Is there a risk for cremation for CIers?

Shit, it would happen to me... :run:

Damn, copycat! Good thing I don't have CI! Anyway, you'd be dead and feeling nothing, would that matter to you? I don't think so! These metals will melt for sure, and there won't be any effect on them except they won't work anymore, again it won't matter to you anyway!

(edit) Very interested! I read whole thread after post above! Nev'r thought of that. I thought that these cremate chamber don't give damn what you got in your body.

Because I have CI on and I always wanted to be buried but now I thought long and hard and I want to be cremated so my ashes will be in the Ocean.

I am just wondering that's all. Thanks! :cool:

Very unusual thread but good one to read :)

your right then again felix did wake up my mind... i never though of having ci remove before cremations.. so I probably should make arrangment for future sake.. I will have to find a lawyer and make the proxy manage (for medical reason etc) to make sure its get correct before anything happen to me..

I dont want to become another Terri Sachivo.. So.. best to make sure you guys get will made also Proxy manage set out..

Wendy

Most people who have Medicare will have removed their pacemaker before they are cremated. The pacemakers are sent back to the manufacturer, clean them up, and resell them at the hospitals. My grandmother had one.

Another risk, most people who had their amalgam fillings (mercury) are cremated and the fillings are vaporized in the air - everyday. That's toxic to us that we breathe in the air.

I don't think she is concerned about that. She wouldn't have asked the question if her religious practice forbids cremation.

It's also worth noting that the majority of Jews are not Orthodox (and that Messianic Judaism is more of a form of Christianity than Judaism, though that's a subject for another thread entirely).

Pretty good thread here... I never thought about this until today... wow!!!

I´m glad that you brought this subject here. :thumb:

It's up to the people who wish to be cremated even Jewish people.

I like the idea because there are too many cemeteries over all the places. Let people enjoy at a big park or walking several long paths in the woods for pleasure. We have too many people and too many houses everywhere.

I think that that CI should be cremated because it has no toxic, and the wires are so small so let them burned along the body. I am not exact sure about a magnet on their head - I assume that it should not be a problem. Beside, I dislike the idea to have a magnet on the skull because it is a sort of like erasing your memory.

It's up to the people who wish to be cremated even Jewish people.

I like the idea because there are too many cemeteries over all the places. Let people enjoy at a big park or walking several long paths in the woods for pleasure. We have too many people and too many houses everywhere.

I think that that CI should be cremated because it has no toxic, and the wires are so small so let them burned along the body. I am not exact sure about a magnet on their head - I assume that it should not be a problem. Beside, I dislike the idea to have a magnet on the skull because it is a sort of like erasing your memory.

I can't speak to the CI issue, but I agree with you regarding cremation. It also is cheaper than burial. I am non-religious, so the implications don't matter to me much.

good question about this.. I will ask the surgeon about that.. :)

Askjo-

WOW!! This is very powerful!! After I read this, it made me goose bumps. I never wanted my body to be cremated!! No one in my family (my Mom's side family and my Dad's side family) had their bodies to be cremated. Never! Only burial. All in my family is against cremation. When my friend told me about her father to be cremated, I thought it was so awful because this symbol of cremation is so wicked because of the fire. I feel like the fire "destroyed" the dead body. I've always felt very negative about cremation until I read your link and now, no wonder why it makes sense to me because I didn't understand why I felt very negative about cremation. Wow!

Jesus Christ's body was buried so this is what He showed us that we are supposed to follow His ways.

Wow! So powerful!!

Thank you for the information!:)

Momoftwo

Askjo-

WOW!! This is very powerful!! After I read this, it made me goose bumps. I never wanted my body to be cremated!! No one in my family (my Mom's side family and my Dad's side family) had their bodies to be cremated. Never! Only burial. All in my family is against cremation. When my friend told me about her father to be cremated, I thought it was so awful because this symbol of cremation is so wicked because of the fire. I feel like the fire "destroyed" the dead body. I've always felt very negative about cremation until I read your link and now, no wonder why it makes sense to me because I didn't understand why I felt very negative about cremation. Wow!

Jesus Christ's body was buried so this is what He showed us that we are supposed to follow His ways.

Wow! So powerful!!

Momoftwo

When your body dies, you are sent to the heaven immediately. Your body is just dead, and it will be rotten in the coffin. The maggots are eating our dead body. That's why a priest cannot talk about the maggots. That's the nature. Beside, I hate it. Sorry to bring this up, but this is a fact.

How do we know what God really thinks? I think that He don't care wheather we are buried or cremated.. because our souls is forever.. but our bodies will not stay the same forever and it will be gone. The reason I want to be cremated because I want to be in the ocean and have my kids visit me there plus save more space on earth. And I am not worried about it because I know that I will go to Heaven. Once you dies, you have a soul forever.

Askjo-

Wow! So powerful!!

Momoftwo

UGH.. I HATE MAGGOTS!!!!!!!!! :barf:

When your body dies, you are sent to the heaven immediately. Your body is just dead, and it will be rotten in the coffin. The maggots are eating our dead body. That's why a priest cannot talk about the maggots. That's the nature. Beside, I hate it. Sorry to bring this up, but this is a fact.

absurd... (why go off topic when it is about ci and cremation not religious view of cremation)

but :topic: here
My dad is a priest.. he's very religious person and there were several death in my family and they were cremated.

Hmm.. I guess Indians does both burials or Cremations. both such things has been done thousands time long before "Christian Era" came into light.

As for prehistoric times.. I am sure when they died, they just fell on the ground and get eaten up by maggot and such as one explained. Just like animals. you know road kills. eh

Since we are in civilized society. the reason for burying or cremation. We have no place to put like on the ground or they will stink. and we do not want to create a landfill for bodies. so therefore we either have cemetery or cremations. Indians knew to either bury them or burn them because they experienced the stench of them.

To me it has NO religious signification. But to religious folks, it has religious signification. :dunno:

one of many reason why i said absurd to the link above is this "Sky burial" performed in Tibetan where the land is rugged mountain and can't bury their dead so read on at this link: Sky burial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a link for everyone to read and decide: Burial or Cremation?

also read the history of Funeral under "Final disposition of the dead": Funeral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anyway back to topic of this thread...
no risk at all.. If the signification others want the implant to remember by then it can be removed before cremating. If death is somewhat ci related then It will be removed for sure in autopsy anyway

Back