Not open for further replies.

Mohamed's wife

Reaction score
Salam
I cld only find about Jesus PBUH
As a Prophet" Matt 13:57, 12:11, Mk-6:4, 6:I5, 9:37. Lk-7:16, 13:33, 24:19
Jn-7:16. 15:49, 13:17
As a Servant- Malt- 12:8, 24, 45, Jn-13:]7
As a Son of Man- Matt-17:22, 18:11, 26:2, Jn-5:27, 12;23.
As a Slave- Matt-10:24, Jn-13:16
As a Student- Matt -10:24
Other called Jesus-a Teacher- Jn 3:2
Not one that says Jesus is creator of all or even says Jesus is god.
Its really just alot of confusion, I have noticed so many changes in several bibles, dont even know which is the right one, so i used Quran as checklist, to compare which one is right. So far those i have found above about Jesus PBUH is with the Quran. Before anyone start attacking me, at least take the time to go see what i saw.

I also have Prophet Jesus's prayer was- "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name. .....,..."
(Matt 6:9) (Here the word father is used symbolically and metaphorically and not in any biological sense.) I have noticed not only Jesus says our father, others have. So it means Jesus is not god nor son of god. If he was son of god, he would have said "my", not "our".

Wasalam

Uummm, I would say Jesus is a prophect, teacher and healer..

Don't know which bible is right. Hard to tell..

Salam
I cld only find about Jesus PBUH
As a Prophet" Matt 13:57, 12:11, Mk-6:4, 6:I5, 9:37. Lk-7:16, 13:33, 24:19
Jn-7:16. 15:49, 13:17
AS JESUS AS A PROPHET IS A TRUE PROPHET, NOT THE SAME MEANING AS OF PROPHET LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST OR ELIJAH OR OTHERS, THEIR PROPHETIC AS FORETELL, BUT JESUS IS EXCEPTIONAL AS HE AS A TRUE PROPHET AS OF FORTHTELL, NOT FORETELL. As a Servant- Malt- 12:8, 24, 45, Jn-13:]7 JESUS IS REPRESENTING US TO FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE TO SERVE OTHERS AND HUMBLE OURSELVES. AS U MENTIONED MATT 12:8 JESUS IS THE OF SON OF MAN """IS LORD"""" THAT'S SHOW AS OF INCARNATE
As a Son of Man- Matt-17:22, 18:11, 26:2, Jn-5:27, 12;23. AS I JUST SAID ABOVE
As a Slave- Matt-10:24, Jn-13:16
As a Student- Matt -10:24 THIS TALKING ABOUT THE COST OF DISCIPLESHIP AND ALSO COMPENSATION. THAT IS WE DO NOT HAVE POWER OVER CHRIST
Other called Jesus-a Teacher- Jn 3:2
Not one that says Jesus is creator of all or even says Jesus is god.
Its really just alot of confusion, I have noticed so many changes in several bibles, dont even know which is the right one, so i used Quran as checklist, to compare which one is right. So far those i have found above about Jesus PBUH is with the Quran. Before anyone start attacking me, at least take the time to go see what i saw.
THERE IS NO CONFUSION IN THE BIBLE AND THERE IS """NO""" CHANGES IN THE BIBLE. CHRIST IS A TRUE PROPHET(FORTHTELL, NOT FORETELL) , HE'S ALSO A HIGH PRIEST AS PROPHESY JESUS AS IN ZECH 6:9-13 AND KING AS IS MT 2:2 AND REV. 19:11-16) NUMEROUS TIME DESCRIBED WHO IS JESUS AS MESSIAH. EVEN THE NIGHT WHEN JESUS ASKED HIS DISCIPLES WHO DO THEY SAY I AM? ONE SAID SOME SAYS ELIJAH, OTHER SAID ONE SAYS ONE OF THE PROPHETS THEN JESUS ASK DISCIPLES WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? PETER SPOKE AND SAID YOU ARE THE CHRIST THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. AND JESUS SAID PETER, ITS NOT YOU THAT SAYS IT, ITS THE SPIRIT OF GOD SPOKE THRU YOU AND CALLED PETER THE ROCK.
I also have Prophet Jesus's prayer was- "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name. .....,..."
(Matt 6:9) (Here the word father is used symbolically and metaphorically and not in any biological sense.) I have noticed not only Jesus says our father, others have. So it means Jesus is not god nor son of god. If he was son of god, he would have said "my", not "our" THAT'S THE LORD'S PRAYER WHEN ONE PERSON ASKED HOW TO RPAY AND JESUS WAS GIVING THEM ILLUSTRATION HOW TO PRAY. REMEMBER IN GETHSAMNE WHERE JESUS PRAYED, "FATHER".

Wasalam
I capitalized each of the response you asking for so you can find it easily. Attacking u or mad at you or something? Naw, give you the pointer of who Jesus is
And also, noticing just pluck the verses out what it appear the meaning of it but twisting or contadict what Jeus is really saying. If Jesus isn't a Messiah, then there still no foundation in the OT and no hope. Bec flesh and blood cannot enter Heaven. If Jesus isn't the Messiah, there there will be no Holy Spirit or also call Spirit of God. Jesus has many names, and have you forgotten back in the OT in Moses times what God says who He is? " I AM". Quaran misrepresent the real meaning of Christ. The problem is this, that many butt in and try to make it appear confusion and thought proof it isn't bec, not ask God to let the Holy Spirit enlighten them to know what the Word says. Remember Jesus is The Word.

Uummm, I would say Jesus is a prophect, teacher and healer..

Don't know which bible is right. Hard to tell..

Salam
The sad thing is when anyone uses quotes to reply negatively to another whether it is torah or quran, they dont even considered the fact that the quotes they use from whichever bible they believe in has been changed. Everytime bibles are translated, the wording/sentences changes and sometimes it means differently from what Jesus is actually saying. For example,

Mark 10:18
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.From New International Version so only god is good.

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good save one, even God.By American Standard Version So jesus and god are good.

All this i was using BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 50 versions and 35 languages.. The point is Bibles have been changed throughout time and there are so many different bibles with different wording that cld be perceived with different meanings.

Thats why I have been posting so many infomation so anyone can read and see for themselves, hopefully some of them will find what they have been searching for, The Truth. ( yeah im aware there ll be plenty of "bashing")

Wasalam

Ummm, bashing? I don't think so. Some of us are making a point. Bec, taking advantage by claiming bashing bec its more like "shoot" they are smart trying to fool them to know who Christ really is attitude. And making excuses by claiming some translating errors. I agree their are some error translations, but I compare which is the best, there are few, but I use Contemporary English Version is same meaning of KJV. I use both and to compare it. And have no clue what Jesus meant and about when Jesus said there is none are good, but God Himself. Come on, chill it. I'm very cautious who teaches. You think I've been bashing bec my strong belief who Christ is? Of course, do I complain? No. Why? I look toward my God who saves me thru the power in the Blood. Who can wash my sins away? Nothing, but the Blood of Jesus. And that is a FACT.

Ummm, bashing? I don't think so. Some of us are making a point. Bec, taking advantage by claiming bashing bec its more like "shoot" they are smart trying to fool them to know who Christ really is attitude. And making excuses by claiming some translating errors. I agree their are some error translations, but I compare which is the best, there are few, but I use Contemporary English Version is same meaning of KJV. I use both and to compare it. And have no clue what Jesus meant and about when Jesus said there is none are good, but God Himself. Come on, chill it. I'm very cautious who teaches. You think I've been bashing bec my strong belief who Christ is? Of course, do I complain? No. Why? I look toward my God who saves me thru the power in the Blood. Who can wash my sins away? Nothing, but the Blood of Jesus. And that is a FACT.

Salam
The sad thing is when anyone uses quotes to reply negatively to another whether it is torah or quran, they dont even considered the fact that the quotes they use from whichever bible they believe in has been changed. Everytime bibles are translated, the wording/sentences changes and sometimes it means differently from what Jesus is actually saying. For example,

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.From New International Version so only god is good.

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good save one, even God.By American Standard Version So jesus and god are good.

All this i was using BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 50 versions and 35 languages.. The point is Bibles have been changed throughout time and there are so many different bibles with different wording that cld be perceived with different meanings.

Thats why I have been posting so many infomation so anyone can read and see for themselves, hopefully some of them will find what they have been searching for, The Truth. ( yeah im aware there ll be plenty of "bashing")

Wasalam
Mark 10
17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? 18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Luke 18
18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Think about it. If Jesus said that only God is good, and Jesus also accepted the man calling Him "good", then obviously Jesus is saying that He is God.

Jesus = J
God = G
good = g

J = g
g = G
Therefore, J = G

What does PBUH mean ?

...Not one that says Jesus is creator of all or even says Jesus is god.
I guess you didn't look long enough.

Jesus is Creator of all
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Jesus is Savior
John 1
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 4
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Jesus is the Son of God
John 1
34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus and God are One
John 5
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. 18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. 21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. 22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

So far those i have found above about Jesus PBUH is with the Quran. Before anyone start attacking me, at least take the time to go see what i saw.
I'm not attacking you as a person. I'm showing you the Truth.

If anyone attacks the character or nature of Jesus, they should remember what Jesus said:

"He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him."

If a person doesn't honor Jesus as God, then that person doesn't honor God either.

(Matt 6:9) (Here the word father is used symbolically and metaphorically and not in any biological sense.) I have noticed not only Jesus says our father, others have. So it means Jesus is not god nor son of god. If he was son of god, he would have said "my", not "our".
Full context, please.

Jesus was teaching His disciples how to pray. The following verses are called the "model prayer". Jesus was teaching the disciples what they were supposed to say, not what He Jesus was supposed to say. Notice the part about sins. Jesus never sinned so obviously He wouldn't pray about Himself, "forgive us our debts (sins)".

Matthew 6
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Salam
many pardons if i led u to believe i implied you are bashing:) i never thought you were bashing. to be more clear what i meant by bashing is someone who reply out of anger and hate by using quotes from the bibles to justify themselves.
What about the other bibles? Why are there so many with various translations? who translates bibles? what if the interpetation of what the certain bible is saying is actually wrong? Why are there some that says jesus PBUH is son of man and there are also some that says Jesus PBUH is god, even some says Jesus PBUH is son of god? Since Its obvious Bibles are somewhat different from others because of translations, have you considered that the part about son of god or that jesus PBUH is god may have been translated or interpetted wrong in the past and it had become like a domino effect? sorta like a ripple in the pond. one small mistake that may have become choas or confusion. i know so many questions.:) i want to know your thoughts, not bashing at ya :)
Wasalam

Mark 10
17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? 18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Luke 18
18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Think about it. If Jesus said that only God is good, and Jesus also accepted the man calling Him "good", then obviously Jesus is saying that He is God.

Jesus = J
God = G
good = g

J = g
g = G
Therefore, J = G

Salam
You must have misunderstood me.:) you listed two different chapters... i was talking about various bibles that says one chapter that are same and some dont say the same with few different possiblities of interpettations that can end up not meaning what it should mean in the first place.
Wasalam

Every person is different at their understandin' level. People are different at readin' level.

One can get 4 different translations in one bible such as NLT, KJV, NIV and NKJV in one bible. They can learn it from one another in between them until they understand better. KJV is the one that don't omit/add verses.

Thanks for not thnking I'm bashing. I really appreciate that. As reading the Bible have to have the whole perspectove what Jesus is saying who He is. Like Reba points out of different chapter, this isn't any different what Matt, Mark, Luke and John written to inform who Jesus is. Remember Jesus gave up His position, to become human like us, which is He is Incarnate. If you study more deeper, and read it very carefully what Jesus is trying to say. As He is Son of Man, Son of God and He is God Himself. He pointed to His Father what He has done for us thru Him and notice it again what I mentioned about the wisemen looking for the King of Israel, not earthly King. If you notice the Transfiguration the time some of His disciples witnessed Moses, Elijah and Jesus. Thru the OT xplained the Messiah and prophesied, Psalm 110 mentioned My Lord (Father) says to my Lord (Jesus), and also Gen 1 says "Let Us". Jesus keep pointing out " Have you read?". Religious leaders and even different religion couldn't grasp the idea of Trinity. Trinity is one Lord God Almighty, Trinity is a realm of God. Really isn't confusion at all. There are so much Jesus is saying. Also, many try to claim contradictions and like some of us pointing it out, what happen? They change POV by saying Bible is not true and etc. We go to the Father and only way we go to the Father is thru Jesus. Jesus is The Way and also He is The Door, the only Door. And Jesus has been risen, but Mohammed is still in the grave. That is why I point out on other thread about prophesied of the Messiah. Jesus wasn't born begin life, He was there during the creation. He's a part of " Let Us".

I guess you didn't look long enough.

Jesus is Creator of all
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.Your Interpetation, didnt say Jesus is the creator.

Jesus is Savior
John 1
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 4
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. Jesus PBUH will come to kill the beast, he will come to "save" us from the beast. Have you thought maybe that is logical interpetation. Im just comparing bible and quran. I havent compare torah along with bible and quran yet. That should be interesting.
Jesus is the Son of God
John 1
34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus and God are One
John 5
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. 18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. 21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. 22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. One of the 10 commandments says there is only one god and again depending on the bible because of the translations in various bibles that may have changed its true meaning.

I'm not attacking you as a person. I'm showing you the Truth.

If anyone attacks the character or nature of Jesus, they should remember what Jesus said:

"He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him."

If a person doesn't honor Jesus as God, then that person doesn't honor God either.

Full context, please.

Jesus was teaching His disciples how to pray. The following verses are called the "model prayer". Jesus was teaching the disciples what they were supposed to say, not what He Jesus was supposed to say. Notice the part about sins. Jesus never sinned so obviously He wouldn't pray about Himself, "forgive us our debts (sins)".Your interpetation again and have u compared this to some bibles to see if there are any changes. I wonder if theres a possiblity if one can compare recent new bible to the most orginal bible and see if the translation didnt unintentionally changed the interpetations of the bible itself and its true meanings?] I know in the torah, gospel and quran has some similar statements/teachings.

Matthew 6
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. In the quran, its similar.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Theres something im wondering, gods name is jesus PBUH? Wasnt god's name supposed to be unknown to mankind?

Wasalam

... I wonder if theres a possiblity if one can compare recent new bible to the most orginal bible and see if the translation didnt unintentionally changed the interpetations of the bible itself and its true meanings?] I know in the torah, gospel and quran has some similar statements/teachings.
Yes, some of the newer translations and paraphrases of the Bible since the KJV intentionally change or omit words so that they can attack Jesus and deny His deity as God. I include the Quran as one of those misrepresentations of Gospel truth.

Yes, some of the newer translations and paraphrases of the Bible since the KJV intentionally change or omit words so that they can attack Jesus and deny His deity as God. But god exists before Jesus PBUH came to be. I include the Quran as one of those misrepresentations of Gospel truth.

Salam
So then which bible is the Bible?Have you done research for yourself to find the certain bible to compare the most original bible from Jesus's time PBUH to know which bible you can actually believe? You dont include the torah?
Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back