Its time to bring back the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravensteve1961, being honest with you. You need to find sources to support your own comments. I have seen that many of your comments are outrange thing. To me, you seem just listen what people say than what they write on the paper. Please change with that and please find sources of your comments so I can understand where your comments came from.

Raven, you are showing bad reputation of our politic party. Our politic party is not all about war, it is all about being stay with old tradition system, which it is way opposed with liberalism.

Anyway, back to topic.

I strongly disagree with drafting our soldiers. We cannot invade other countries just with president's command. We need to have our senators' approve to draft or go war with other countries.

Iraqi is mess. But we have to deal with it for their freedom. I am not point out because of their WMD. I am pointing out just for their freedom. I was total opposed with Bush declaring war on Iraqi because of WMD. If Bush declared because of their opposition of freedom and I support that war. I hope that we will leave Iraqi after Iraqi's elections, Iraqi's strong police, and military system. So Iraqi won't fall back to Terrorist's hand.

Why should we draft our soldiers, even Iraqi soldiers never touched our America's land. We only need to draft our soldiers when our country is under danger of being invaded. Iraqi invades our country with their people, oh please!

Rave remember this, we (American) are not going to invade or be part of their country with out our senators' approve. You should thank to our constitution system. If we removed that senator’s power with war approve then Earth's air will be filled with nuke missiles.

ravensteve1961 said:
There were wepons of mass distuction. Saddam ordered them to be moved to syria or theyre hidden down deep in the dessert where no one could find them.And they found chemical and biolicial items in a lab that the marines found in iraq.And remember the democrats accused the president of being a liar by saying saddam tried to buy urainum from africa in the state of the union adress? Well he was right though. Cause someone did say saddam tried to buy urainum from africa. So stop whining about the war bush did the right thing cause you liberals still dont get it.

as usual not one fact in there, another stupid conservative post

*snickers*
It makes sense to SOME people to lose in a war, but thank goodness, most of us will realize that it is simply not worth it.

bush won, so there may very well be more democrats, but they either voted for bush, or didn't vote at all..either way, bush won, and people need to get over it. the whole mess about it being rigged, about people reconsidering thier vote is all crap, its just liberals whining cause they didn't win.

You just made me laugh. Heheheh. First of all You think Bush won because he is doing the right thing for America? No, the reason why Bush won because too much people are so closed mind and want everything in the world banned because they let their religion get involved. And democrat like myself wouldn't want everything in the world banned because I believe in freedom of choice.

We got a comedy team here, folks

Beowulf; Are you enjoying this? LOL! ;)

That would be bill clinton. Hes so full of crap. He lies, Cheats and steals from other people

I don't remember seeing him stealing from other people. *confused* Just because he received oral sex, It's doesnt make it my business. So what if he lied every President lies and Clintion didn't lie to get anyone killed, Like Bush did, His lies cost people lives. Clinton got the job done that all it ever mattered to me. I think he was a good president. :whistle:

But do not judge president bush. In fact i praise him for doing something about terrorism which no one else

I can judge Bush anytime I want. I am an American citizen and He is running our country and Yes it make it my business. If you praise him for doing a great job with terrorism how come he didn't go after Bin? You kept ignoring that fact.

Yall watch hannity and colmes on fox news channel where i get my info. I cant help it you didnt remember that event 1993 that car bombing at WTC. I cant help it you didnt remember that event 1997 US embassy bombed in somolia. I cant help it you didnt remember that event when the USS cole was attacked in 2000. If you dont remember it that your problem. I know the republican party isnt about war but the democratic party is not supposed to be about liberalism. Thats not what thomas jefferson had in mind about the democratic party. The democratic party is supposed to be about american freedom and american ideas. Todays democrats are no where near like thomas jeffersons democrats were. Theyre anti free speech,Anti religion, anti military and finaly anti freedom. The republican party is about freedom and independance. Not forced bussing, Not afirimation action, Not Quotas and not taking money outta your wallet and telling you this is how it gets spent. Thats why im republican and i belive what they stand up for.

democratic party is supposed to be about american freedom and american ideas. Todays democrats are no where near like thomas jeffersons democrats were. Theyre anti free speech,Anti religion, anti military and finaly anti freedom.

You talking turkey here, First of all I don't let religion get out of control in America and control everyone lives. I have my own religion and I don't use it to change people's briefs like some of you do. How am I ani-freedom? I quote on top that I believe in freedom of choice, It's " you" republican who doesn't believe in freedom of choice you taking everyone's right away from having abortion, their own briefs as in religions, their right to married. You complain, whine about everything about freedom of choice, Look at yourself before judging the democrats. :slap:

And taking money out if your pocket? LOL!! Everyone pays taxes don't act like you the only one paying taxes. :whistle:

LOL.
You live in the Twilight Zone, dude.
Jeffersonian democracy was a form of democracy under which the power to alter the laws and structures of government lie, ultimately, with the citizenry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

Did we the citizens have a say in the creation of Homeland Security, the Patriot Act? Nope.
Maybe your head is so far up your ass we mistake it for solid excrement oozing from your mouth, dude.

ravensteve1961 said:
Yall watch hannity and colmes on fox news channel where i get my info. I cant help it you didnt remember that event 1993 that car bombing at WTC. I cant help it you didnt remember that event 1997 US embassy bombed in somolia. I cant help it you didnt remember that event when the USS cole was attacked in 2000. If you dont remember it that your problem. I know the republican party isnt about war but the democratic party is not supposed to be about liberalism. Thats not what thomas jefferson had in mind about the democratic party. The democratic party is supposed to be about american freedom and american ideas. Todays democrats are no where near like thomas jeffersons democrats were. Theyre anti free speech,Anti religion, anti military and finaly anti freedom. The republican party is about freedom and independance. Not forced bussing, Not afirimation action, Not Quotas and not taking money outta your wallet and telling you this is how it gets spent. Thats why im republican and i belive what they stand up for.

ONE BIG FAT LIE AFTER ANOTHER, do you pull this crap out of your ass?

Beowulf said:
Did we the citizens have a say in the creation of Homeland Security, the Patriot Act? Nope.

I understand your feeling towards homeland security and the patriot act. But these terrorist have access to everything they can contact al queda and to al-Zarqawi. With the patriot act we can trace everything theyre doing and prevent another attack. Theres one thing i do disagree with. That is airport security harassment and my baltimore ravens stadium security harassment. Theres no need to cut off terminals to ticket passengers only theres a way to prevent long lines and security harassment. Get an homeland security ID. You carry that card. Theres 3 colors on your card code. Green= No precautions means you have no criminal record and youre american citenzen you must go though one metal detector. Yellow= some precautions taken. You have a non volent criminal record or you live in north american content you must go though 2 metal detectors and your bags serched . RED= Precautionary alert. You have a volent criminal record or you live in outside the US. You must be profiled go though 2 metal detectors and your bags serched and you must go in the red zone.
Now thats the fair way because decent human beings who dont do volent terrorist acts should be treated with freedom.

I strongly disagree with drafting our soldiers. We cannot invade other countries just with president's command. We need to have our senators' approve to draft or go war with other countries.

we had congress' approval before we invaded iraq.

Maybe your head is so far up your ass we mistake it for solid excrement oozing from your mouth, dude.

we are not a true democracy, we are a republic. the people do not have the power to make every govermental decision, we have the power to elect the people that do make the decisions.

You just made me laugh. Heheheh. First of all You think Bush won because he is doing the right thing for America? No, the reason why Bush won because too much people are so closed mind and want everything in the world banned because they let their religion get involved. And democrat like myself wouldn't want everything in the world banned because I believe in freedom of choice.

how many was it someone told me earlier...53 million people voted for bush i think? thats a WHOLE lot of close minded people who can't think for themselves.

and whats this crap about wanting everything banned? thats rich coming from a democrat, a party in which has a LONG list of things they want to take away. who wants guns taken away? who wants bigger goverment involvement in our day to day life? what party believes the american people are incompetent to take care of thier own lifes and feel the goverment must tell them how to run thier lives...these are all staple democratic beliefs tracing back as far as i know, which is limited, but none the less.

the only things i can think of republicans try to ban is gay marriage(with i am for) abortion(im pro-choice) and stem cell research. i don't agree with banning of the first two, but im against embryonic stem cell research, as for umbilical cord im indifferent on.

and to top it all off, im an athiest...so religion had absolutly NOTHING to do with any of the decision i made on what i do and don't believe in.

*confused* Just because he received oral sex, It's doesnt make it my business.

its not that he recieved oral sex, its not that he cheated on his wife, its not that he LIED IN FRONT OF A JUDGE, LIED ON TV, AND LIED to the american people COUNTLESS times on the issue, its the fact that he recieved oral sex IN THE OVAL OFFICE, the very place in which this country is run. in the chair of the most powerful man in the world. thats dispickable. and also don't forget, clinted was impeached. democrats like to forget that little tidbit.

So what if he lied every President lies and Clintion didn't lie to get anyone killed

clinton mobilized the military more times than any president in the history of the US.

If you praise him for doing a great job with terrorism how come he didn't go after Bin? You kept ignoring that fact.

don't mistake being unable to find him as unwilling to look. this guy is the head of an organization that has unknown number of members, not to mention state sponsorship in countries like syria, iran, and saudi arabia...we can't get him if hes in a place we can't get to. and also don't forget that iraqi leaders, saddam and his sons mostly, had body look-alikes, people forced to look like the leaders and walk around in case they were to be killed or captured...i have no doubt bin laden has these people as well.

LOL!
MORE solid excrement.
Bush said on March 12, 2002 that he was not concerned about bin Laden.
Of course not, why should he be?
Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911.

its not that he recieved oral sex, its not that he cheated on his wife, its not that he LIED IN FRONT OF A JUDGE, LIED ON TV, AND LIED to the american people COUNTLESS times on the issue, its the fact that he recieved oral sex IN THE OVAL OFFICE, the very place in which this country is run. in the chair of the most powerful man in the world. thats dispickable. and also don't forget, clinted was impeached. democrats like to forget that little tidbit

And if it was you in front of a judge, on TV where million of people are watching you would you tell the truth and say "Yes, I got my Dick sucked" Give me a break. I am sure anyone would lie just like Clinton did and everyone made a big deal about him lying If you took his place you would be embarrassed in the fact that they had to ask him in front of million of people. And the only reason Clinton was impeached because you american people have to judged him by lying. I really don't care cuz I am not a judging person and I wouldn't amuse he would have told the truth right at the begin because, nobody would.

and whats this crap about wanting everything banned? thats rich coming from a democrat, a party in which has a LONG list of things they want to take away. who wants guns taken away? who wants bigger goverment involvement in our day to day life? what party believes the american people are incompetent to take care of thier own lifes and feel the goverment must tell them how to run thier lives...these are all staple democratic beliefs tracing back as far as i know, which is limited, but none the less.

Is it true that President Bush wanted abortion banned, he wanted same sex marriage banned. Why does he care? It doesn't effect his life. If people want to get married let them! That doesn't mean those people would have to live with you and sleep in your bed room. Why do you care if they get married or not. I don't care it doesn't effect me. Bush is the one who telling us how to live our life, by getting in our business which has nothing to do with him as his postion being the President. He suppose to take care of America not get in anyone's personal business.

don't mistake being unable to find him as unwilling to look. this guy is the head of an organization that has unknown number of members, not to mention state sponsorship in countries like syria, iran, and saudi arabia...we can't get him if hes in a place we can't get to. and also don't forget that iraqi leaders, saddam and his sons mostly, had body look-alikes, people forced to look like the leaders and walk around in case they were to be killed or captured...i have no doubt bin laden has these people as well.

Eh?
You have an excuse for President Bush why he couldn't get Bin Laden? LOL! Honestly Bin Laden is the one who gave a go ahead to hit 4 major cities and Bush vowed that he would caught the person who is responsible for the bombing of 4 major cities. Did he come up to that promise? Hell no He went after Saddam instead. No wonder why he didn't win New York. He swept that under the rug like nothing happen.

Ummmm, bin Laden did not direct this from a cave.
He did not somehow manage to penetrate the most formiddable defense system in the history of civilization from a cave, as the Junta would have you believe.
MOST people do not believe this, anyway.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=2004111119554242

That is as it should be. We are not morons.
But if we believe that Clinton lying about sex is a worse offense than Bush lying to bring us into a war, then we are screwed up in our heads.

Last edited:
Avenged is 100% right on the money bout clinton! Lets face it, If i commited perjury the judge would throw the book at me. Now because of clintons actions lawyers will now make this argument. "" Your honor,If the president of the united states of america can get away with lying under oath,,Why cant my client here?""

And if it was you in front of a judge, on TV where million of people are watching you would you tell the truth and say "Yes, I got my Dick sucked" Give me a break

im not the president of the united states.

And the only reason Clinton was impeached because [bold]you[/bold] american people have to judged him by lying.

are you not an american?

Is it true that President Bush wanted abortion banned, he wanted same sex marriage banned. Why does he care? It doesn't effect his life. If people want to get married let them! That doesn't mean those people would have to live with you and sleep in your bed room. Why do you care if they get married or not. I don't care it doesn't effect me. Bush is the one who telling us how to live our life, by getting in our business which has nothing to do with him as his postion being the President. He suppose to take care of America not get in anyone's personal business.

first of, if you would re-read my post you would see that i do not agree with his views on abortion, gay marriage and umbilical cord stem cell research. so your preaching to the choir there...but just because i don't agree with him on his views on 3 subjects, does not mean i don't feel he isn't doing a superb job, cause i feel he is.

and second
He suppose to take care of America not get in anyone's personal business
seriously go look at what the democratic party stands for...seriously...bigger goverment...more goverment involvement in everyday life, the very things you claim to be against.

Eh?
You have an excuse for President Bush why he couldn't get Bin Laden? LOL! Honestly Bin Laden is the one who gave a go ahead to hit 4 major cities and Bush vowed that he would caught the person who is responsible for the bombing of 4 major cities. Did he come up to that promise? Hell no He went after Saddam instead. No wonder why he didn't win New York. He swept that under the rug like nothing happen.

what was he supposed to do, invade bin ladens country...oh wait, he doesn't have a country. did you somehow forget the taliban? i understand it doesn't get much liberal media coverage, but they were the state sponsors behind the 9/11 attack...and they are gone....afghanistan held free elections this year and have a democratically elected president now...if you can't understand the impact of that, then you are thinking too small.

i got a link you guys should read, its a news article from england written one year after 9/11, and i think it speaks volumes about this country that liberals are so quick to demonize and destroy. its a bit long, but interesting none the less, espically since its written by a brit

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/shame.htm

LOL!
When Clinton lied, nobody died.
Now we are in grievous danger of WWIII because of Bush's lies, where EVERYBODY could die.
Duhhhh.

And BTW, Avenge, snopes is no longer the last word on anything, since there are entirely too many facts contradicting their claims. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
are you not an american?

AvengedSevenfol, I said American who made a big deal out of his lies.. I did not say all American people pay attention to my post and I also mention that I am not one of the people judged that Clinton lies.

im not the president of the united states

Yes and that shows that you do not know what your answer would be because you weren't in Clinton's shoes.

first of, if you would re-read my post you would see that i do not agree with his views on abortion, gay marriage and umbilical cord stem cell research. so your preaching to the choir there...but just because i don't agree with him on his views on 3 subjects, does not mean i don't feel he isn't doing a superb job, cause i feel he is.

You said you are with it about gay marriage banned, Let me show your quote....
try to ban is gay marriage(with i am for)
What does that mean You are with for? Meaning you are with the banned of same sex marriage.

afghanistan held free elections this year and have a democratically elected president

So! Afaghanistan wasn't part of United States and So why do I care about them? I care about my own country not others. Why should we 'help' them when they fought with us many many many times. Don't make no sense however. I am glad Bush got Saddam but not glad that Bin Laden is on the loose and he should be caught and punish. But Bush says Bin Laden doesn't matter anymore. What a joke.

ravensteve1961 said:
Avenged is 100% right on the money bout clinton! Lets face it, If i commited perjury the judge would throw the book at me. Now because of clintons actions lawyers will now make this argument. "" Your honor,If the president of the united states of america can get away with lying under oath,,Why cant my client here?""

He didn't get away with it.
He was impeached.
For lying about sex.
Bush lied to get us into a war that could mean the end of civilization and human life, i.e., WWIII, but apparently that is okay.
That is so sick.

ravensteve1961 said:

Whatever, You haven't walked in Clinton's shoes to feel the way he felt. And plus he didn't get away with it. You need to scoop more deep into the facts. :ugh2:

Last edited:
Did clinton get thrown in jail? NO!! Did clinton get thrown outta the white house? NO!!!! But if i commited perjury id be thrown in jail and sharing a cell with big bubba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back