It seemed that all my non-speaking deaf friends always just get

My sister knew of a woman that was really beautiful and she got pulled over by a state police for speeding. The cop walked up to the woman car and asked her if he knew why he stopped her. The woman said "to take state me out to the state police ball?" The cop answered back "state polices do not have balls" And the woman tried her best not to LOL , the cop realize what he said and his face turn bright red and he walked away! The woman got no speeding ticket! This really happen!

that's too funny! :lol:

Not me, I got two tickets. I don't know where do u get the idea that we get it away with it? None of my deaf friends got away with it. My husband is hearing he got so many tickets but other time he got warned few times too and let him go.

My sister knew of a woman that was really beautiful and she got pulled over by a state police for speeding. The cop walked up to the woman car and asked her if he knew why he stopped her. The woman said "to take state me out to the state police ball?" The cop answered back "state polices do not have balls" And the woman tried her best not to LOL , the cop realize what he said and his face turn bright red and he walked away! The woman got no speeding ticket! This really happen!

:laugh2:

InTexas I get pulled over but I don't get tickets. I know most of them.

I have to be more careful here.

I had a streak of 62 pull overs without a ticket.

Three times 84 in 55, once in a town 45+ in 25. Just throwing that in there to display the fact it wasn't just the minor stuff too.

Holy cow. What's your secret?

Although I have to admit I'm glad you don't live near me. What sort of nimrod is in the HABIT of doing 84 in the 55 mph zones?

I ask with all due respect, of course... ;-)

Holy cow. What's your secret?

Although I have to admit I'm glad you don't live near me. What sort of nimrod is in the HABIT of doing 84 in the 55 mph zones?

I ask with all due respect, of course... ;-)

I am very aware of VA being much much more strict on speeding. However I welcome you to come to Colorado.

In denver on the interstate, 6 wide, 55mph zone and everyone is doing 80-90 during the head and tail end of rush hour. Rowdy Crowd.

In denver on the interstate, 6 wide, 55mph zone and everyone is doing 80-90 during the head and tail end of rush hour. Rowdy Crowd.

That's true; my husband and I took a driving vacation out west once and at one point on some nearly-deserted highway I realized I was going about 90 when the speed limit was 55 or 70; I don't remember now which. It was surprising to me to see how fast I was going without even realizing it.

Here around D.C., if you're on the Beltway in the heart of rush hour you'll be lucky to be going 30, much less anything even approaching the actual speed limit.

That's true; my husband and I took a driving vacation out west once and at one point on some nearly-deserted highway I realized I was going about 90 when the speed limit was 55 or 70; I don't remember now which. It was surprising to me to see how fast I was going without even realizing it.

Here around D.C., if you're on the Beltway in the heart of rush hour you'll be lucky to be going 30, much less anything even approaching the actual speed limit.

Been there, I'd prefer to ride a bike.

Good luck with that; you'd be taking your life in your hands if you tried it on the major commuting routes. If you lived near the G.W. or Rock Creek Parkways it's possible, though.

Best bike commuting city I've ever lived in was Boston, surprisingly enough. I commuted by bike for a few months when I had a temporary job at WGBH. Lovely bike ride along the river. I've never duplicated that experience anywhere else I've lived.

Tickets

I had a streak of 62 pull overs without a ticket.

Three times 84 in 55, once in a town 45+ in 25. Just throwing that in there to display the fact it wasn't just the minor stuff too.

Laughing..slow the hell down..you are really something...it's not worth hurting yourselfr or someone else...peace to you , my friend, smiling..
Midnight♥♥♥ :cool2:

Good luck with that; you'd be taking your life in your hands if you tried it on the major commuting routes. If you lived near the G.W. or Rock Creek Parkways it's possible, though.

Best bike commuting city I've ever lived in was Boston, surprisingly enough. I commuted by bike for a few months when I had a temporary job at WGBH. Lovely bike ride along the river. I've never duplicated that experience anywhere else I've lived.

I live in Boulder. non stop sidewalks under the roads alongside the creek, under trees all green every where... So that's what I am used to.

I don't mind using the roads too.

Back