Israel Vows to Expand Gaza Airstrikes as Death Toll Passes 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save it.

I don't think you want to hear my POV about wanted children and children of rapists.

EDIT: And nor pro-choicers will.

We are talking about the children being murdered by the Israelis......

Remember this as well....56% of 1.5 million people in the Gaza strip are children.

For those of you that are "pro-life" but supporting Israel in this murderous act--sure are contradicting yourselves. :roll:

Yep, can't abort an embryo when it is just a cluster of cells, but perfectly fine to kill 'em after they are born.:roll:

We are talking about the children being murdered by the Israelis......

Yeah, I am sadden by that... Okay - I think both should do something about agreement and should think of their people and children first. If they want a peace, then I think they should to think of certain somethings for their places, think of their people and children, and they should do something about agreement for the peace. But, no, it would be sucks because they are so damn being stubborn as if they probably dont want to. =/

For your info, my opinion abortion is ageism and discrimination against unborn children. Of course, you can laugh at my tears. =/

Yeah, I am sadden by that... Okay - I think both should do something about agreement and should think of their people and children first. If they want a peace, then I think they should to think of certain somethings for their places, think of their people and children, and they should do something about agreement for the peace. But, no, it would be sucks because they are so damn being stubborn as if they probably dont want to. =/

For your info, my opinion abortion is ageism and discrimination against unborn children. Of course, you can laugh at my tears. =/

I am sadden by that as well..... ( you and I agree on something! :shock:)

As for your second paragraph--that is a different topic for a different thread. :)

I am sadden by that as well..... ( you and I agree on something! :shock:)

:lol: I hope there is one day, they will stop but... Hmm...

As for your second paragraph--that is a different topic for a different thread. :)

Heh, right. Let's change the subject for now. ;)

I think it's time for you to throw in the towel here.

I agree, since apparently you and Jillio have major problems in comprehension of what you're reading.

When you contiue to imply that Hitler was elected, you are wrong. He was, in no way or form, elected. In fact, he lost several popular elections. He was appointed, and you cannot equate that to being elected by the populace. The German people spoke when they failed to elect him. They had no control over appointments. So, quite simply, you are wrong, from the first post that stated the German people elected Hitler, to every post that implies that they somehow had a say in his appointment. As convenient as it would be to avoid being wrong, you cannot distort historical fact just to support your mistake.

That's just the thing, it was only in my first post that I mistakenly stated that Hitler was elected by the people...... I was corrected, and then in every post since then I have stated that Hindenburg was elected by the people and then he (Hindenburg) appointed Hitler, yet you keep telling me I'm wrong and then restate just what I said. The only reason why I keep responding is to try and help you two as you both seem to have trouble comprehending the grammar I've used in every post after the first one.

I'm sorry Liebling, I didn't mean for this to keep coming up, but thank you for your expanding on it.

I agree, since apparently you and Jillio have major problems in comprehension of what you're reading.

That's just the thing, it was only in my first post that I mistakenly stated that Hitler was elected by the people...... I was corrected, and then in every post since then I have stated that Hindenburg was elected by the people and then he (Hindenburg) appointed Hitler, yet you keep telling me I'm wrong and then restate just what I said. The only reason why I keep responding is to try and help you two as you both seem to have trouble comprehending the grammar I've used in every post after the first one.

I'm sorry Liebling, I didn't mean for this to keep coming up, but thank you for your expanding on it.

Hitler was not DIRECTLY elected by the German people. Get it? Just because they voted for Hindenburg, does not mean that they voted for Hitler too.

What else is there to argue about? You either get it or you don't.

Perhaps if your grammar was a bit more correct, and your sentences less verbose and decorated with unrelated terminology, your posts would be comprehensible to all. BTW, I'll put my comprehension up against yours any day of the week. Don't forget, I'm the one that found your little error regarding election in the first place.

Hitler was not DIRECTLY elected by the German people. Get it? Just because they voted for Hindenburg, does not mean that they voted for Hitler too.

What else is there to argue about? You either get it or you don't.

Right, and you obviously still don't get it as since Jillio corrected my first post about it, I have not even once said that Hitler was elected by the people in any way. Since you can't grasp that, I give up trying.

Perhaps if your grammar was a bit more correct, and your sentences less verbose and decorated with unrelated terminology, your posts would be comprehensible to all. BTW, I'll put my comprehension up against yours any day of the week. Don't forget, I'm the one that found your little error regarding election in the first place.

Yes, you did correct me, and since that first correction, which I thanked you for, I have not even once after that said that Hitler was elected by the people in any way, but instead was chosen by Hindenburg.
I have been told by many that I have very good grammar (except for run-on sentences perhaps), but I also know that I am 'long-winded' and tend to make very long posts. I also do not like to be misunderstood so I try to make sure everyone understands what I am saying, and if they don't I will try to help them so there is no communication breakdown.

Anyways, to get back on topic, I just read this article which talks about some of the 'complications' with trying to form a truce over in Gaza. The article is from the AP (Associated Press).

Analysis: Divisions complicate Gaza truce efforts - Yahoo! News

Dang. So that means you assume responsibilty for it. Tsk.

The conspiracist theroies will always be around in regards to 9/11.

All the more reasons to verify the source before putting it out in here. We don't need to fan the lies into even bigger lies.

All the more reasons to verify the source before putting it out in here. We don't need to fan the lies into even bigger lies.

and another reason to verify the source that disproved the other source. :dizzy:

Responsibility for what, Beo? Finding an error and correcting it?

Never mind, Jillio. It was just an attempted joke that fell flat. Something to do with the Eastern philosophy that if you save a person's life, you are hence responsible for that person for the remainder of your life, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back