It's funny

I must have missed something here. I think if you are around anyone long enough even on an internet forum eventually you will see them be so grouchy and mean they would be better off in a cage and fed with a slingshot. Often times they do not realize it and it passes like a dark cloud in a windy sky.
I am pumped about the New Year coming.

I smile whenever I see your new avatar Bottesini!

not me not me :D I always know when I'm getting crabby.....then I immediately go check the calendar :D no that's a lie, :laugh2::laugh2: nah I'm kidding, just because I don't keep track of the monthly ;) I'm never quite sure when it's coming but my idiot tolerance going way down is usually a pretty good

Remember that not everyone has the same understanding of English language. It is easy to upset someone while someone else will laugh.

I always thought people used their brains to think ...
No really , it would be a very boring forum if everyone think the same way.
You can't win them all . I can't believe this year is just about over.

Remember that not everyone has the same understanding of English language. It is easy to upset someone while someone else will laugh.

But what if it doesnt involve any english... or any language at all? Maybe a cheap turbo instead? lol

And dont you go getting all bent out of shape on that Derek !!!

I always thought people used their brains to think ...
No really , it would be a very boring forum if everyone think the same way.
You can't win them all . I can't believe this year is just about over.

Yup and christmas is only 362 days away.

But what if it doesnt involve any english... or any language at all? Maybe a cheap turbo instead? lol

And dont you go getting all bent out of shape on that Derek !!!

Who needs English when you can do all turbocharging you want to do??

I agree, should buy fiberglass bodies for that stuff, but sometimes the real deal is best or un-avoidable?

Some times best deals are deal of century so guys/gals buy them and turbocharge it for the heck of it. Just because it is so cheap....

Back