Is God Perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AskJo is entitle to his opinion as much as you and Pacman. Pacman claimed that God was just a myth, sounds like our religious isn't real to him either. As Roadrunner stated on his post that Askjo has that right to post verses from the bible, You have a choice either ignored or respond in a civil way.

If he want to express his opinion, then he shouldn't take Pacman's post and showing him that the bible said the Atheist is a false. Which are disrespectfully.

Our Christian Nation been mocked at, insulted at, and it's okay for that? but it's not okay for your or anyone else's own religious being wrong? There a double standard there.

So do Buddhism too, look at EagleCherokee's posts. Christian is not the only one.

Seem like nobody learned anything from Roadrunner's post when he re-open this thread, Do you want it locked again? Then drop it and get back on topic as "Is God perfect?"

I am not talking to him to close this thread, I am just trying to solve the problem with him. Plus it was him that keep the arguement going after RR's closing this thread.

Okay for now, Puyo. Yes, I personally give you and Pacman right but please stick my thread "Is God perfect" before it would go :topic:...

:ty:

Come and discuss about God...

I said all I had to say, so
01nocomment8so.gif

Okay for now, Puyo. Yes, I personally give you and Pacman right but please stick my thread "Is God perfect" before it would go :topic:...

:ty:

Come and discuss about God...

Ohh sorry, I overlooked your post.. My bad, forgive me..

I already stated my past post in this thread which nobody answer.

I don't understand why would Christians consider God as perfect while they believe in the New Testament over the Old Testament which was God's first word.

Ohh sorry, I overlooked your post.. My bad, forgive me..

Kein Problem :D

I already stated my past post in this thread which nobody answer.

I don't understand why would Christians consider God as perfect while they believe in the New Testament over the Old Testament which was God's first word.

:hmm: interesting question. I noticed in several threads that Christains consider New Testament over the Old Testament... I am thrilling to see Christian's answer to this question. What's special about New Testanment about? :hmm:

All what I say is cruel, full of angry, cold, no loving, etc. in Old Testament and loving in New Testament (Jesus's existence.) I guess God noticed it.

We had never stated that we believe the New Testament over the Old Testament.

I noticed in several threads that Christains consider New Testament over the Old Testament...
You assume just like Puyo. We follow the New Testament now because it speak about salvation. Sin can not enter into Heaven and nobody can pay for our sins only God. To be saved is to accept Jesus as your Savior. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

In the Old Testament, "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." (Roman 3:23) and "There is none righteous, no, not one." (Roman 3:10, Psalms 14 and 53). There were no Salvation in the Old Testament to saved anyone, If you want to call God cruel, cold, unloved. You just do not understand his Laws period. In order to understand is to understand the meaning of "Salvation".

We are the ones that sin, not God. We have a free will to choose the good or bad, the right and wrong.

Provide a link where Christians choosed New Testament over Old Testament please.

Kein Problem :D

:hmm: interesting question. I noticed in several threads that Christains consider New Testament over the Old Testament... I am thrilling to see Christian's answer to this question. What's special about New Testanment about? :hmm:

All what I say is cruel, full of angry, cold, no loving, etc. in Old Testament and loving in New Testament (Jesus's existence.) I guess God noticed it.

Yupp I am wondering the same as you do..

Provide a link where Christians choosed New Testament over Old Testament please.

Since Christianity was founded, was start by the New Testament following the Jesus. I know you knew about that.

Since Christianity was founded, was start by the New Testament following the Jesus. I know you knew about that.

I asked you to please provide me the link where you claim that Christians choosed New Testament over Old Testament, if you cannot do that, then please do not make assumptions.

I asked you to please provide me the link where you claim that Christians choosed New Testament over Old Testament, if you cannot do that, then please do not make assumptions.

I am not looking for the question, I am looking for the answer to my confuse of the Christian's founding of the New Testament.

Also I searched some of your posts around the religion subforum where I might thought the Christians follow the New Testament over the Old Testament.

Old Testament is old news, New Testament is what we should follow now. :thumb:

Did Jesus tell you that Moese's old testment and all prophets are old news?

Don't be mistakenly and think that the Old Testament should be thrown out. Today we are under the law of Jesus Christ. Even churches are now following the New Testament. :ty:

Also my Christian parents told me that they don't follow the Old Testament, but New Testament instead. Also notable, most of religions that follow the Old Testament do find Christianity offend because of this.

Do you understand God's law or not?

Yes, Ten commandation is God's law.

Read the second page of your link. Old Testament's of God killer
"He revealed the exact and complete character of God. No part of God's character was left out in the life of Jesus"
But God says, "I NEVER change." (James 1:17 "...no variableness or turning") Jesus is "the same yesterday, today, and forever." (Heb 13:8)"

Yeah, I have read and will check with my bible to compare with those links.

...I don't understand why would Christians consider God as perfect while they believe in the New Testament over the Old Testament which was God's first word.
Christians believe the entire Word of God, Old and New Testaments.

II Timothy 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back