is it really all that weird?

miles11we

Reaction score
ok, i hear, but i find deaf people (men and women) extremely attractive for only the reason of being deaf..i was wondering if anyone has ran into or heard of people like me??

ok, i hear, but i find deaf people (men and women) extremely attractive for only the reason of being deaf..i was wondering if anyone has ran into or heard of people like me??

Lots. And they all come here. :wave:

Another person that has a deaf fetish!!

:lol:

They're more than you think! You are not alone!

Met them here and in real life.

and its not really that huge of a sexual fetish its more of like ....idk more of me thinking that i would love a relationship with someone with that specific characteristic...kinda like people might prefer blondes or gingers

As long as you respect their cultural values and dont look down on them, I guess it is cool.

and its not really that huge of a sexual fetish its more of like ....idk more of me thinking that i would love a relationship with someone with that specific characteristic...kinda like people might prefer blondes or gingers

I've always like redhair people. I married one too, but not for his redhair, but for his personality. The redhair part was a PLUS (I feel like God knew.. either hinted me ahead of time that I will marry a redhair OR He knew I like redhair)

Anyway, It is not strange at all. I think you may be attracted to their personality and way of life. Some people are attracted to other cultures too.

There was a creep in here a couple months ago who said he liked Deaf girls because of the way they talked. He thought it was cute. Not cool.

But if you're just attracted to deafness the way others are attracted to red hair, etc., and as long as you are respectful of the culture and language, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Just in case the novelty wears off, let me say good bye in advance. :lol: Welcome to Alldeaf.

There was a creep in here a couple months ago who said he liked Deaf girls because of the way they talked. He thought it was cute. Not cool.

But if you're just attracted to deafness the way others are attracted to red hair, etc., and as long as you are respectful of the culture and language, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

No, definitely not cool. We are adults, not kind of child or pets.

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

You like deaf people because they are deaf.

You are not interested in sign language in any form.

You are not interested in Deaf culture.

This makes no sense to me. Really all you have to do is marry any hearing woman -- Typically she will never pay attention to anything you say again and you can live happily ever after.

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

You like deaf people because they are deaf.

You are not interested in sign language in any form.

You are not interested in Deaf culture.

This makes no sense to me. Really all you have to do is marry any hearing woman -- Typically she will never pay attention to anything you say again and you can live happily ever after.

:laugh2:

no its not like its a novelty factor type thing, and i definitely dont look down upon the culture, i recently posted a thread for where would be the best place online to start to learn sign. it is just like other types of preferences its not like i just would like to get to no one so she cant hear what i say or something stupid like that..i cant really explain it, even to myself so i have no idea how i would try to explain it to you guys. i just wanted to say i mean no harm and if u think i dont belong here just because i am able to hear than i guess id stop coming here. o ya and im not using this as a dating site, im mainly just trying to talk to people in general i dont really care if they are deaf and if i meet someone as a byproduct of that, thats ok with me.

no its not like its a novelty factor type thing, and i definitely dont look down upon the culture, i recently posted a thread for where would be the best place online to start to learn sign. it is just like other types of preferences its not like i just would like to get to no one so she cant hear what i say or something stupid like that..i cant really explain it, even to myself so i have no idea how i would try to explain it to you guys. i just wanted to say i mean no harm and if u think i dont belong here just because i am able to hear than i guess id stop coming here. o ya and im not using this as a dating site, im mainly just trying to talk to people in general i dont really care if they are deaf and if i meet someone as a byproduct of that, thats ok with me.

I don't think anybody told you to leave. You are just defensive since we surprised you by saying it is fairly common.

You stick around and you will know all about us soon. :)

thanks, but just saying, i wasnt (at least didnt think i was) trying to get defensive i just wanted to say i wouldnt put up a big ol stink about it if it wasnt ok with this community, but i appreciate that everyone here doesnt seem to care that i can hear and just am using this forum.

whenever i told anyone that i know (where i live for some reason there are very very few deaf people living here) about me kinda finding deaf people attractive everyone just thought it was weird, its nice to find a place where its a little bit more widely accepted :)

Those who think you are weird have a different view of deaf people. More likely, they think we are incapable or worst.

If you live where you don't know deaf people and it is media images that attracted you, I think when you know us , you may be disappointed.

We are all just normal people with one difference. We all lead to same boring lives that you do.

Go to work, cook dinner, take care of our kids, love our pets.

its not like iv never been around a deaf person, just not that much. i have talked to a girl that was deaf once..she could read lips and talk clearly tho, i would love to learn sign, even if i am not around alot of deaf people that much it still would be great to learn, i mean whats wrong with opening some new doors in my life

Back