Is this true about Gallaudet?

I got accepted into cornell and brown. I chose to transfer to gallaudet to graduate.

Yale members founded gallaudet in 1864. It used fund from yale and government but you did not know which one cuz it is secret.

In fact, gallaudet cost tuition is $52,000 per year

But government pay each student reduce to $26,000 per year

I got accepted into cornell and brown. I chose to transfer to gallaudet to graduate.

Yale members founded gallaudet in 1864. It used fund from yale and government but you did not know which one cuz it is secret.

In fact, gallaudet cost tuition is $52,000 per year

But government pay each student reduce to $26,000 per year

you got accepted into continuing education program.... it does not reject people.

Honestly, top kids came to gallaudet because of socializing is always offer you can make friends with deaf people or enjoyable time when you break from class.

It is true...same as I do. And I realize this program help me organize and prepare to finish my degree includes my major, there is no complication for me do process with general education and major.

But many students do not like general studies requirement because there is no constrium from other colleges would look at courses which not match others if they want to transfer.

At rugters, mit, harvard, stanford, I wonder do deaf students have opportunity to involved activities and socializing with hearing if they try to make friends at house party or reception you talked with faculty.

Will they still talk about topics but they would not know what they talk about because haven't go to rit or gallaudet make you feel you want to get recongize then transfer to gallaudet or rit?

It is happened in protest 2006 at gallaudet, I noticed many well known people then I would came to meet these people to get know and experienced, they still believe I am here and can done with my degree at gallaudet then they will realize they can respect me.

Honestly, top kids came to gallaudet because of socializing is always offer you can make friends with deaf people or enjoyable time when you break from class.

It is true...same as I do. And I realize this program help me organize and prepare to finish my degree includes my major, there is no complication for me do process with general education and major.

But many students do not like general studies requirement because there is no constrium from other colleges would look at courses which not match others if they want to transfer.

At rugters, mit, harvard, stanford, I wonder do deaf students have opportunity to involved activities and socializing with hearing if they try to make friends at house party or reception you talked with faculty.

Will they still talk about topics but they would not know what they talk about because haven't go to rit or gallaudet make you feel you want to get recongize then transfer to gallaudet or rit?

It is happened in protest 2006 at gallaudet, I noticed many well known people then I would came to meet these people to get know and experienced, they still believe I am here and can done with my degree at gallaudet then they will realize they can respect me.

Yes, we all do. Look at me and Jiro.

I don't know why you want to be friends with people who explicitly talk about their choice of college and judge them entirely based on that. It's extremely rare that people actually do this. You can be socially great without having an "Ivy League" school in your history. In the real world, the school you attended is socially irrelevant.

You want respect. How will you pay off that debt? You agreed to pay off the piece of paper you have not earned yet. So long as you earn your degree, get a decent job, pay off that debt, you may find yourself with more respect from others and higher self-esteem. And you don't have to earn a degree to be successful. It's more about what you make of yourself. You think you absolutely have to finish a Bachelor's degree to be successful? Super, grow up and do it.

Back