Is Make Up Good For Women's Skin ?

It's depending on what type of make-up you used on your skin, some make-up will ruin your skin and some don't....

Look at Cleopatra, the original goddess. She wore tons of make-up and she was literally drop-dead gorgeous.

VamPyroX said:
It could be worse! They use cow bone grindings for jello! :eek:

I thought it was horse hooves? :dunno:

I think anything can really be unhealthy for you. If you leave make-up over night, you're allowing youself to become susceptible to bacteria and whatnot. I think everyone's skin is different, and so are their preferences. I dont wear make up, cant stand it. :) I like to rub my eyes in the morning cause they're always super dry, but I'd forget about the mascara and eye shadow and it would become a mess. Down to earth describes me too. :)

edit:

i looked it up.. http://www.howstuffworks.com/question557.htm

The gelatin you eat in Jell-O comes from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hooves, and connective tissues. To make gelatin, manufacturers grind up these various parts and pre-treat them with either a strong acid or a trong base to break down cellular structures and release proteins like collagen. After pre-treatment, the resulting mixture is boiled. During this process, the large collagen protein ends up being partially broken down, and the resulting product is called gelatin. The gelatin is easily extracted because it forms a layer on the surface of the boiling mixture.

You're right, im wrong! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back