Ironing

Do you iron your blue jeans before you wear them ? (Why)

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
well I have never in my life ironed jeans until I got married. My husband's mom has always ironed his jeans so now I have to iron his jeans. Sometimes I dont always do it lol but whenever we go to her house, I always make sure that I do iron it so she wont complain to me that he doesn't look good lol.

Generally, I do not iron, but only when necessary. Not only that, I try to purchase clothes that do not require ironing. :whistle:

linneaelliott said:
well I have never in my life ironed jeans until I got married. My husband's mom has always ironed his jeans so now I have to iron his jeans. Sometimes I dont always do it lol but whenever we go to her house, I always make sure that I do iron it so she wont complain to me that he doesn't look good lol.

I don't want to piss of your mother-in-law but I would say He is my husband now and I do things different.

I would say Yes and No.

Ironing sucker :squint:

That's why we use those materials of clothes is 50% Polyester/50% Cotton because the wrinkles doesnt show and no not need to iron.

We have few viscose... SUCKER!!!! I has to iron when there're viscose materials.

We use 100% cotton or viscose for underwears and socks because the iron are not necassary :P

Iron blue jeans is yes and no. I weak the spin in wash machine with very low power before hang jeans or any clothes outside to dry because of less ironing. It would be suck if I use strong spin.

I has to use dryer during winter time.... iron on jean... :mad:

I dont iron, i just throw it in the dryer to smooth it up, or Nozobo can iron mine..heh

Soonersseth said:
I don't want to piss of your mother-in-law but I would say He is my husband now and I do things different.

LOL. well I have gotten a little bit lazy about ironing his blue jeans. He hasn't complained yet so I don't know if its that he hasnt noticed or doesnt really care :laugh2:

Back