is PS3 worth $600?

You guys have to realize that PS3 is cheaper. Steel, I will review it soon

IMHO, yes it is very worth it !!! there are some PROS and CONS...

PROS:
Blu-Ray player stand alone units costs $800-1100.00 while its already included in the system.

NOT Only that plus it has some features as wireless internet.. remember those ancient dinoasurs MSN tv web tv MSN TV 2 etc ... that thing costs $200 for a msn tv 2 plus have to pay $9.99 to 19.99 EXTRA for their internet services even tho if you already have broadband internet at home sheesh...

plus its a game system in one for instance playstation 2 now retails for $129.99 ... plus some very rarely some stores still has brand new playstation 1 psone for $29.99 to 49.99 ... thats another BONUS.

it also plays dvd and audio cd's etc ... thats another PLUS ! stand alone units costs variable so am not going into that details LOL.

it also has multi memory card reader which is a NEAT idea so the families and relatives can view the photos on TV screen rather than using your $2000 alienware or TOP of LINE laptop to be moved through other HUMAN's hands and RISK of dropping or breaking the laptop ... JUST view the photos on the TV screen !!! give your laptop some REST and peace of MIND ! LOL...

it has 4 USB ports nice for USB PC game pads.. and many other useable USB devices !!!!! charge ur sidekick with a usb cord or etc LOL... the possibilities are almost UNLIMITED ! so man I am not a SONY fan boy at all I hate SONY very much cuz they murdered sega dreamcast !!! sega had their chance of winning the trophy but SONY lied through their TEETH ... but STILL there are some nice and good PS1 PS 2 and PSP games plus I'm a hardcore video game collector so I MUST have it ALL LOL .

and to answer your questions yes I do have one ! so for those who are thinking about buying one that's GREAT just no BASHING here just input your humble opinions ! thanks !

CONS:
Composite Cables OH PUHLEASE that's a big MISTAKE they should've used a HYBRID cables just like M$ did with their Xbox 360 Premium systems... that option helps move their systems quickly !

this past christmas season 2006 I have seen many Xbox 360 premiums flying off store's shelves at a reasonable SPEED !!! ...

and backward compitability issues look at the 360 it had the same issues ...

no remote control available for it yet . I know I have heard that psp can be used as a remote for the ps3 but am not sure how yet haven't bothered checking into that yet !

no remote control available for it yet . I know I have heard that psp can be used as a remote for the ps3 but am not sure how yet haven't bothered checking into that yet !

They do have remote controls, I've read about people getting them in stores. However, I've yet to see one at a local store here.

They do have remote controls, I've read about people getting them in stores. However, I've yet to see one at a local store here.

You should find one in a gamestore like EBgames/gamestop.

You should find one in a gamestore like EBgames/gamestop.

You know, I went to a EB location the other day... asked them if they had any in stock.

The guy said that he don't think Sony are making remote controls for PS3. Just to show you how dumb they are.

There's remote control at EBgames, I was found out in last few days ago.

yep me 2 i saw one today at gamestop for $24.99 but not sure if its really necessary LOL... please post in here if you recommend getting one. thanks.

I'm associate at Wal-Mart then I can ask manager to get PS3 and order it, also no big deal about out of stock but there's plenty of PS3 in back room. ;)

You know, I went to a EB location the other day... asked them if they had any in stock.

The guy said that he don't think Sony are making remote controls for PS3. Just to show you how dumb they are.

oooh boy then I wonder why he even have that job in that place.

gonna to be honestly that it's cheap that you able to play and watch Blu-ray movie. But is there any good video game out yet? I don't know and I have seen low amount games available out there.

Oh yeah.. I went to Best Buy and Fry's, notice that most PS3 are plenty in stock while no sight of Wii. Hmm..

gonna to be honestly that it's cheap that you able to play and watch Blu-ray movie. But is there any good video game out yet? I don't know and I have seen low amount games available out there.

Oh yeah.. I went to Best Buy and Fry's, notice that most PS3 are plenty in stock while no sight of Wii. Hmm..

I guess that tells me that not many ppl want to spend alot of money on the PS3 when Wii is more affordable so I guess alot of ppl just buy more Wii than the PS3.

I guess that tells me that not many ppl want to spend alot of money on the PS3 when Wii is more affordable so I guess alot of ppl just buy more Wii than the PS3.

Not really, Sony is port PS3 every week and that why.

There's plenty of PS3 in backroom, that where I worked at Wal-Mart.

Back