Is there a risk for cremation for CIers?

Im sure that my family have no use for my CI device when I expire....I intend to have my ashes spread out where I consider my home...if trees or flowers want to benefit from my CI device, let them be....:giggle:

Im sure that my family have no use for my CI device when I expire....I intend to have my ashes spread out where I consider my home...if trees or flowers want to benefit from my CI device, let them be....:giggle:

Maybe the ghosts could benefit from your CIs? :rofl:

Or maybe the wild eldery animals will benefit from the CI? When animal gets old and deaf, it can use your CI. :rofl:

I believe the CI has a magnet in it. So it would have to be removed for cremation.

Er...Why? The magnet is just a piece a metal and fire wouldn't cause it to do anything anyway.

Because metal don't turn into ashes. It'll only melt. In cremation, you just want nothing but ashes. Not little clumps of metal here & there.

Er...Why? The magnet is just a piece a metal and fire wouldn't cause it to do anything anyway.

Because metal don't turn into ashes. It'll only melt. In cremation, you just want nothing but ashes. Not little clumps of metal here & there.

True that, but it also applies if you also have a plate inserted, I know my late gran had a plate inserted near her patella, and when we cremated her(only thing allowed in my religion-im hindu), the metal refused to burn, and it was horrible having to take out the plate, from the ashes, so I would suggest take the stuff out before anything goes wrong.

Sorry for telling you the story, its a bit not so nice.

Kashveera

True, but I thought they "sifted" it anyway afterwards...no?

Ummm...gotta read up on this cremation business...;)

Right, that's what I'm saying. I believe its the law that they have to remove anything that contains metal inside the human body before it gets cremated. CI, pacemakers, plates from injuries, like head, elbow, knee, etc..Even jewlery, like wedding bands, neclaces, earrings are not allowed to be cremated..They will NOT leave any of those things inside the human body to be cremated.
But if you get buried in a casket. All those things are allowed to stay in.
Oh & don't be sorry it's ok for the story, I understand:)

True that, but it also applies if you also have a plate inserted, I know my late gran had a plate inserted near her patella, and when we cremated her(only thing allowed in my religion-im hindu), the metal refused to burn, and it was horrible having to take out the plate, from the ashes, so I would suggest take the stuff out before anything goes wrong.

Sorry for telling you the story, its a bit not so nice.

Kashveera

Yeah maybe, I know they turn those fires up very very high for cremation. But like I said in my last post I believe it is the law they have to remove anything that will have difficulty burning in ashes. Of course that's be quite a few years ago when I learned all that. May have changed since then. But not likely

True, but I thought they "sifted" it anyway afterwards...no?

Ummm...gotta read up on this cremation business...;)

Back