Is Jesus PBUH god?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohamed's Wife

here another story

St Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is God. ( Mormon Bible book)

Mark 10:18 " Why do you call me good"? Jesus answered. " No one is good-except God alone".( NIV bible book)

Mark 10:18 Jesus said to him:" Why do you call me good"? Nobody is good, except one, God. ( JW Bible book)

I see they are little bit different in bibles book. Don't know why they do that...I know not all Christain agree with that.. Don't know why.

Sorry... I am agnoistic.... i had grown up in Mormon family... i also went to other churches.. all were liars.. i even confronted one of preacher in front of people.. his wife even admitted he did lied to me.. he was fired... ever since i am now agositic....

So then which bible is the Bible?Have you done research for yourself to find the certain bible to compare the most original bible from Jesus's time PBUH to know which bible you can actually believe?
The best English translation is the King James Version.

What kind of research would you accept as adequate?

You dont include the torah?
What do you mean? The Christian Bible "Old Testament" includes the books that make up the Torah.

What was gods name before Jesus?
What do you mean "before Jesus"? Jesus the Son, and God the Father (along with the Holy Spirit) have all existed together forever. None was "before" the other in the space of time.

Some of God's other names (in English spelling) are Jehova, LORD, Elohim, and "I AM".

SxyPorkie,

Me too I tried all different of churches.. They are pretty much the same.

I respect everyone believes. I don't care what religions are they..

SxyPorkie,

Me too I tried all different of churches.. They are pretty much the same.

I respect everyone believes. I don't care what religions are they..

I don't blame you for different churches.. It very important follow to Jesus Christ blood your heart wash your sin away... Seek God and find right church... If you feeling gut feeling not right church then fine leave church...

As using Mark 10 with different translation, but really all are the same meaning. But not using the weight of all messages in the Bible and causes thinking is contradictions. The problem is this, what causes people couldn't get it? Its bec no Holy Spirit in them to enlighten them, just increase intellectual brains, but no deeper understanding of it. Also, caliming "ALL" churches are liars? The answer is NO, N-O. Does SOME? The answer is yes. Blaming one person doesn't make all do the same. The problem is this, I know there is so so so many follow the person instead sticking their own nose to thwe Book by asking God to show by the help of the Holy Spirit. Bec believe one part of verse and not believe the other verse, then the person is completely living in sinking foundation. If the cross doesn't mean anything, the resurrection doesn't mean anything, if Jeus isn't the One, then the whole religion is wasted.

I don't blame you for different churches.. It very important follow to Jesus Christ blood your heart wash your sin away... Seek God and find right church... If you feeling gut feeling not right church then fine leave church...

Please try not to tell me about Jesus Christ. I am not into christain stuff not my thing... I will not go to church no matter what ,thank you. I rather be in forests they are my temple. I respect your beleives , I don't believes christain not my thing. I respect all of it their religions.. Doing no Harm...

Peace,
Star

Please try not to tell me about Jesus Christ. I am not into christain stuff not my thing... I will not go to church no matter what ,thank you. I rather be in forests they are my temple. I respect your beleives , I don't believes christain not my thing. I respect all of it their religions.. Doing no Harm...

Peace,
Star

Welcome, Your decide, that's ok...

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus Christ died on cross for your sins. He love you so much. your choose one.

Jesus Christ is not legalism and religions.....

Peace,
Star

Jesus chose you when your parents conceived you to be born on this earth, because you are very special to Him. He loves you and He is your present as free gift. :)

Welcome, Your decide, that's ok...

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus Christ died on cross for your sins. He love you so much. your choose one.

Jesus Christ is not legalism and religions.....

Please I don't need to read bible book. I seen this before. I got bored to read over, over and over again. I had enough to read again....What did I say from last post ?? I AM NOT CHRISTAIN! Don't try to tell me in bible book. I read that billion time. So, I don't want to be Christain, that is enough for right now..

Jesus chose you when your parents conceived you to be born on this earth, because you are very special to Him. He loves you and He is your present as free gift. :)

Jesus did not choose. It is my parents fault got pregnant with me. They were not married. My mom was in High School and my dad from other country he came to america illegally.. Think Jesus did that?? Yeah right , I don't believes that. Gimme a break! Sorry I am not Christain. I quit it. I choose my path. That is enough, I don't need preaching. I found my path what is right for me.

Why are you still reading this thread if you are annoyed.

BTW, Actually, The Lord knew you before you were born. our genes came from our parents. He created Adam and Eve and it went from there.

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

We all know about DNA and I personally think the Lord arrange the DNA to make you...well you. But you have to remember, our DNA is corrupted by the fall of Adam and Eve, so thats why we will not be perfect.

Last edited:
Why are you still reading this thread if you are annoyed.

BTW, Actually, The Lord knew you before you were born. our genes came from our parents. He created Adam and Eve and it went from there.

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

We all know about DNA and I personally think the Lord arrange the DNA to make you...well you. But you have to remember, our DNA is corrupted by the fall of Adam and Eve, so thats why we will not be perfect.

Adam and Eve are not my ancestor.. My family came from Europe and England and Scotland. I'm sorry don't believes Adam and Eve.. They were from middles east not europe.. I believed stone age , ice age, iron age , middle age... Nobody know where DNA came from...
I know it is annoying when I read Thread. I should ignore it. That is my problem, I should have ignore it..

Adam and Eve are not my ancestor.. My family came from Europe and England and Scotland. I'm sorry don't believes Adam and Eve.. They were from middles east not europe.. I believed stone age , ice age, iron age , middle age... Nobody know where DNA came from...
I know it is annoying when I read Thread. I should ignore it. That is my problem, I should have ignore it..

Yeah, I expected that answer, no surprise :)

Adam and Eve are the ancestors of everyone. Their descendents migrated all over the world.

However, the important point is, there is something drawing you to this thread, despite your annoyance. We all have an inner emptiness that can be filled only by the Holy Spirit, and we continue seeking a way to fill that empty space until we find it.

Adam and Eve are the ancestors of everyone. Their descendents migrated all over the world.

However, the important point is, there is something drawing you to this thread, despite your annoyance. We all have an inner emptiness that can be filled only by the Holy Spirit, and we continue seeking a way to fill that empty space until we find it.

How about this one?? Could be our ancestor.??

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Neanderthal DNA secrets unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back