Its time to bring back the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AvengedSevenfol said:
hey beo, found this which you conviently left out of your link above to the phony kerry/fonda picture...tsk tsk

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry.asp

Lol. Avenged, I did not "conveniently" leave that out, since I was unaware of it.
But even IF that photo was not doctored, so what? What in the WORLD is unpatriotic about it???
I do not understand that mindset, that it is "unpatriotic" to protest an unjust or immoral war.
Unless you are a Nazi of course.

conspiracy theories are fun, and i admit i've got my fair share. i certainly don't discount the possibility that he wasn't involved, but i don't see it that far fetched.

it really didn't take much to pull off 9/11. a couple of faked passports(which is easy to do, in iraq soldiers have found faked iraqi passports used by syrians and iranians so that when killed, people would think the insurgency is led by iraqi's) and some strong arm tactics, and the ability to steer a plane which any of us who watched a movie can figure out, and wrist watches.

do i believes hes the sole person and mastermind behind it, of course not.

your right about goverment tho, you should check out what we did with nazi war criminals after ww2, its enough to turn your stomach.

Lol. Avenged, I did not "conveniently" leave that out, since I was unaware of it.
But even IF that photo was not doctored, so what? What in the WORLD is unpatriotic about it???
I do not understand that mindset, that it is "unpatriotic" to protest an unjust or immoral war.

i was just teasing you heh, the picture was taking before she became hanoi jane, and she is quoted as saying they didn't even meet at the rally, it was just funny i thought :ty:

Beowulf said:
It is NOT unpatriotic to question or protest.

It IS unpatriotic to give aid and comfort (support) to the enemy, especially within their own camp.

It IS unpatriotic to say or do things that endanger our troops while they are prisoners or in combat situations.

And..?
From looking at that pic, how were they "endangering our troops?"

Beowulf said:
And..?
From looking at that pic, how were they "aiding and abetting" the enemy???
I am not talking about that picture. That is not my topic.

I am talking about Jane Fonda going to North Vietnam during the war and aiding in their propaganda against our POWs who were in captivity at that time.

I am talking about John Kerry actually meeting with North Vietnamese government representatives, and how they honor him as one of their supporters, against Americans.

Reba said:
I am not talking about that picture. That is not my topic.

I am talking about Jane Fonda going to North Vietnam during the war and aiding in their propaganda against our POWs who were in captivity at that time.

I am talking about John Kerry actually meeting with North Vietnamese government representatives, and how they honor him as one of their supporters, against Americans.

now tell the rest of the story

If you want pictures, how about this one?

"Jane Fonda applauding an NVA anti-aircraft gun crew. These guns were used to shoot down American planes and contributed to the deaths of American Airmen."
http://www.1stcavmedic.com/jane_fonda.htm

Attachments

• Jangun4.jpeg
    Jangun4.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
I have no problem with what you say about jane fonda,

but your not telling the whole story about Kerry,

One thing about Kerry thou he didn't run away cowardly
like Bush did

bbnt said:
IOne thing about Kerry thou he didn't run away cowardly
like Bush did
But kerry cowardly join protest marches instead going to the DNC convention and speakout how wrong LBJ allowed our boys enter the vietnam only to die.

Reba said:
If you want pictures, how about this one?

"Jane Fonda applauding an NVA anti-aircraft gun crew. These guns were used to shoot down American planes and contributed to the deaths of American Airmen."
http://www.1stcavmedic.com/jane_fonda.htm
Jeez.
For your information, Reba, applauding is a Vietnamese custom to welcome guests or to show appreciation to the host.
She was not necessarily applauding the gun.
She was there in her hoped-for capacity (since she was a highly visible celbrity at the time) to bring about an end to an illegal and immoral war.
That is PATRIOTIC, not the other way around. Supporting an illegal and immoral war makes you a traitor, in my book.
Just as a soldier has a duty and obligation to disregard an illegal order, so does a citizen.

Last edited:
ravensteve1961

Did you read my post? Pleas read and understand it. I want you to asnwer some my question from my post. I am not letting you go away and act that you didn't read my post.

ravensteve1961 said:
But kerry cowardly join protest marches instead going to the DNC convention and speakout how wrong LBJ allowed our boys enter the vietnam only to die.

He joined the protest marches, good for him, Bush was
to much of a coward to even do that

Crazymanw00t said:
ravensteve1961

Did you read my post? Pleas read and understand it. I want you to asnwer some my question from my post. I am not letting you go away and act that you didn't read my post.

Dont bother, Crazy..he never responds to my questions either. He just likes to create chaos. :dizzy:

I agree, bbnt, it is INCREDIBLE how things get twisted. I mean, Bush the deserter calling Kerry, a decorated Vietnam veteran a traitor? Come on now.

bbnt said:
He joined the protest marches, good for him, Bush was
to much of a coward to even do that

At least Kerry has BALLS to stick to his beliefs and let these be known.

Bush has NO balls to even speak up.

Bush is a puppet, period.

heh, you all say the same thing...

bush sucks! bush is the devil! bush is evil! bush gave my sister the clap!

good grief sit down and stop frothing at the mouth....

AvengedSevenfol said:

Youre right.
I'm proud to say that I think Bush SUCKS! Im totally disgusted that he has to stay around for another 4 lousy years. I didnt whine or complain the first four years but now Im whining because I know the misery I have to endure all over again with Bush in the office.

AvengedSevenfol said:

and you all same the same thing, and all of its garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back