Votes: 29 76.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • i don't know

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
i would like to know ur opinion on fruit such as strawberry, watermelon, etc.. is part of dessert?

someone told me they say its part of dessert.. which i disagree. because its all a healthy eatting habit that people need it 5 servings a day for it.

i vote yes
depend on what fruits they make like cobbers or pie or top of the cakes

Fruit is usually considered the "dessert" portion of multi-course meals because it provides a sweet taste at the end of a savory (salty or spicy) meal. But it's not limited to dessert only.

Fruits (like grapes, chopped apples, cranberries) can be included in salads or used as condiments to the main course foods. Cranberries, applesauce, baked apples, pineapple slices, and raisins are popular with ham and turkey.

Breakfast doesn't have a dessert course, so fruit is a very good choice for that meal.

Fruit is always a good snack choice, too. :)

my vote says yes

i do like strawberry,watermelon,whatevers on fruit desserts

Yep. It's used in desserts... peach cobbler, dutch apple pie, strawberry shortcake, lemon meringue pie, banana split, etc.

On a French table, fruits often accompany cheeses, so it is called the cheese/fruit course. Dessert is separate, but they do sometimes incorporate fruits into desserts. A fruit can be everything, really. It can be the main course, the side course, the second course, or the dessert. On a Chinese/Vietnamese table, fruits are eaten to help digestion after eating a big meal, but it doesn't mean it is a dessert.

Yes it is and it is good for you! I rather have fruit for
dessert than fattening stuff like pies, cakes, cookies etc..
my husband is the complete opposite, lol! He loves
the fattening stuff, not the fruit, geez...:roll:

I alway eat fresh pineapple after finish breakfast every Sundays...

Fruits after meal time or evening time...

Hi,
I think fruits are always good. But I read somewhere that it's even better that you eat fruits about half an hour before your meal as it will help your digestion and absorb the vitamins so much. It also means that your stomach has been filled a bit with fruits, so you will not eat too much when you want to loose some weight :ty: .

Cheers

Thi_smiletourvn

Back