Ironing

Do you iron your blue jeans before you wear them ? (Why)

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters

Soonersseth

Reaction score
How Many of you Iron your blue jeans

Good grief! Who irons their clothes anymore? :squint:

Hey look, everybody—Fly Free hits 8,000 on her next post! Is there a dedication to a frog in our future? :mrgreen:

i never ironing my clothes or jeans/pants.. i always put them on hangers , hanging them in closet as neatly! ... :)

if Interview or Funeral or wedding or others, then i would ironing my clothes so neatly!!

TOF

if i see any clothes got wrinkle then i put them in the dryer to recycle for five min that's it no need iron as i don't trust ironing anymore cuz it happen to me so many burn on clothes screw iron and i find dryer allot of safe and save my engery to do arm ironing lol

I don't own any blue jeans. Or any jeans. But when I did, I would hang them up as soon as they finished washing, and they didn't wrinkle.

No way! I hate ironing. I have burnt myself before doing that. I do the same thing knightwolf68 does if the clothes are wrinkled--put them back in the dryer for a few minutes. I also put in a damp washcloth with the wrinkled clothes.

when its needed and looking the causal nice looking i would iron my slacks and demin slacks those i ll iron but the other like jeans no not need cuz its usually the comfort zone for me :)

I iron some of our clothing but I don't iron jeans. I take them out of the dryer and hang them up, nice and smooth.

Someone I know who would iron her jeans! I dont iron mine.... just clothes that need iron.

Jeans? I have never ironed any jeans before. But I do iron slacks and shirts from time to time.

Back