• Get hell out of Iraq

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pee.gif
pee.gif

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah I admit. I'm pissed off @ Liberal people. I am sorry if you're liberal. I have to shut my mouth up! I don't like anyone made fun of TROOPS!

Not all liberal are against troopers, I'm liberal and support troopers but not at war.

There's some conservative people don't support troopers as well, see? Bush won't let troopers to left Iraq and vetoed the bill about leaving Iraq war, we left no choice until next president is coming up.

No difference on between liberal or conservative for support of troopers, just for people's personal.

China invade Taiwan, we possible will fight off the Chinese because it is very unnecessary to invade lonely little country, Taiwan.

And, The Chinese already threating us. They tried to spy on us, the FBI captured a old Chinese geek man in New Mexico, we warned them, but they continuing spying on us thoughout the internets.

And how, exactly does that pose a military threat? They don't need to threaten us militarily. They are doing a much better job edcuating their children than we are. They will simply take over our businesses.:giggle:

:laugh2: Who in the world told you that?

You think it's funny?? It's not funny! I am not going to show you a proof it. Because you're choose Obama. I am not sharing with you. I am sorry! I can share with Conservative, Moderate, and Centrist only! So Toobad! :)

China invade Taiwan, we possible will fight off the Chinese because it is very unnecessary to invade lonely little country, Taiwan.

And, The Chinese already threating us. They tried to spy on us, the FBI captured a old Chinese geek man in New Mexico, we warned them, but they continuing spying on us thoughout the internets.

/shrug... we spy on them too. the only difference is - we didn't get caught... yet :cool2:

You think it's funny?? It's not funny! I am not going to show you a proof it. Because you're choose Obama. I am not sharing with you. I am sorry! I can share with Conservative, Moderate, and Centrist only! So Toobad! :)

Yeah, if you believe that Obama is a communist, I think it is very funny.

hesa one eyed one horned flying purple people eater hehe...good times

I hope you are kidding.

I'm not kidding you. I did read my step dad's special politics. He will save it for us. I am not going to show you. Because your vote for Obama.

If Obama is communist then please show a source that support your statement, that's not very funnny.

If so then I will out of election.

Yeah, if you believe that Obama is a communist, I think it is very funny.

Yeah he is! Obama is your vote! I am not you show a proof it. You do prefer Liberal over Conservative. Barack Hussein Obama. He is a muslim. His real name was Barry and he changed to Barack because of Muslim!

If Obama is communist then please show a source that support your statement, that's not very funnny.

Ok. I will ask my stepdad to let me borrow his special politics. I will let you read it.

Yeah he is! Obama is your vote! I am not you show a proof it. You do prefer Liberal over Conservative. Barack Hussein Obama. He is a muslim. His real name was Barry and he changed to Barack because of Muslim!

Pinky, these are complete and total untruths. He is not a communist, he is not a muslim, and Barack is his given name from birth. I don't know who you are talking to, but you really need to be more careful with what you believe.

I vote for people eaters for 08 ok im going to stop going off topic its serious time:giggle: and bedtime night guys have to wake at 1 pm to go to theo worko need my 10 hours of sleep

a vote for people eaters is a vote for you!

hahaha sry had too do it haha goodnight guys

Obama is not a communist. The post is completely untrue.

Pinky, these are complete and total untruths. He is not a communist, he is not a muslim, and Barack is his given name from birth. I don't know who you are talking to, but you really need to be more careful with what you believe.

No! I don't believe you. I already read his background "TIME" and "People" Magazine. He was born with his real first name Barry. When he graduated from High School and he attend to college. He changed his name to Barack. Yeah He will be communist if he win the president. He want to put baskeball and baseball in his future white house and destroy some build. That what I read the newspapers and my mom told me on radio today. I am not kidding you! If you don't believe then I will not show you the newspapers and proof it.

No! I don't believe you. I already read his background "TIME" and "People" Magazine. He was born with his real first name Barry. When he graduated from High School and he attend to college. He changed his name to Barack. Yeah He will be communist if he win the president. He want to put baskeball and baseball in his future white house and destroy some build. That what I read the newspapers and my mom told me on radio today. I am not kidding you! If you don't believe then I will not show you the newspapers and proof it.

lol I changed my Korean name to American name when I was college. I must be a communist.... :-o CHE JIRO!

Please do show me the newspapers. This is getting more and more ridiculas. Communists don't even have presidents. WTF about the basketball and baseball??????? Where did that come from????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back