It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Have you ever making a bet to dare someone (himself/herself) to eat a whole pie from three hours before midnight?

No. I eat it myself. :D :lol:

On a rainy day, which would you prefer to do, read or play cards?

~RR

Read. I'm a book junkie, completely hooked. I go into withdrawal and start to shake if I can't read. If there's no novel, I'll read a magazine. I like The American Rifleman, but to feed my craving, I'll read Redbook or Vogue -- who cares? If nothing else is handy, I'll flip through a dictionary or encyclopedia. If I've already read the newspaper, I'll read it through again and circle errors. If nothing else, I'll read cereal boxes or medicine bottles. Yes, I know I have a serious problem.

If you were alone on a deserted island and could have only three books, what would they be?

A Bible, 1001 ways to survive on a remote island, 1001 ways to leave a remote island. But then again, staying on a remote island keeps the bill collectors away. :lol:

If you suddenly had all the $$ to travel to somewhere, where would it be and why?

~RR

A Bible, 1001 ways to survive on a remote island, 1001 ways to leave a remote island. But then again, staying on a remote island keeps the bill collectors away. :lol:

If you suddenly had all the $$ to travel to somewhere, where would it be and why?

~RR

America, of course becuase I have been practicising with my ASL for my trip to USA sometime soon, and I would love to meet some deaf people around in the US, depends on which state I would head to.

What was the most awkward moment you have ever had?

America, of course becuase I have been practicising with my ASL for my trip to USA sometime soon, and I would love to meet some deaf people around in the US, depends on which state I would head to.

What was the most awkward moment you have ever had?

My first C-section!

How many you have tv cable box(s) in your home?

No cable box, no premium channels, just basic for internet access. Boring.

What is your weekly excercise routine?

For me, just making it through 2007 is a crowning achievement. For humanity? Not yet blowing this planet to bits is oretty good. Life may be miserable for some, but I agree with the philosophy that the alternative could be worse.

What do you hope to accomplish in 2008?

To have something published-- ;)

What's one thing that's affecting all of us in today's society that's important and can be improved and worked on?

~RR

To have something published-- ;)

What's one thing that's affecting all of us in today's society that's important and can be improved and worked on?

~RR

Presidential candidates and how we can exam each one carefully to make a good vote is how we can attempt to improve so the issues can be worked on.

Are you going to vote in Nov 08?

Presidential candidates and how we can exam each one carefully to make a good vote is how we can attempt to improve so the issues can be worked on.

Are you going to vote in Nov 08?

No!!

do you take vitamin everyday?

Yes, every day, but so far the only medicine I take regularly is a baby aspirin.

Do you drink tap water (filtered or not) or do you prefer bottled water?

Prefer bottled water since I work outdoors during spring through November.

Did you ever wrote a poem before? if so, what was the poem about?

Prefer bottled water since I work outdoors during spring through November.

Did you ever wrote a poem before? if so, what was the poem about?

Unforuntately, no --

For guys only -- Do you get these randomness like for example, one night a hot girl approaches to you and asks to take a photo with you?

Unforuntately, no --

For guys only -- Do you get these randomness like for example, one night a hot girl approaches to you and asks to take a photo with you?

Umm I see that guy isnt answer this!!

opposition>>>

For ladies only -- Do you get these randomness like for example, one night a hot man approaches to you and asks to take a photo with you

Strange hot man approach me then I will say No thanks! However, I know a name famous hot man approach to me, then I would say Yes!. :dunno2: :)

Are you exicitng watch football games this weekend?

I do not watch football ( I mean soccer as in british english ) on tv.

are you mad at someone nowadays ?

I do not watch football ( I mean soccer as in british english ) on tv.

are you mad at someone nowadays ?

You mean besides people who think a football is round? Ha ha ha, just kidding. I like to watch soccer, too, but not on February 3, Super Bowl XLII Sunday!

No, nowadays I try to understand and not be angry at people, just maybe disappointed at some situations.

Here is creepy fog like thick clam chowder. Anyone else have fog today?

You mean besides people who think a football is round? Ha ha ha, just kidding. I like to watch soccer, too, but not on February 3, Super Bowl XLII Sunday!

No, nowadays I try to understand and not be angry at people, just maybe disappointed at some situations.

Here is creepy fog like thick clam chowder. Anyone else have fog today?

There was fog at the high moutains yesterday when I drove back home from the south coast.

Phillips: Do you think we should open a new thread as this thread is overloading -- already over 1,000 posts!

How cold is in your state at the moment?

There was fog at the high moutains yesterday when I drove back home from the south coast.

Phillips: Do you think we should open a new thread as this thread is overloading -- already over 1,000 posts!

How cold is in your state at the moment?

Depends what part of the state one lives in. Here on the coast-- it's sunny and 50 degrees. Whereas over the mountains, it may be snowing. In the valley, it may be raining!

What is your dream birthday gift?

Back