Is Make Up Good For Women's Skin ?

TweetyBird said:
:rofl: i am laugh!!! but is this true lipstick made from fish?? huh??
Naaaahhh..me thinks they are full of shyt! LOL!

Defee said:
Naaaahhh..me thinks they are full of shyt! LOL!
allright make sure!!! if is this true then i wont use this again!!!! :rofl: STARE AT MEN for kidding with women!!!!

Nope what Banjo just said is a fact.

Nail polishes are made with fish scales as well.

Many people are aware of this for years.

WaterRats13 said:
I believe make up's not healthy for the skin -- I go au natural because I've been told that I'm beautiful without make up. Sure I do put light mascara and lippie when I go out, but not the whole works, you know? :)
My step daughter who is 14 -- she wears make up and heaps of it! She is always looking like a clown as I can see the line where the foundation is at the jawline and she puts too much make up on. :roll: She looks like a complete fake clown! :laugh2:

:lol: Yeah, I understand what you mean. Some teen age girls are like that. That's normal for their teen ages. I remma when I was your daughter's age, my half sister putted make up on my face (she was playin' with it on me... LOL). When she was done puttin' it on me, I showed it to my grandma. Know what she did ? She told my mother that she don't like me wearin' make up and told me that I was too young wearin' them. My half sister told my grandma that it was all for the "girls' play". It was only for one day, but after that I don't wear any make up. :) Me and my half sister were "doll" to each other... we shared our clothes, make ups, and all that. I am glad that they are my good memories. It brought us closer in the family. :) I am sure one day your daughter will look back and laugh about it. Ha ha ... I think it's cute!

VamPyroX said:
I know what you mean. There are old people who try to make themselves look young by getting tans and wearing a lot of make-up. They end up looking very old! I once mistook a blonde as being 50 years old when she was actually 25! :eek: *shudders*

Thanks for catchin' my drift. ;)

VamPyroX said:

Yup, I already believed you and knew where Jello came from. They can make Jello from your fingernails and toenails. Also, Jello is considered an important part of the diet for adults, because it helps the joints to be less stiff and the skin to be less wrinkled. Fortunately, I live in the Jello country!

Jello AWAY!

;)

Here's a Jello story for you all--

Years and years ago, my brother would always ask for a drinking straw whenever we eat jello.. One time, my grandma made that new blue raspberry jello (well, it was brand new then), he asked for a straw and my grandma didn't know why so she got him one. My brother started sucking the blue jello with the straw and it looked and sounded like liposuction and he goes, "That's how Smurfette looked so great today!"

CyberRed said:
Do you think a make up is good for women's skin? Please, share your feedback, opinions, and experiences. Thanks! :)

Yes, it does. In fact present make up constant has some elements in a mixture that help protect the skin. Most vitamins E and A, and ginseng that are good for their skin.

Also, I always wear a make up almost everyday and my skin looks good.

CyberRed said:
Do you think a make up is good for women's skin? Please, share your feedback, opinions, and experiences. Thanks! :)

Honestly I think that make up is okay for your skin, but after a while your face can't handle it anymore, and that is why alot of girls have acne, in turn causes girls to wear more to cover up the pimple.... but honestly I think that foundation is the problem. Eyeliner and eye shadow, I think is fine but, blush, I don't think is all that good for ya.

corona_babe135 said:
Honestly I think that make up is okay for your skin, but after a while your face can't handle it anymore, and that is why alot of girls have acne, in turn causes girls to wear more to cover up the pimple.... but honestly I think that foundation is the problem. Eyeliner and eye shadow, I think is fine but, blush, I don't think is all that good for ya.

I do not think foundation is the problem for their skin. It does help to cover their pink/red color skin and won't notice it a bit. A blush is only powder which it doesn't effect to their skin.

Sweets and high fatty foods have been considered to cause acne. Important thing is to wash their face everyday to avoid the baceria.

I do not wear makeup for years until just a few months ago I started putting on some mascara and eyeshadow. Nothing more than that. A lot of people say that I look good without makeup, but need to cover these facial hair. :ugh: Oh well. I use generic soap to wash my face while taking a shower. I feel fine with that. Been doing that for years. :thumb:

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
I don't buy Maybellie and Covergirl.. I buys mascara and lipstick from Avon... I like Avon more than Covergirl and Maybellie...

I dont like those, I basically, uses Clinque...they are so fresh and clean.

If you buy foundation that contains sunscreen and moisturizer, it is very good for your skin.

What is not good for skin is when women do NOT wash make up off every night. And if women smoke, suntans too much and take drugs.

I have seen many women who dont wear makeup yet look older because they smoke or get too much suntan.

So I would not blame it all on makeup. It is just what is IN makeup that we have to look at.

I wear foundation with moisturizer and sunscreen to block out sunrays and it helps cover up blotchy areas.

Meg said:
If you buy foundation that contains sunscreen and moisturizer, it is very good for your skin.

What is not good for skin is when women do NOT wash make up off every night. And if women smoke, suntans too much and take drugs.

I have seen many women who dont wear makeup yet look older because they smoke or get too much suntan.

So I would not blame it all on makeup. It is just what is IN makeup that we have to look at.

I wear foundation with moisturizer and sunscreen to block out sunrays and it helps cover up blotchy areas.

Yes, I second that.

Most Australian people looks older than their ages because of suntan and smoking, making their skin more like leather!

Lots of make-up that comes with moisturizer and SP13 too.

Drink lots of water which is good for your skin too.

CyperRed, is your younger sister smoking?

Red~Rum said:
Yes, I second that.

Most Australian people looks older than their ages because of suntan and smoking, making their skin more like leather!

Lots of make-up that comes with moisturizer and SP13 too.

Drink lots of water which is good for your skin too.

CyperRed, is your younger sister smoking?

No, she is not smokin'.

Meg said:

I don't wear foundation. I usually wash my face 3-5 times a day everyday with "almond" soap (no chemicals in it).

Yep, you got that right about smokin' and drugs. I don't like the skin givin' out the bad odor from smokin'. When I was at my work the other day, I could smell people's smokin' from the other room when they came in the store. I was in the back room with the "saloon-like" doors open. My nose picked up the smell very easy and it almost got me gagged! :barf: So, I had to open the window behind me where there's a laminatin' room is. I couldn't stand the smell of alochol, either. It's bad for skin, too. I don't drink beer or any heavy alochol. I ocassionally drink "White Zindenfel" once in a while with supper. Not often. It helps to thin the blood.

I dont think using make up will ruin your skin but as long as you wash your face before you go to bed, it ll help.

I do believe jello is made from cow's nails.. lipstick from cow's fat. perfume is from cat's pee. I am not surprised cuz we all men are wise not to waste anything on the earth and use them for purpose.

Damn!! I guess I'll give up on lipsticks, nail polish and no make ups on me. I guess I'll have to go out in public with my natural looks... :ugh:

Back