It's funny

sonocativo

Reaction score
How people think......

Because everyone has their own mentality, some can read people some cant, some can joke and some cant, some are friendly and some are stand-offish.
If only people would live in a more harmonous state of mind the world would be a better place. Love, Peace and Happiness to all, lets start a New Year on the Right foot (or left if youre a Lefty...lol ) This year is almost gone, let it end in Peace and begin even better than the year before.

It's funny.....you just did it yourself.....deleting posts. One finger pointing, four back at you....bite your own words....just saying.

and who started,

yes I did, and see I can admit that...hmmm

Well, let it be bygone, not worth the bickering because I look at everyone as being a friend, who appologized and who didnt? Ok!

So lets move on for the year to end peacefully.

* and I didnt delete the post to hide anything, wasnt even a comment yet... just thought the better of it and changed my tone.

Last edited:
Because everyone has their own mentality, some can read people some cant, some can joke and some cant, some are friendly and some are stand-offish.
If only people would live in a more harmonous state of mind the world would be a better place. Love, Peace and Happiness to all, lets start a New Year on the Right foot (or left if youre a Lefty...lol ) This year is almost gone, let it end in Peace and begin even better than the year before.

Perhaps we should also bear in mind the effect our words have on different people. The ramifications can be far more severe than to be corrected by just a mere dismissal or retraction. Be careful not to hit what you may see as 'easy targets'. That in itself is cowardly.

Yes, I agree that the New Year should always start afresh and on the right foot.

Last edited:
How people think......

I've been fascinated with the neurocognitive process of thought formation for a long, long time. I do not find anything funny about how people think; much of human behavior can be explained biochemically or psychologically (IMO). *shrugs* (I probably went off-topic here)

I've been fascinated with the neurocognitive process of thought formation for a long, long time. I do not find anything funny about how people think; much of human behavior can be explained biochemically or psychologically (IMO). *shrugs* (I probably went off-topic here)

Of course it can! I was just thinking the same thing this morning....

When men start to get all sensitive, I immediately think male menopause and decrease in hormone levels... :wave:

Of course it can! I was just thinking the same thing this morning....

When men start to get all sensitive, I immediately think male menopause and decrease in hormone levels... :wave:

An increase in hormone levels can lead to hypersensitivity as well; remember those teenage hormones? :D

I must have missed something here. I think if you are around anyone long enough even on an internet forum eventually you will see them be so grouchy and mean they would be better off in a cage and fed with a slingshot. Often times they do not realize it and it passes like a dark cloud in a windy sky.
I am pumped about the New Year coming.

I smile whenever I see your new avatar Bottesini!

Do you care what people think of you?

I think that's a question that seems to come up a lot....and from what I've read, it appears that most people on this forum do, but why I don't know. You can't make your life a popularity contest.

Laura

I must have missed something here. I think if you are around anyone long enough even on an internet forum eventually you will see them be so grouchy and mean they would be better off in a cage and fed with a slingshot. Often times they do not realize it and it passes like a dark cloud in a windy sky.
I am pumped about the New Year coming.

I smile whenever I see your new avatar Bottesini!

Yeah, thats what caught me off guard, seems the person is a friend, but to remark like they did was completely uncalled for especially when nothing was even directed at them or anyone for that matter, am I correct?
Im sure you all seen the post ( a meme ) and their response Directed to Me.. did anyone not? But after stating the facts, they deleted their post and continued like I was at fault, I made my ammends, I provoked peace towards that someone, then they acted all like i was trying to pull them into some game... am I not stating a fact, telling the truth? I had no ill will towards them or anyone... Maybe they had a bad day? who knows but the Grow up comment was uncalled for as it was a joke to the thread, if they didnt like it for some unknown reason, they could have ignored it, but yet insult me?
I could care less, I see who coward off, if you all want to side go ahead, because you know the truth on this.

Yeah, thats what caught me off guard, seems the person is a friend, but to remark like they did was completely uncalled for especially when nothing was even directed at them or anyone for that matter, am I correct?
Im sure you all seen the post ( a meme ) and their response Directed to Me.. did anyone not? But after stating the facts, they deleted their post and continued like I was at fault, I made my ammends, I provoked peace towards that someone, then they acted all like i was trying to pull them into some game... am I not stating a fact, telling the truth? I had no ill will towards them or anyone... Maybe they had a bad day? who knows but the Grow up comment was uncalled for as it was a joke to the thread, if they didnt like it for some unknown reason, they could have ignored it, but yet insult me?
I could care less, I see who coward off, if you all want to side go ahead, because you know the truth on this.

Mike, this is your second thread about one comment someone made.

Enough. It didn't hurt you, and as I pointed out to you before, not everyone will like what you post.

If someone doesn't, big deal.

We all have our personality quirks, and just let some comment go and move on.

Mike, this is your second thread about one comment someone made.

Enough. It didn't hurt you, and as I pointed out to you before, not everyone will like what you post.

If someone doesn't, big deal.

We all have our personality quirks, and just let some comment go and move on.

This post wasnt about that, but due to the comments it turned around. Yes, at first I did state something but changed it thinking of the better, but it still went that way. I reached out to them, they didnt accept, thats their issue now.

This post wasnt about that, but due to the comments it turned around. Yes, at first I did state something but changed it thinking of the better, but it still went that way. I reached out to them, they didnt accept, thats their issue now.

That's right, but it always was.

Just ignoring somebody having a bad day will work wonders, and there won't be a fight or long term ill feelings.

There is no need to become confrontational every time you feel slighted.

That's right, but it always was.

Just ignoring somebody having a bad day will work wonders, and there won't be a fight or long term ill feelings.

There is no need to become confrontational every time you feel slighted.

I didnt get confrontal, yes I did remark back. Im sure everyone seen what was said. But for someone I never had issues with, have messaged and became friends here, to make a comment, then delete you from their friends list and all... that isnt normal. And I appologized for something I didnt even start... ah well, its over. Hope its not something they are going to throw a friendship away over?

Botti, I think I know who Sono is mostly talking about and I'd PM him to explain about this person but I don't know exactly what to say but I know you do so why don't you PM Sono about him?

Back