iPhone is better than EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
android-pissin-on-apple.jpg

I got HTC EVO 4G. I love it. I upgraded from BB curve. :D

YouTube - EVO 4G Video Chat Demo

Yes I too and, EVO is better than iphone it suck. everyone this message people don't think about iphone cloud happen got updated few week age new plan 250mb $15 month or 2GB $25 month limit when over than GB should be charge fee $10 per 1GB it suck.. you are right HTC EVO is best :ty:

Yes I too and, EVO is better than iphone it suck. everyone this message people don't think about iphone cloud happen got updated few week age new plan 250mb $15 month or 2GB $25 month limit when over than GB should be charge fee $10 per 1GB it suck.. you are right HTC EVO is best :ty:
I paid $29 monthly for unlimited data only and hold $10 for 4G (not open in my area yet, would end of 2010 will open 4G)

Foxrac, I thought you really like Andriod. What wrong with that?

Not anymore because of issue with memory management and Android got slow down as hell after having a too many apps since Web OS and iOS 4 don't.

Android has very limited 3-D games since iOS 4 got alot of them.

Not listen to you. iPhone blows HTC Evo away. :nana:

They both look like great phones to me. I bought the EVO, and the iPhone doesn't blow it away. I do like the iPhone OS better, but Android is much better than I expected, and I'm very happy with it. The battery life has been an issue, but after a few tweaks, it's not too bad. For me, it came down to service. AT&T's service is god awful, and Sprint has been very reliable for me. I'd say the iPhone edges out the EVO, but only slightly, but for me, it wasn't worth buying an iPhone because of AT&T.

They both look like great phones to me. I bought the EVO, and the iPhone doesn't blow it away. I do like the iPhone OS better, but Android is much better than I expected, and I'm very happy with it. The battery life has been an issue, but after a few tweaks, it's not too bad. For me, it came down to service. AT&T's service is god awful, and Sprint has been very reliable for me. I'd say the iPhone edges out the EVO, but only slightly, but for me, it wasn't worth buying an iPhone because of AT&T.

Good opinion, unlike others in here whoever bash and get in vs. war. :)

I prefer GSM phone because it is easier to change the SIM card to other phone without need access to web or go to store to inform about change the phone and have put ESN # in it, sometime, it wasn't successful so have go to Verizon store to inform them.

Also, i add on Wi-fi hotspot can access to my PSP game for travel. hehe

Mobile Hotspot is the optional $29.99 to add data plan at 29.99. total is $59.98. if having 4g network in your area, total with all of month is approx. 70.00/mo. too much. Not needing to add optional for mobile hotspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back