is the economic collapse becoming more real in USA?

Grummer

Reaction score
just seems to be all doom and gloom, why's there so much trouble in US of A,,, why so many people are talking of arms, guns, rights, and riots.....
is it really getting in a bad way, ..... like collapse of Russia??

My personal opinion: I do not believe. the American system has an open market very eventful. therefore it is very difficult that collapses.

just seems to be all doom and gloom, why's there so much trouble in US of A,,, why so many people are talking of arms, guns, rights, and riots.....

Do seem that way Grum,they got odd rules with guns..It big country more people and bad will always make news my brother got three guns to my horror he used them on robber
nz not immune like it or not grum some slum areas in nz and red necks my daughter/in law worked with them and I saw it for myself nz small and bad do not make news in same way.
how many nz make good homes in fiji is nz still at war with them DO world know about it.:hmm:

It's not all bad. It's our freedom of speech (which includes complaining and protesting and making outrageous statements) that makes it seem like trouble is widespread.

It's not all bad. It's our freedom of speech (which includes complaining and protesting and making outrageous statements) that makes it seem like trouble is widespread.

Yea ...my daily life hasn't been disrupted by everything that has been happening. I am still going to work and going about my usual business.

hmm, well , read the finanical news, read whos getting richer, read whos getting poorer, whos getting pissed off, and read about police work overload, hospital work over load.....jobs dissappearing....scary....if this keeps going for another 10 years......or even 5.....BOOM! you'd be having the "The Gray State" or "the Purge" becoming a reality......

like Martial law.....

....not yet...

Drop the doom and gloom and enjoy NZ while you can. NZ being the size of, say, Japan and with just a few people, there's less pressure on your space and resources.....

Go to Netflix and watch the following documentaries
1: Death by China
2: Inequality For All.

a country with IS or strict sharia law it no brainer, i be happy live in States..you treat like human, IS countries we be treated like dogs or worse.The middle east must be worse place on earth,not allowed to think for ourselves or be killed if do

Economic collapse in what way? When you talk about riots, firearms and protests it sounds more like you meant to say that USA may go into a civil war?

Economically, USA is still trying to fight back from recession, but I personally think a part of the huge gains was due to the tech boom in early 90's and 2000s that helped push the US economy. Possibly all the military or political contracting services too. Those times are long over.

Go to Netflix and watch the following documentaries
1: Death by China
2: Inequality For All.

i use other sources.....but i will watch these but again i won't let it get me into despair, its just there ARE room for success and enjoyment you just HAVE to find it, grab it, and LIVE it, some people are just too stupid to let it happen in places where choices DO exist.
I'm grateful to live in the West , not East or Mid East.
and I think those Easterners barging in our lawns should shut up and respect how WE live...if not, then Go Home...we don't want to live THERE anyway, so why should they moan??

but aside from that, sociologists have been telling me (yes real life professors, my friends, co horts, ex lecturerers) that China will level off, in to a plateau, much like Japan is now, and changes will happen, and adaptions also, nothing is perfect....
America is 'supposed to be Number 1 economy in the world, not anymore...but thats OK, it can't possibility stay up there forever....(China is now number 1) Chinese people are 'living it now" indeed, enjoying some of the western luxurys, (hypocritical i know) but also they are 'respectful to know it from US (not usa, i mean US like us vs them) they'd want to continue enjoy that, there's no way they'd bend onto world domination....lol hardly....but well i refuse to believe the doom gloom crap, it is just one of my american freind whos worries no ends.......so i wondered how bad/real so hence this thread.......

but anyway if any of you want to visit NZ, (see me ) id show you around as a good kiwi host...;)
cheers

Economic collapse in what way? When you talk about riots, firearms and protests it sounds more like you meant to say that USA may go into a civil war?

Economically, USA is still trying to fight back from recession, but I personally think a part of the huge gains was due to the tech boom in early 90's and 2000s that helped push the US economy. Possibly all the military or political contracting services too. Those times are long over.

hmm, what you think?

Uh ok..in the meantime, I am going to enjoy my life each day and not waste it on something that may not happen.

ok jiro, but why do you insist to be armed and armed like crazy with a Shogun ! - what for?? isn't this tad more paranoid than usual?

ok jiro, but why do you insist to be armed and armed like crazy with a Shogun ! - what for?? isn't this tad more paranoid than usual?

Some people will disagree but I don't call that paranoid, I call that being prepared.

ummm..
ok ...
be prepared for what?..
The Purge??
now this really seems to reflect the fears as being 'real' or is it not?!!:shock:

Where i live shotguns are common. They are just a tool to provide food for your family and sometimes defend them. We take care of our selves here, always been that way.

This is way i see it:

Nations rise then nations fall. That'll never change.
History is different but is always same.
I shall enjoy life the best I can
and go on living as today is my last.

Back