it made me sick......

that's alot, dude :)
Nah, Pizza Hut has been around for a very long time.

The first time I went there was when I was a little kid.

When I got older, I went there with friends and on dates.

The Triple Decker Pizza was a short-time special. I only tried that once... very filling.

I also had the P'Zone Pizza once cuz I was curious. It's okay.

The Stuffed Crust Pizza... I've had that several times, love it!

There was a Pizza Hut restaurant close to RIT. I ate there 5 times during my 8 years in Rochester. :)

Nah, Pizza Hut has been around for a very long time.

The first time I went there was when I was a little kid.

When I got older, I went there with friends and on dates.

The Triple Decker Pizza was a short-time special. I only tried that once... very filling.

I also had the P'Zone Pizza once cuz I was curious. It's okay.

The Stuffed Crust Pizza... I've had that several times, love it!

There was a Pizza Hut restaurant close to RIT. I ate there 5 times during my 8 years in Rochester. :)

i see, thanks for sharing your experience about pizza hut,
i almost plan to join galludet or RIT a long time ago but some reason, i can't say it here. so that's about it.

Ah, I'm sorry you had to get sick from eating at Pizza Hut. However, do keep in mind that it doesn't mean that it is for EVERY Pizza Hut locations. It also depends on how it is cooked. Some places may have it undercooked which can be a disaster.

As for my preferences, I absolutely love eating at Round Table and the sad thing is, there's none over here in the East coast :( If there was one here in the east, I'd go over there in an instant, haha. Papa Murphy's good too. Domino's ok-ok. I also have to say Papa John rocks because it is established in Kentucky and the headquarter is in Louisville. :)

Ah, I'm sorry you had to get sick from eating at Pizza Hut. However, do keep in mind that it doesn't mean that it is for EVERY Pizza Hut locations. It also depends on how it is cooked. Some places may have it undercooked which can be a disaster.

As for my preferences, I absolutely love eating at Round Table and the sad thing is, there's none over here in the East coast :( If there was one here in the east, I'd go over there in an instant, haha. Papa Murphy's good too. Domino's ok-ok. I also have to say Papa John rocks because it is established in Kentucky and the headquarter is in Louisville. :)

thank you jolie. but i still dont want to eat pizza hut. i'm going to stick with papa johns. i ike spinach alfredo chicken tomato and ask for extra sauce.

FYI: be careful with tomato. i heard about salmonellla on news. i'm okay nothing happened to me.

i don't like papa john,pizza hut and domino's YUCK

i love cottage Inn pizza it is a local resturant near my home yum always FRESH

i'm fine now, i mean better. :)

:nono: i will not eat pizza hut again. i understand that you're not crazy about pizza. i'm not really crazy about pizza, just my moody if u know what i mean.
Glad you're okay.

Maybe your Pizza Hut area may not be clean. I dunno if they had health inspection at their restaurant. Sometime you don't know what they are doing behind the counter. Sometime they don't clean everything what they should because they want to go home early, taking shortcut on cleaning.

I used to work for several restaurants (Italian, Seafoods, Mexican) and Domino's Pizza as a delivery driver. My experience that it all depend how strict the managers are to keep restaurant clean.. I remember several employees took a shortcuts on cleaning. Some just re-use utensils from other food because they ran out of utensils because the dishwasher guy did not finish cleaning utensils. That was 20 years ago tho.

Some restaurant that we went to got us sick. Sometime I got sick and rest of my family are fine. It had to do with the food which I ordered and may not be cooked properly. Sometime my wife and I get diarrhea after eating at restarant. It didn't happen before so we don't go to same location, just same restaurant in a different location.

Catty

Maybe it is just me... I have been to different Pizza Hut locations over the years. From what I have noticed is that at most of the locations (with the original red roofs) I had been to had worn-out furniture and everything seemed dirty. The one in Attica, Indiana (near Lafayette/West Lafayette) that I ate at couple of years ago was the last one I ever saw with everything original from the red roof to furniture in good shape - very clean!

I think there was one in Rochester, but they closed or went out of business a few years ago. :dunno:

I have it near my area. I ordered unbaked pizza twice (Pick the menu you like and they'll make one for ya) and they're good after baking.

Catty
I used to work for a pizza delivery place years ago. They provided that option as well.

Glad you're okay.

Maybe your Pizza Hut area may not be clean. I dunno if they had health inspection at their restaurant. Sometime you don't know what they are doing behind the counter. Sometime they don't clean everything what they should because they want to go home early, taking shortcut on cleaning.

I used to work for several restaurants (Italian, Seafoods, Mexican) and Domino's Pizza as a delivery driver. My experience that it all depend how strict the managers are to keep restaurant clean.. I remember several employees took a shortcuts on cleaning. Some just re-use utensils from other food because they ran out of utensils because the dishwasher guy did not finish cleaning utensils. That was 20 years ago tho.

Some restaurant that we went to got us sick. Sometime I got sick and rest of my family are fine. It had to do with the food which I ordered and may not be cooked properly. Sometime my wife and I get diarrhea after eating at restarant. It didn't happen before so we don't go to same location, just same restaurant in a different location.

Catty

thanks catty for your experience at work for restaurant. you're right about that. i've seen that at restaurant but i can't see what they're doing in the kitchen because i ordered online that's why. oh, boy. you made me think about other restaurant. oh, well. some restaurant are not clean some restaurant are clean.
you know when you see restaurant that looks clean and fancy but you never know what it's in there.

you know buffet like at hometown buffet that i will never eat again cuz i saw people don't wash their hands before pick up foods from the buffet. i always wash my hand first. my mom used to says, "always wash your hand before you eat". my mom is germphobia.

thanks catty for sharing :)

you know buffet like at hometown buffet that i will never eat again cuz i saw people don't wash their hands before pick up foods from the buffet. i always wash my hand first. my mom used to says, "always wash your hand before you eat". my mom is germphobia.
Oh yeah. I used to love going for buffet all the times until I saw people touching foods to taste and not put on their dishes. Because of that, I have since stayed away from buffets.

Oh yeah. I used to love going for buffet all the times until I saw people touching foods to taste and not put on their dishes. Because of that, I have since stayed away from buffets.

yeah right. i don't eat that at buffet anymore.

you know when you see restaurant that looks clean and fancy but you never know what it's in there.

thanks catty for sharing :)

Yeah, It is very true. One news video that one of fancy restaurant was caught off guard, (don't gross out), The cook cooking food and he stuck his hand into crouch and scratch. Then he resume cooking. After the news show what's happend behind the counter. The guy was fired immedialy :rofl:

Some left foods lying around floor, shelves, behind stove, cabinets that attracts mouses, rat and cockroaches.

Right now we have strict health inspector visiting many restaurants around Kansas City area.

My co worker told me his story (Warning: not for weak hearted).

about 25 to 30 years ago, He used to work for restarant near Rochester, NY which he attend NTID. He cleans eatery room and do dishes. While he was cleaning in eatery room before opening. He saw Saltine Crackers stacked up on dish at the buffet area. He walked by and grabbed crackers and eat.. Then he made round then went back and grabbed some more to eat. Later on, he finished cleaning and he went back to buffet and was planning to grab some more again. As soon as he picked up one cracker on top of the stack. Cluster of cockroaches scatter and crawled under the next lower cracker like lightening. He saw something and decide to pick up more, cluster of cockroaches scattered and crawled another lower cracker in a flash. He felt grossed out and realized that he ate many crackers that have cockroaches under it. So he knocked over one stack and lot of cockroaches scattered around the plate and crawed under the plate. He was sooooo :jaw: freaked out. So he went on and investigate other foods that had been sitting in buffet area like breads, croutons ect (any dry foods). He dug what's under and you-know-whut-under it crawled around and scampering for another hiding place. He realized that buffet and around in restaurant are full of cockroaches and many other bugs. He quit his job and about 4 months later, He drove by and saw the restaurant been shut down.

He recalled eating food while cleaning and he felt a little nauseated every time. He was glad to see restaurant been closed for good. He can't believe what he ate you-know-whut in the food.

I was laughing soooo hard :rofl: at him and the way he tells story hurts me to my tummy when laughing so hard. I was nearly going to die while at work.

Remember it was 25 to 30 years ago so Don't dwell about it today.

Catty

I see that almost every restaurant has stopped serving tomatoes because of samella or whatever it's spelled

thank you jolie. but i still dont want to eat pizza hut. i'm going to stick with papa johns. i ike spinach alfredo chicken tomato and ask for extra sauce.

FYI: be careful with tomato. i heard about salmonellla on news. i'm okay nothing happened to me.

You're welcome. Yes, I heard about the salmonella on the tomatoes as well.

I think there was one in Rochester, but they closed or went out of business a few years ago. :dunno:

Ah, I see. Perhaps they do have Round Table in the east coast but I'd guess it's at a selective/limited location :dunno:

I see that almost every restaurant has stopped serving tomatoes because of samella or whatever it's spelled

Yes, Earlier this evening I went out eating with 3 of my girl-friends at O'Charley's. The restaurant had a sign on the door saying "Due to FDA's warning regarding to the salmonella, we are temporarily not serving tomatoes as a precaution."

Scary, isn't it, eh?

I like papa johns.. dominos are better though..it has better cheese in it lol. My school always order dominos for our band parties or yearbook or whatever it is. But you want to know something yucky?? on our normal lunch time they have their OWN pizza that they made, I bought it. and When i was about to eat it it was hard as a rock! it was cooked all right. so it also tasted bad. all my friends went: "Euwwwwww!!!!" And I never bought another pizza from the school again. Except for the pizza parties at school hehe

Back