is Iran next?

Do you agree with President BUSH to send the troops to Iran?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • not sure

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had problems with Iran 30 years ago, and it is just a "repeat" that is all. This is NOT the first time we have problem with Middle East.

We have had problems with Iran 30 years ago, and it is just a "repeat" that is all. This is NOT the first time we have problem with Middle East.
Yeah, I remember the daily hostage crisis "count" at the end of each national newscast, and President Carter not lighting the national Christmas tree because the hostages weren't having a Merry Christmas. Then there was the failed rescue attempt, Iran-Contra, etc. What a mess!

I wonder how many Americans remember that prior to the fall of the Shah, our country actually trained Iran's military? It was no secret. I was stationed at NAS Pensacola in the 70's, and we trained the Iranian flight students there.

I DISAGREE with Bush's plan... That's insane plan from Bush about send more soldiers in Iran, that not reason to war with them or getting more worse.

I predicted that Arabian countries will become more friendly and union in near future after all war is over and support gay people and women have rights to not wear scraf over head.

I DISAGREE with Bush's plan... That's insane plan from Bush about send more soldiers in Iran, that not reason to war with them or getting more worse.
Bush doesn't have a plan to send "more" soldiers to Iran. America doesn't have any soldiers in Iran. Do you mean Iraq?

I predicted that Arabian countries will become more friendly and union in near future after all war is over and support gay people and women have rights to not wear scraf over head.
On what do you base that conclusion? If Arab and/or other Muslim countries unite, why would they become more socially liberal? If anything, they usually become more strict. Especially if Saudi Arabia gets involved.

I voted NO.. Enuff with it!! Alot of soldiers died since 9/11!! Seems we will run out of MEN in USA in few years. hmm??

Few years? Well, we have about 300 million Americans. And the American soldiers killed in action.....about 2,000. Well, think about World War 2, American frought against Nazi germans, evil imperial japaneses for 5 years. In 1945, the all war is over. Americans servicemen killed about 200,000 (that's really sucks, but they frought for the USA). Now, we fighting uh....Insurgents or Talibans for 6 years. We only got about 2,000 Americans killed in actions (That's still really sad, tho)

Bush doesn't have a plan to send "more" soldiers to Iran. America doesn't have any soldiers in Iran. Do you mean Iraq?

On what do you base that conclusion? If Arab and/or other Muslim countries unite, why would they become more socially liberal? If anything, they usually become more strict. Especially if Saudi Arabia gets involved.

Yup, it's depends on countries.

I means for future plan in Iran is really disagree with Bush's plan but currently war in Iraq right now and not know when it is finish, if so then they will change their system that is much better, like goes back to pre-1979.

I feel bad for Iraq and Iran, it was destroyed so bad from war and it does got more worse.

Few years? Well, we have about 300 million Americans. And the American soldiers killed in action.....about 2,000. Well, think about World War 2, American frought against Nazi germans, evil imperial japaneses for 5 years. In 1945, the all war is over. Americans servicemen killed about 200,000 (that's really sucks, but they frought for the USA). Now, we fighting uh....Insurgents or Talibans for 6 years. We only got about 2,000 Americans killed in actions (That's still really sad, tho)

Don't forgot about Vietnam, they are takeovered and USA soldiers aren't done with war and its too diffcult to keep South Vietnam as freedom and communist for North Vietnam. I'm very upset about they takeovered all part of South Vietnam.

It does happen to North Korea but lucky to keep South Korea as freedom.

Goverment owns the soldiers then tell them to do anything...what we can't do anything. There is no lawsuit over death of sons or daughter from wars. :ugh3:

If we don't want to see more wars then all we can do to vote on next president who wants soldiers to come home and no more wars. So, that will allow other countries to build more nuke misslies (North Korea is not scare of USA and UN nowdays). And our gas will go up over $5.00 - $10.00 a gallon. We will see no more dead soliders come home. Sound good?. :hmm:

All we need to vote next anti-war President is better than send soldiers to Middle East and North Korea in the future by next war-supporter President?. :|

Goverment owns the soldiers then tell them to do anything...what we can't do anything. There is no lawsuit over death of sons or daughter from wars. :ugh3:

If we don't want to see more wars then all we can do to vote on next president who wants soldiers to come home and no more wars. So, that will allow other countries to build more nuke misslies (North Korea is not scare of USA and UN nowdays). And our gas will go up over $5.00 - $10.00 a gallon. We will see no more dead soliders come home. Sound good?. :hmm:

All we need to vote next anti-war President is better than send soldiers to Middle East and North Korea in the future by next war-supporter President?. :|

New technology would be biodiesel, hydrogen or other liquid would help cars to running without mixed oil in fuel then Iran and Iraq would be rip of and doesn't get enough profit for give an oil to USA.

New technology would be biodiesel, hydrogen or other liquid would help cars to running without mixed oil in fuel then Iran and Iraq would be rip of and doesn't get enough profit for give an oil to USA.

Iran and Iraq will sell to many poor countires instead USA. They won't be loss anything without getting aid from USA. :|

Iran and Iraq will sell to many poor countires instead USA. They won't be loss anything without getting aid from USA. :|

LOL... It would rip off and many people in third world countries would use public transportation or drive car for less time to save their money.

EU, USA, Canada, Japan, some part of South America and even in Mexico would use other liquid instead of mixed oil in fuel or we can help them to make one.

I do remember what Senator Hillary Clinton mentioned on live person (computer with caption closed) that if we vote her as US President; then, she absoluately orders US Troops to come home from Iraq for SURE 100%. I still want to vote for Sen. Hillary Clinton for US President. I do still want US Troops to come home from Iraq because Our country spent lot of money on Troops there and nothing for profit to keep war??!?!?!?! Hurt our country's needs which Mr. Bush does not care... He cares about war in Iraq -- that is sucks!

What if the troops don't want to come home until their mission is completed?

Hard to believe that they don't want to go home... I know really many (I would say real a lot) want to go home. I will be shock if they don't want to go home.

Hard to believe that they don't want to go home... I know really many (I would say real a lot) want to go home. I will be shock if they don't want to go home.

Second to Liebling I am sure the troops are crying if their boss say NO, you can't go home. They will be getting insane to stay in Iraq!

Second to Liebling I am sure the troops are crying if their boss say NO, you can't go home. They will be getting insane to stay in Iraq!

Of course!!! This is pretty logical that they WANT go home...

Of course!!! This is pretty logical that they WANT go home...

The Troops think of their parents, wife/husband, children, sisters, brothers, gf/bf, and animals......money, delicious foods, watching sports, many events but they stay in Iraq....BORING LIFE THERE and dull nothing to do but scary at nightmare if anyone attacks troops at anytime. What a good for troops get home from Iraq and can't sleep well from seeing what happened to people and get killed! What a unpleasant!

Not really on many soldiers wanna go home.

My brother in law, Marine is to serving in Irag for next three years today...he did resign the service time twice after he serviced in Gulf War. My sister serviced in post-Gulf Wars before her health didn't pass the marine test that broke her heart. I asked her why? She say she has many true friends from Marines, wanted to be side to side with them on the wars and service for USA for what past soldiers did WWI and WWII to give our country to best living ever we has now. My bro-in-law say his buddies wanted to have break time to go home with their families and come back to be with their buddies again in Iraq. They say same sentence : Marines always be back up each other and true friendship.

My sister say just thinking soldiers as our policemen-firemen to to service for our living here while soldiers went out to stop bad people to attack the world....policmen went out to stop drunk driver, rapist, murderers, etc...firemen went out to stop out of control firestorm around forest, get people out from thier fire homes. Soldiers went out to stop the terrorist people and tyrants.

True, that people who joined Marinie, Army, Navy are not other people's business while they wants to help to make our america and world safely. Same thing, people joined terrorist group as their own (sadistic) business. What we can do is to stop terrorists before they is ready to destory our america and world. Join any serivces that knows that nightmares come to their living...true that is part of real war life, not like video game.

I can't argue about stop war or keep war cuz they are not in my hands...if I am hearing then I already being Navy for sure cuz I am doing for my grandfather who did serviced WWII....and my uncles serviced in Vietnam.

For everyone who don't want wars and wants soldiers to be home here....then do vote for next anti-war president next year where we do "walk", not "talk". Look at France got new anit-war president few years ago and still not in Iraq with their own French soldiers.

The Troops think of their parents, wife/husband, children, sisters, brothers, gf/bf, and animals......money, delicious foods, watching sports, many events but they stay in Iraq....BORING LIFE THERE and dull nothing to do but scary at nightmare if anyone attacks troops at anytime. What a good for troops get home from Iraq and can't sleep well from seeing what happened to people and get killed! What a unpleasant!

Of course, that what real war about. That is not tea party war or war video game.

Same thing, all we has been nightmares after 9/11, no more earn SSI-SSDI with no job, seen dead people on the street, being rapist, killed someone and many we could name.

I still having nightmare - big turtle chases after me. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back