Its SNOWING!!

WOW 2 nudes go outside with that CRAZY snow... I would be frezee! I cannot go out like that! no way :lol:

IS900-206.jpg

*err.. I can see, vampy is er um... *coughing*

I need clean my eyes balls first before correct person prounced you!:giggle:

LOL!! I should try run around naked in the snow!! Brr!!! I though it would be fun heheheh!!:giggle:

Buy a snowblower ? ... :whistle: ......then :giggle:

Attachments

• snow%20snowblower%202.jpg
    snow%20snowblower%202.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
I just saw the news that Anchorage, AK is buried deep in about 6 ft of snow on ground and they have about 100 snow removal workers doing 10 hour shifts a day for up to 2 months. They got more snow than they got in the whole winter! Poor folks would have to stay home for a while.

rain ine the morning ....then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s :\

Yay! It's finally snowing here but however, it's only a small amount. It'll probably melt later on in the afternoon. I'd love to have a big, massive snow around this time.

ugh 3rd times the snow cover on my stairs and the driveway agian! I had to shovel the snow on my stairs and to make a path on the driveway that is my 3rd times shovel the snows! lol :lol: :run: Right now it is snowing.

Gotta fall sleep because tired of seeing snowing more more...

Yeah that is why I am tired of it shovel the snow lol tomorrow will shovel again :lol: .. Today I did shovel the snow now the snow cover again arghh lol :lol: gonne be 4th times to shovel again lol

Back