Is God Perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It don't matters if real or fake, there's no proof that is real or fake, you really can't call us an fake because you don't know about something like that. Now, You are insulting us for labeled as us an fake, also bible verse isn't real to me, even someone who wrote that in long time ago, IMO.

You don't understand about us that want freedom from religion, I don't want to be responsible for any limited on religion, such as homosexual issue, also I'm not changing my life, no thanks and just sticking with thing that what I'm happy for that, none of your business.

:gpost:

Why are you here on this forum, "Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs"?

Because he's Atheist and he's free to express his own beliefs ;)

So would Dharma, would Book of Mormon, etc etc etc... This part is too chaotic to me so I rather just focus on whatever existed here and learn how to handle with it into the reality.
I see what books you name. Rest my case.

Who cares? I have rights to post here to speak against you because you labeled us as fake, that's not accept.

Puyo doesn't believe in God but he still post here too.

*nods* That's because I am Buddhist and I have free to express my beliefs too. :)

It don't matters if real or fake, there's no proof that is real or fake, you really can't call us an fake because you don't know about something like that. Now, You are insulting us for labeled as us an fake, also bible verse isn't real to me, even someone who wrote that in long time ago, IMO.
If the Bible is real to me, the creation where you and I live is real to you and me. Therefore God is real to me. That is very simple.

You don't understand about us that want freedom from religion, I don't want to be responsible for any limited on religion, such as homosexual issue, also I'm not changing my life, no thanks and just sticking with thing that what I'm happy for that, none of your business.
The True Bible has everything to say about any sins and no sin. The True Bible offers the plan of salvation.

I'm curious PuyoPiyo and Pacman, since the two of you do not believe in God, then who created humans and the earth?

I'm curious PuyoPiyo and Pacman, since the two of you do not believe in God, then who created humans and the earth?

Evolution! That what I believe in.

Well the envolution seems comfortable with me, but I am not 100 percent sure if I would believe everything into it. I am mostly neutral to whatsoever create the existance of present. Thank you for asking :)

I have a feeling this thread is gonna get locked. :whistle:

Who cares? I have rights to post here to speak against you because you labeled us as fake, that's not accept.
Sometimes you need to practice what you preach, You said "God is a myth", "God is not real", and "the bible is not real". So you obveriously also saying our "Christianity religious" is fake. Your argument isn't valid.

Sometimes you need to practice what you preach, You said "God is a myth", "God is not real", and "the bible is not real". So you obveriously also saying our "Christianity religious" is fake. Your argument isn't valid.
Amen to that. I second that.

Why are you here on this forum, "Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs"?

It´s my third time to remind you about the rule of my first thread...

Did you read the rule of my first thread? All non-religions, ANY religion believers and non-believers are WELCOME to entitle their POV here in my thread. I allow them to share their different POV and express their POV here.

Quit bully unbelievers, please. If you want to express your belief then make your own post instead of quote their posts to judge them.

Please respect it.

:ty:

Reba already answered you. Rest my case.

I already answered her back. Anyway, I want to know your answer to my question directly.

If the Satan won Eve, rest my case

:ty: for answer... Why do God allow it? Your own word "If the Satan was not there on the earth, God would NOT put that tree there." It shows that God is the responsible for allow Satan to tempt Eve. rest my case. ;)

Who never die? Name them for me, please. If not, rest my case.

Please read your bible deep.

You blame on God for not loving because of your logic. Rest my case.

You don´t want to open your mind to see the fact is HISTORY... Why should I blame God for ? :roll: This History, we learn from the bible. I am sorry that you don´t want to see it.

Why did you not agree with Reba, Cheri, Angel and me because of your logic? Reba asked you questions, but you did not answer her. . Cheri gave you her comments, but you pointed off your comments to her. Also you did the same to Angel.

Do you expect me to agree with them all the time when I see different view as them?

I has the right to say something when I see different as you and them. If you don´t like then is bad.

Now you sought for silly comments and answered against me because of your logic, did you?

*shake my head* wow - It´s not my problem if you think about me and don´t like the fact what I thought of you and your posts. This is a fact, you need to OPEN your mind.

Elijah in the OT did not respect the false religion, BAAL. What say thou?

:roll: Simple answer: Elijah don´t have religion to worship a God but you have a religion to worship a God...

If you claimed that religion is false then forget your religion...

Get it?

See, I don´t have any religion because I know God and Jesus don´t have religion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back