It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Grey's Anatomy

What is your favorite hobby?

My fave hobby is strumming my acoustic guitar and singing songs to myself, then others in that order...

Whats your most stunning experience?

When my favourite football team lose. Depressed for days.

What's your favourite football team? (American or World)

Da Bears!!!!!!!!! I'm a die hard Chicago fan!! Poor me. :giggle: All through grade school and high school I did play soccer. I used to catch a Chicago Fire game before I moved to Florida.

Do you like to go to October fest?

No, I am pretty hermetic socially except I do still go out and see lots of live bands, gigs, concerts.

If you could spend a day with any musician (even can pick out of the dead ones), who would it be and why?

No, I am pretty hermetic socially except I do still go out and see lots of live bands, gigs, concerts.

If you could spend a day with any musician (even can pick out of the dead ones), who would it be and why?

Brilliant question Moon-child!
When I was younger my hair was very Orange/Ginger/Auburn...(Now very muddy brown!) My heroes tended to be people with similiar or same hair colour. So in Football it was Alan Ball Everton and England footballer! In music first for me was David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust when I first saw him on Top of the Pops playing "Starman" that was awesome, then later Johnnie Rotten - Sex Pistols. So if I could spend a day with any musician it would have to be David Bowie and John Lydon (not that they have red hair now...) But I respect them both as musos despite my initial reasons being hair colour...Maybe I 've learnt as you get older first impressions are'nt necessarily always the best or worst in a person...we're human after all!

Of all human beings on this planet...Who do you have most respect for? (Dead or alive)

Da Bears!!!!!!!!! I'm a die hard Chicago fan!! Poor me. :giggle: All through grade school and high school I did play soccer. I used to catch a Chicago Fire game before I moved to Florida.

Do you like to go to October fest?

Hi Schermy...scuse my ignorance...but what's October Fest? It sounds familiar but not sure if its here in UK. I recall something happening in Germany called OktoberFest? Please enlighten me...the poor fool that I am? DeafboyOne:stupid:

I'm in Central Florida so I was on the East coach to the beach for the day in August.

If you could ba an animal, what would you be?

Great question Schermy! If I could be an animal...I'd be a Blue Panther. I used to have a repeating dream of one when I was younger. No idea why?

Whats your favourite motorbike?

Hi Schermy...scuse my ignorance...but what's October Fest? It sounds familiar but not sure if its here in UK. I recall something happening in Germany called OktoberFest? Please enlighten me...the poor fool that I am? DeafboyOne:stupid:

Ha Ha DeafboyOne............yes I meant OktoberFest like in Germany. They have them all over in US. I LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE a good beer!!! LOL Of course I don't wait til then to drink one!! LOL

Great question Schermy! If I could be an animal...I'd be a Blue Panther. I used to have a repeating dream of one when I was younger. No idea why?

Whats your favourite motorbike?

Well of course I will say my favorite is Harley!!! I grew up ridding with my daddy since age 2. That is my '82 Sporty that I recenlty sold in my picture. However, I have found my dreem bike that is custom built but a shop in Ohio call USA Choppers. I really want that bike. I am saving my pennies up for it!! LOL I also really like the older Moto Guzzis.

What is one word your firends would use to describe you?

Brilliant question Moon-child!
When I was younger my hair was very Orange/Ginger/Auburn...(Now very muddy brown!) My heroes tended to be people with similiar or same hair colour. So in Football it was Alan Ball Everton and England footballer! In music first for me was David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust when I first saw him on Top of the Pops playing "Starman" that was awesome, then later Johnnie Rotten - Sex Pistols. So if I could spend a day with any musician it would have to be David Bowie and John Lydon (not that they have red hair now...) But I respect them both as musos despite my initial reasons being hair colour...Maybe I 've learnt as you get older first impressions are'nt necessarily always the best or worst in a person...we're human after all!

Of all human beings on this planet...Who do you have most respect for? (Dead or alive)

My Grandmother. She was the strongest woman I ever met in my life.

Who is the person you have the least repspect for?

Ha Ha DeafboyOne............yes I meant OktoberFest like in Germany. They have them all over in US. I LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE a good beer!!! LOL Of course I don't wait til then to drink one!! LOL

Yo! I LOVE a good beer! I'm tolds Tooheys is good in Australia. Whats best beer in USA?

Well of course I will say my favorite is Harley!!! I grew up ridding with my daddy since age 2. That is my '82 Sporty that I recenlty sold in my picture. However, I have found my dreem bike that is custom built but a shop in Ohio call USA Choppers. I really want that bike. I am saving my pennies up for it!! LOL I also really like the older Moto Guzzis.

What is one word your firends would use to describe you?

Skullhead.

Et tu?

My Grandmother. She was the strongest woman I ever met in my life.

Who is the person you have the least repspect for?

An insensitive person who can't understand or put themselves in other peoples shoes. We should all learn to be Altruistic...

Was your grandmother kind?

My fave gramma was one of the very few people that accepted me for who I wuz. We resonated on a very deep level. and even when I was a bad -ass punkity rocker (some 24 years ag or so) she loved me and spoke to me with resepct and unconditional friendship. Rest in peace Gram!

If you had to lip sync one song to a audience of ten thousand, which song would you pick ( you can also name the musicians you would choose for your band if you like!)

Hugs!

Back