it made me sick......

yagazn

Reaction score
and i threw up from pizza hut. OMG!, i will never order pizza hut again. i wasn't satisfaction with the pizza hut. i called the manager and told him what happened. the manager apologize to me and he's going to send me refund. i'm okay now.

for next time, i'm going to go with papa's john pizza. (l like spinach alfredo chicken tomato).

who do you like pizza hut, papa's john or dominos? _____?

It is in the news right now about tomatoes with salmonella. Maybe you are sick from the tomatoes on the pizza. They have not figured out where the bad tomatoes are coming from. On subject of your question, we make pizza at home because of gluten free diet. Before, I liked Papa Johns.

I am sorry that you got sick from eating at Pizza Hut.

I don't eat at Pizza Hut anymore. Ewww. I don't care for Domino's or Papa John's.

How 'bout California Pizza Kitchen?

ouch... sorry to hear about your bad experience. I do love pizza hut's hot wings and breadsticks. however... recently i can no longer eat its hot wings cuz it gives me diarrhea so I eat TGIF hot wings. god.... i love hot wings. I'd go with Papa's John.... it's very juicy. dominos = WTF! it's stale

It is in the news right now about tomatoes with salmonella. Maybe you are sick from the tomatoes on the pizza. They have not figured out where the bad tomatoes are coming from. On subject of your question, we make pizza at home because of gluten free diet. Before, I liked Papa Johns.

oh yea, i remembered watching on news about salmonella. i didn't think about that. now you scared me.

i don't make pizza at home but good idea. i'm going to go with papa johns nothing happened to me with papa johns (strange).

ouch... sorry to hear about your bad experience. I do love pizza hut's hot wings and breadsticks. however... recently i can no longer eat its hot wings cuz it gives me diarrhea so I eat TGIF hot wings. god.... i love hot wings. I'd go with Papa's John.... it's very juicy. dominos = WTF! it's stale

i don't like pizza hut no more. i don't eat chicken wings at pizza hut but i like breadstick. i prefer to go with papa johns.
dominos--> it was OK but better papa johns.

I am sorry that you got sick from eating at Pizza Hut.

I don't eat at Pizza Hut anymore. Ewww. I don't care for Domino's or Papa John's.

How 'bout California Pizza Kitchen?

oh, i never thought about california pizza kitchen, they do have it here. i will try it next time. thanks brian.
i wont eat pizza hut again.

and i threw up from pizza hut. OMG!, i will never order pizza hut again. i wasn't satisfaction with the pizza hut. i called the manager and told him what happened. the manager apologize to me and he's going to send me refund. i'm okay now.

for next time, i'm going to go with papa's john pizza. (l like spinach alfredo chicken tomato).

I'm with you on Pizza Hut. Their food is just gross!! I like Papa Johns pizza!

What kind of pizza did you order?

Maybe, it was that particular location... or that particular day when the food was bad... or that particular type of pizza... or that particular ingredient... or something that made you sick.

I've gotten sick from boneless buffalo wings at Chili's... but that was because I drank a lot of soda afterwards. It only happened once and never again.

What kind of pizza did you order?

Maybe, it was that particular location... or that particular day when the food was bad... or that particular type of pizza... or that particular ingredient... or something that made you sick.

I've gotten sick from boneless buffalo wings at Chili's... but that was because I drank a lot of soda afterwards. It only happened once and never again.

i threw up and i don't know what it caused me by pizza hut. so i will never eat that again at pizza hut. i'd rather eat pizza at papas john (nothing happened to me).

Last month I ordered Tuscani Pasta from Pizza Hut. I ate like 1/4 of it, and then few minutes later I went to bathroom to vomit. I never order it again. You know you have no idea what pizza hut workers doing in the kitchen. :(

Last month I ordered Tuscani Pasta from Pizza Hut. I ate like 1/4 of it, and then few minutes later I went to bathroom to vomit. I never order it again. You know you have no idea what pizza hut workers doing in the kitchen. :(

oh really. thanks authenic, i won't try that one. oh, please i don't want to know what they doing in the pizza hut kitchen. :eek2:

Ah, I never eat at pizza Hut, or Dominos pizza they are awful. I go to real italian home pizza resturant and I also make my own italian pizza since I grew up in a big italian family. I make the real stuff. :) :cool2:

Ah, I never eat at pizza Hut, or Dominos pizza they are awful. I go to real italian home pizza resturant and I also make my own italian pizza since I grew up in a big italian family. I make the real stuff. :) :cool2:

i will order it from you at your house. let me think, how about "pizza deaf mom online". ;)

i threw up and i don't know what it caused me by pizza hut. so i will never eat that again at pizza hut. i'd rather eat pizza at papas john (nothing happened to me).
Have you eaten at that Pizza Hut location at least once in the past before your recent visit?

Have you eaten at that Pizza Hut location at least once in the past before your recent visit?

i haven't eat pizza from pizza hut for a while. usually i order pizza from papa johns.

i decide to order pizza hut and curious.

Back