is Iran next?

Do you agree with President BUSH to send the troops to Iran?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • not sure

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwstones

Reaction score
On the Senate floor, Hillary Clinton said that President Bush will not be allowed to use force against Iran without the explicit authorization of Congress. With Bush shunning diplomacy and engaging in reckless posturing, she said, it is time for Congress to step up and take a strong oversight role.

Join the conversation at HillaryClinton.com. Read Hillary's speech:

HillaryClinton.com - Speech

And share your thoughts with us about the role Congress must play to make sure that President Bush doesn't repeat history with Iran.

HillaryClinton.com - Action

I don't see how it's possible because they're already having a hard time recruiting soliders for Iraq.

I don't see how it's possible because they're already having a hard time recruiting soliders for Iraq.

I agree with you. I watched 20/20 on tv another day. The military is being hardly recruited because they refuse to apply for joining military since the war does not imporve lot after 9/11. Also the undercover spier caught the Army, Marines and Navy recuriters saying that we will not send troops to Iraq and just train them before going to college. But some of them got upset and already went to Iraq. They were upset is because the recruiters lied to them.

By the way i am afraid that the cost of our war expenses hurt our America's encomny when Mr. Bush refuses cooperate with the congress about sending troops to Iran. It will be making a worse for USA. Because Iran will go ahead to send missiles to Israel after Iran already warned to USA if USA could go ahead a war to Iran.

I voted NO. It's impossible to send more troops to make ready to attack Iran. I hopefully it never won't happen. I support our troops. Come on, we gotta to focus on finding Osama Bin Laden than invading Iran.

The recruiters won't have problem if Iran are stupidity enough to attack USA by missiles like Japanese did to us in December 7th, 1941 by their planes, Al-Qaida hijacked commerical planes to hit WTC, Pentagon, and crashed Flight 93 in 9/11 and another Al-Qaida bomb the WTC in 1993.

I don't listen to crap like Hillary Clinton. No offense.

No, that's not good.

Iran isn't good and went down after 1979.

Iran could have more powerful than it was back in 1979 because Iran has more missiles and dead weapons. Iran really hates Israel and USA is because Iran is more jealous over Israel which USA mostly support Israel all the times.

But Iran wants more oil and lands on Iraq that is why Iran might plan to get hold of Iraq's property someday.

I wouldn't send troops to Iran. This would be the stupidest move. I would just nuke or non-nuke them if they threat us and its neighorhood like Israel.

I hope Congress put some common sense back into international politics and not follow Bush like a good little doggie.

If USA nuke Iran then we are screwed bad big time cuz all Iran have to do is block the shipping lanes so no huge oil ships leave the area. Then USA won't have oil for the cars and other things and everything $$ will go waaay up and its possible to bring on another depression--maybe as bad as the Great Depression world wide.

So I hope our gov't solve the Iran problem in a better way than nuking them off the planet.

The poll doesn't make sense.

"Do you agree with President BUSH to send the troops to Iran?"

How can you agree or disagree with something President Bush didn't even say or do?

I hope Congress put some common sense back into international politics and not follow Bush like a good little doggie.

If USA nuke Iran then we are screwed bad big time cuz all Iran have to do is block the shipping lanes so no huge oil ships leave the area. Then USA won't have oil for the cars and other things and everything $$ will go waaay up and its possible to bring on another depression--maybe as bad as the Great Depression world wide.

So I hope our gov't solve the Iran problem in a better way than nuking them off the planet.

I agree with you.. I am afraid that our country could not be able to get oil for us if USA attacks IRAN then it will be much problem for USA! OIL will be gone for goodness!

How about take over all of Iran's property to get oils for less cost? :)

Who say "Unsure" on voting poll ...Maybe who would say good idea to scare Iran off but Iran can be smart enough to move if we do something to Iran!

I watched on tv news recently. The congress voted to opposite BUSH's plan to send the troops to Iraq. They said that they are very tired of trying to help this solution therefore they said, "WANT TROOPS COME HOME!" So they informed Mr. BUSH that their voting opposites his plan to send more troops to there! Sorry for Mr. Bush's frustration with many democrats congress!!!! Also, some of republican congress are joining with Democrats congress to vote opposite! That's good for republican congress!

House of Representatives by 246-182 vote approves nonbinding measure
opposing President Bush's troop increase in Iraq after four days of
debate.

... That's good for republican congress!
...and bad for our soldiers.

I'm very disappointed that our Congress doesn't support our troops. They just abandon them. :(

I see the poll showing that one person vote YES for Mr. Bush sending Troops to Iran and other one say UNSURE if possible for Mr. Bush to send troops to Iran or not...

Give me a specific reason why you agree with Mr. Bush and not sure about it...???

I voted NO.. Enuff with it!! Alot of soldiers died since 9/11!! Seems we will run out of MEN in USA in few years. hmm??

I voted NO.. Enuff with it!! Alot of soldiers died since 9/11!! Seems we will run out of MEN in USA in few years. hmm??

RedHeadGirl... do you see any improvement on war against Iraq??? Does Mr. Bush's judgment poor on iraq??? Tell me how you feel about this?

I see the poll showing that one person vote YES for Mr. Bush sending Troops to Iran and other one say UNSURE if possible for Mr. Bush to send troops to Iran or not...

Give me a specific reason why you agree with Mr. Bush and not sure about it...???
President Bush did not say he's sending troops to Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back