Israel Vows to Expand Gaza Airstrikes as Death Toll Passes 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the more reasons to verify the source before putting it out in here. We don't need to fan the lies into even bigger lies.

Who says it's a lie? What may be a lie to you may not be a lie to me and vice versa.

Never mind, Jillio. It was just an attempted joke that fell flat. Something to do with the Eastern philosophy that if you save a person's life, you are hence responsible for that person for the remainder of your life, lol.

Ah, now I get it!:giggle: I was a bit slow on the uptake earlier.

Gawd, I hope that isn't the case!:lol:

Remember this as well....56% of 1.5 million people in the Gaza strip are children.

For those of you that are "pro-life" but supporting Israel in this murderous act--sure are contradicting yourselves. :roll:

It has nothing with pro-life or pro-choice for this war, you make terrible compare that I had seen and don't badger at me or other members if you don't like our comment.

We don't have much choice to stop Israel from attack against Gaza, however Hamas is supposed not attack against Israel either.

It has nothing with pro-life or pro-choice for this war, you make terrible compare that I had seen and don't badger at me or other members if you don't like our comment.

We don't have much choice to stop Israel from attack against Gaza, however Hamas is supposed not attack against Israel either.

I'm not badgering anyone.

Just merely pointing out the contradictions. :)

i said last week, mark my words, israel have now started their final push, to kill their intended numbers, before they sit down and negiotate peace, and the UN will claim a victory for palestine.
it's embassrassing, so many fools fooled by it, everytime they have an offensive they have a huge push before forced by the world to sign a ceasefire, killing hundreds in the process, but not before they ahve killed many many more, read back my post, i told you this would happen, it hasn't as of yet but imminent now, you can always tell when they throw everything in to it to kill as many as they can.
they act like terrorists, with an arsenal terrorists can only dream of, and it's so predictable for those with an IQ that reaches double figures...

Last edited:
We are talking about the children being murdered by the Israelis......

Tell me why Palestinian children being killed unintentionally by bombing is worse than Jewish children being killed intentionally by sucide bombing/shooting of the school bus.

Tell me why Palestinian children being killed unintentionally by bombing is worse than Jewish children being killed intentionally by sucide bombing/shooting of the school bus.

Gee---should we look at the weaponry being used?

Intentions or no intentions--no child should die on the account of irreponsibilities of the adults.

why? you want why? ok - grab the statistic on how many Israeli children were killed.... and then see how many Palestinian children were killed. there you go.

Wow, what a lame post. I cannot believe that you would compare the deaths of both when it's a shame that ANY children are dying at all!

Hello?

Gee---should we look at the weaponry being used?

Intentions or no intentions--no child should die on the account of irreponsibilities of the adults.

You keep talking about Palestinian children, not Israeli children. It is very irresponsible of the Palestinans to store weapons in their mosques where the children are. It is very irresponsible of the Palestinans to use civilians as human shields, too. It is very irresponsible of the Palestinans to starting shooting the missiles over to Israel, knowing full well that Israel would retaliate. Heck, the Palestinians should start sit down and discuss with the Israelis peacefully.

You keep talking about Palestinian children, not Israeli children. It is very irresponsible of the Palestinans to store weapons in their mosques where the children are. It is very irresponsible of the Palestinans to use civilians as human shields, too. It is very irresponsible of the Palestinans to starting shooting the missiles over to Israel, knowing full well that Israel would retaliate. Heck, the Palestinians should start sit down and discuss with the Israelis peacefully.

and it's very irresponsible of Israelis to use far far far more advanced & powerful weapons on Palestinians. It's very irresponsible of Israelis to illegally use cluster bombs all over the area. it's very irresponsible of Israelis to retaliate, knowing full well that half of Palestinian populations are children. Heck, the Israelis should sit down and discuss with Palestinians REASONABLY and compromise some.

and it's very irresponsible of Israelis to use far far far more advanced & powerful weapons on Palestinians. It's very irresponsible of Israelis to illegally use cluster bombs all over the area. it's very irresponsible of Israelis to retaliate, knowing full well that half of Palestinian populations are children. Heck, the Israelis should sit down and discuss with Palestinians REASONABLY and compromise some.

They have and Arafat turn down the offer. Oslo Accords.

Druze and Baha people are muslim and they live in Israel and they get along with Israeli people so why can't those in Gaza do the same?

Druze and Baha people are muslim and they live in Israel and they get along with Israeli people so why can't those in Gaza do the same?

maybe the deal sucks. this time - they should listen and compromise to Palestinian deal, not theirs.

Because the Palestinian children are the minority in this conflict.

How many Isareli children have died in this conflict compared to the Palestinian children?

As we know 13 Israelis have died since this conflict began and over 1000Palestinians--300 of them children have perished at the hands of the Israelis.

To talk about irresponsibility--remember that Israel is partial to blame as well.

They don't get along that great with the Israelis as they are treated like a minority in that country. Just like how caucasians treat African-Americans in this country....

I'm glad this debate has stayed civil, though some of the things I read make me want to punch out a wall. Thankfully, I've got restraint now.

Israel declares a cease fire.

Israel declares unilateral Gaza cease-fire

JERUSALEM – Israel declared a unilateral cease-fire in its 22-day offensive that turned Gaza neighborhoods into battlegrounds and dealt a stinging blow to the Islamic militants of Hamas, but the government said its troops will stay in the Palestinian territory for now.

Shortly before top leaders voted for the cease-fire at an emergency security meeting, Hamas threatened to keep fighting until Israeli troops leave Gaza.

"Our goals as they were set at the beginning of the operation were fully realized, and even more than that," Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said after the 12-member Security Cabinet voted to halt the assault.

"Hamas was hit hard, in its military arms and in its government institutions," Olmert said. "If the fire stops entirely, the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) will weigh pulling out of Gaza at a time that befits us. If not, the IDF will continue to act to defend our residents."

More than 1,100 Palestinians have been killed since the Israeli offensive began on Dec. 27, according to Palestinian and U.N. officials. At least 13 Israelis have also died.

The offensive will stop at 2 a.m. local time (7 p.m. EST), Olmert said

Israel declares unilateral Gaza cease-fire - Yahoo! News

Not good because the Hamas is threatening to continue to fire onto the Israelis until they leave the Gaza strip......how long you think the cease fire will last?

I give it three days.

Why can't they leave the Gaza Strip?

Oh right, that's because they want to kill MORE Palestinians because they expect Hamas to continue.

What a mindless conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back