Its SNOWING!!

There's no snow here but however there's freezing rain here though. It's funny because when there's not much snow all year long, You don't realize how much you miss the snow until it comes. I used to say, I hate the snow and wishing it was warm all year long. Now I miss seeing the snow, lol. I guess it's because I am used to having all those 4 seasons and really, it feels like we've had 2 seasons here.

Well it has been relatively warm here with very little of snow (nothing in extreme, yet) and now that I'm seeing the pictures of people who has the snows at their town makes me really think twice. It'd be nice to have a big, massive snow for a change.

Don't get me wrong, I do not want to have the snow ALL the time but it would not hurt to have a big, massive snow once in a while. I love the snow for it's beauty but not when I have to drive in it.

My feelings exactly! I grew up in Phx, AZ and never experienced having 4 seasons until moving to MD and now I MUST have 4 seasons every year! LOL!

Actually here in Tucson, it's 5 season :D Fall, Winter, Spring, Dry Summer, Monsoon Summer. No snow down here in south Arizona at this moment.

Finally!!!! It is snowing!!!!!! Yipeee! Just about 2 inches so far...

boogerboy_-_global_warming_is_real.jpg

It did snow this morning(monday) here in Tucson since my last post which I said no snow. Possibility of another snowfall tomorrow morning...

Wow it finally snowed here where I;m at in Indiana got 2-3 inches worth I believe..But I can live without it LoL:lol:

had very very light flurry late last night. Now its all done. Sunny and COLD!!! 34 degree

LOL ...You want feathers?? I have feathers! :D Right now ...throw feathers on you ... :giggle:

We did had snow for 3 days and now it is starting to melting.. Boy, I hate muddy!! I don't know if we get another snow this weekend or not?? I don't mind snow, but hate the cold.

It's snowing a lot more today. First, everything is snowplowed. Moments later, everything is covered up again. Whew!

It hasn't been snowing here at all. I miss seeing the snow! :(

Back