It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Coffee--with cream.

When camping, would you rather go fishing or hiking?

Chase said:
..I always have a book to pass the time, but my absolute favorite time to read is after going to bed.

..umm...wouldn't your eyes be then closed.....wouldn't it be--'when' going to bed? :D

~RR

Hiking my love.

During summer, what do you wear, flip flops, tennis shoes, etc?

:lol: Definitely tennis shoes and as for you my dear (to Angel), it's flip-flops. :D

Hmm...so we're thinking of some activity during warm/hot weather. Ok, sooo, is it iced-tea or lemonade??

~RR

:lol: Definitely tennis shoes and as for you my dear (to Angel), it's flip-flops. :D

Hmm...so we're thinking of some activity during warm/hot weather. Ok, sooo, is it iced-tea or lemonade??

~RR

Both!

How much sleep do you get a night?

Definitely ICETEA!!!! and for you my love that would be MDrewie.

When sick, how do you make yourself feel better even when the medcine not helping you?

Ok, since two posts were made at the same time, next post can answer 'both' questions and go from there. ;)

~RR

9 hours of sleep and homemade chicken noodle soup.

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's day?

9 hours of sleep and homemade chicken noodle soup.

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's day?

No, not at all, don't have the time for it.

Do you celebrate any other occassions besides St Patricks day, what is it?

Unfortunately no, it is quite hot right now, as it is summer down here. Searing heat has hit us a lot lately.

What sort of vechicle do you drive?

One that runs on four tires. :D

Which season is your favorite?

~RR

this or this one....heck, even this one too. :lol: (yea, can't decide, but if I had to pick 'just' one, it would be 'baby blue')

Your favorite number?

~RR

this or this one....heck, even this one too. :lol: (yea, can't decide, but if I had to pick 'just' one, it would be 'baby blue')

Your favorite number?~RR

I was played softball and basketball with always "21" :D

How many about>>> you had Xmas cards this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
0-- ZERO--0

If you were going to buy a car, what kind of a new car?

I have two cars to decide on down here in Aussie -- 1 is Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo or 2 Pajero 4WD.

What sort of mobile phone do you currently own?

Mine>>> BlackBerry 8830 with sprint

Do you have treadmill?

Back