It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's A...What is It?

:cool:

:shock: Sybil said!?? Interesting! :hmm:

yeah like i said wait n see if its true or not?? hmm

Sylvia Browne's predictions

40. Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

i like to add that i couldnt see the shape of the ufo- only lights. so dunno what it look like as it was at night time. it was hard to see.. oh well.. i just know it is UFO. lol... hehe..

yeah like i said wait n see if its true or not?? hmm

Sylvia Browne's predictions

40. Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

i like to add that i couldnt see the shape of the ufo- only lights. so dunno what it look like as it was at night time. it was hard to see.. oh well.. i just know it is UFO. lol... hehe..

heheh Really !! lol.. yeah wait n see !!! If true then i will be Panic :run: :rofl:

56044.jpg

lol that is ugliest one i ever see... maybe i ought to wear that for halloween and scares kids? hehehe.. me bad !!!! :P

UFOs? its all a hoax, as always been and always will be.

UFO??? I would like to see it on my own eyes... I heard some rumors when I was little kid there's dead alien and his spaceship in area 51!!!!!! Just like the movie indepecent (spelling??) will smtih played in that movie

why does UFO visit US more than other country?
Is that because US are smart and most culture?
If congress and house allow Bush to have third-term, will UFO go away?

Are you serious?? Look around you!

I am not sure... They have to meet us openly, then we will finally believe them.

If they does come, I just pray that we don't do stupid thing to them if they came peacefully. But ya know humans fear unknown thing and act stupidly accord to their irrational fears.

I just find it odd that we are the only one out of the whole universe. It's too arrogant for my own good. If Earth happens to have us, I do believe that other planets will ending up have other life forms as well, especially intelligent forms.

Who knows, the reasons we haven't travel to other side of outer space because we were too busy fighting and kill each other. Other aliens probably got over that sooner and began focusing on travelling so they got advanced quicker. So it made sense if they ending up visit Earth. Why not? Wouldn't we do the same thing? We want to visit Moon and even Mars. We want to visit other planets as well.

Back