is the economic collapse becoming more real in USA?

ummm..
ok ...
be prepared for what?..
The Purge??
now this really seems to reflect the fears as being 'real' or is it not?!!:shock:

I have a diverse group of ancestors, several of which narrowly missed being "purged" by governments that still exist today. It's not really perinoid if it really happens.

ok jiro, but why do you insist to be armed and armed like crazy with a Shogun ! - what for?? isn't this tad more paranoid than usual?

why do you think I shouldn't be armed? why do you think being armed means paranoia?

ummm..
ok ...
be prepared for what?..
The Purge??
now this really seems to reflect the fears as being 'real' or is it not?!!:shock:

uh... economic collapse? what do you think what would happen when economy collapses?

The US exports its manufacturing sector at the same time iit provides large tax breaks to the individuals and corporations involved in doing it.

Then in order to keep the people of the US occupied in a gigantic shift of focus jump into two wars at the same time and borrow massive sums from the same country it exported on ongoing growing share of its former manufacturing base.

Then borrow more massive sums in order to keep the collapse from happening.

In the meantime pass the rising inflation on to the preople while still continuing the tax breaks to the people who created the giant debt.

Then the people of the US to fully insure their return to being third world citizens in their own country vote in the political face of the rich who are screwing them to death.

Really I don't see what could possibly go wrong with this scenario.

In the meantime

hmm, well , read the finanical news, read whos getting richer, read whos getting poorer, whos getting pissed off, and read about police work overload, hospital work over load.....jobs dissappearing....scary....if this keeps going for another 10 years......or even 5.....BOOM! you'd be having the "The Gray State" or "the Purge" becoming a reality......

like Martial law.....

I think pissed off general to most places,cops overload,hmm do you ever see one these days, hospital over load always been the case, jobs get more money on benefits systems.
grum you describing nearly every country...we all emigrate to NZ taking with us all people who emigrated to uk and States NZ be pissed off..
If people use contraceptive pill and condoms for one year let middle east sort own problems out as they doing good job killing themselves with out West helping or is it all to simple
icon5.gif

I think pissed off general to most places,cops overload,hmm do you ever see one these days, hospital over load always been the case, jobs get more money on benefits systems.
grum you describing nearly every country...we all emigrate to NZ taking with us all people who emigrated to uk and States NZ be pissed off..
If people use contraceptive pill and condoms for one year let middle east sort own problems out as they doing good job killing themselves with out West helping or is it all to simple
icon5.gif

in bold, i like.......yes say an incentive by govt to give couples/married/or such $50 a week to use condoms and proof of it being used...(lab results, etc) to maintain the $50 bonus each week along with free rubbers.....

Back