police and they say both of your kids are dead. Now you would be crying then anger comes. The the next day the news said two saudis were in connection to yestedays bombing now ill bet youll yell to president bush to use this on the saudis.
Mushroom_c_m387817.jpg

Now would ya..Be honest now.

nope

Cheri said:
You sound like an Arabs hater. tsk tsk! Not all Arabs are bad people. Gotta be careful what you say.

You did not ask the question "If" You were blaming it more on Clinton that is what I've been reading from you. Yes it is part of his fault He knew about it. He ingored it. Sorry it's the truth. :whistle:
like i said it was it was tooo late three months .how do you expect him to stop bin laden atttack to 911. almost fours yrs into clinton admn how hard is that too understand , whewn clinton had time to go pick up bin laden instead of puttting buttnocks in the chair. isnt that hard to understand.what does If has anything to do with what iam saying.

harleymn said:
like i said it was it was tooo late three months .how do you expect him to stop bin laden atttack to 911. almost fours yrs into clinton admn how hard is that too understand , whewn clinton had time to go pick up bin laden instead of puttting buttnocks in the chair. isnt that hard to understand.what does If has anything to do with what iam saying.

Your story is a lie because Clinton did not offered by the Sudanese government, that he could have Osama bin Laden.

When United states talk to Sudeanese there was no offered.

Why would Clinton do something about bin Laden when he did not committed crime against America.

The threaten Letter did not come in until Bush was President, and Clinton did warned Bush to watch out for Bin Laden. So give me a break here, Bush shouldn't be at fault? What is he doing right now? He only taken Saddam out and working on Iraq. What about Bin Laden? It's easy for you to point fingers right at Clinton because you're a republican but You don't point fingers at Bush because Bush is a republican I see the whole thing. :roll:

ravensteve1961 said:
Cheri you say this cause you never been involved in a terrorist attack. Supposed you kids say""" mom im going to the mall be back at 6"" Then 3 hours later you local news breaks and theres was a suicide car bomb at the mall and youre worried then you got a phone call from the police and they say both of your kids are dead. Now you would be crying then anger comes. The the next day the news said two saudis were in connection to yestedays bombing now ill bet youll yell to president bush to use this on the saudis.
Mushroom_c_m387817.jpg

That isn't funny comment coming from you, and I would blame Bush because he the one who has securities set up. Enough with the negitives of "What if" :slap:

ravensteve1961 said:
Mushroom_c_m387817.jpg

then two saudis would be at fault not all saudis, If
two inbread Ravens fans did the same thing you
would blame all ravens fans just the 2 that did it

I thank god that Bush won. Bush is doing much better than if Kerry was our President. I didn't like what I had to vote for Bush or Kerry. Both suck but which one would be better for other 4 years. So, Bush is it.

Rave, you are sick man.
You want to go war with someone that hate us. You want go to war with a country that may threat us.

I am total oppose to that. I want them to attacks us and showed us that they want to kill us. It will thrilled our American to join Military and fight aganist them. It would be like our WW2, we send our military there and celebrate that our men are at war. Much far better than what do you think. You are not thinking of aftermath of the declaring war aganist the countries.

I am not talking about that, Thousands of Saudi force at at Canada border and they are very ready to attack us. We do nothing with them because they haven't attacked us. OFC, I will say it is Obvious threat then we will be at war without congress approve.

100 to 3,000 civilians dying better than 3,000 Military which they were trainned to kill and protect our country. Today, we go to Iraqi because of WMD and Oil. That thing make Iraqi hate us. That is wrong and we should say that we went Iraqi for Saddam, thats it. They would cheer for American to be at Iraqi.

War with Terrorist is reasonable. Iraqi for WMD, no. Iraqi for Saddam, Yes.

--------------------------------

New topic with Rave,

You say what if about our kids dying at the mall and its from Saudi. Do you know what I will say? I will say oh god that his god's plan and important is that my kids are christian, so they will be save in with Jesus. Then I will make new kids.

Anyway with that kids thing. I will blame the Mall for not protecting their mall and customers. I will not blame on Saudi because they said they are Saudi Terrorist. I will never vote on our country to go war aganist Saudi because of their terrorist. We are already at war with Terrorist. I will vote for war aganist Saudi, if Saudi's force did attacked our country. It means that Saudi's force with Saudi's flag with them marching and attacking at our country. Unlike Terrorist which they tends not to carry flags. Terrorist is very different from Country's military. Terrorist often oppose with government not with people. Specially, for xtreme Muslims terrorist and they target at Christian people.

Last edited:
Crazymanw00t said:
New topic with Rave,

You say what if about our kids dying at the mall and its from Saudi. Do you know what I will say? I will say oh god that his god's plan and important is that my kids are christian, so they will be save in with Jesus. Then I will make new kids.

Anyway with that kids thing. I will blame the Mall for not protecting their mall and customers. I will not blame on Saudi because they said they are Saudi Terrorist. I will never vote on our country to go war aganist Saudi because of their terrorist. We are already at war with Terrorist. I will vote for war aganist Saudi, if Saudi's force did attacked our country. It means that Saudi's force with Saudi's flag with them marching and attacking at our country. Unlike Terrorist which they tends not to carry flags. Terrorist is very different from Country's military. Terrorist often oppose with government not with people. Specially, for xtreme Muslims terrorist and they target at Christian people.
That is why we need the patroit act. That is why we need dept of homeland security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back