iPhone is better than EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Hotspot is the optional $29.99 to add data plan at 29.99. total is $59.98. if having 4g network in your area, total with all of month is approx. 70.00/mo. too much. Not needing to add optional for mobile hotspot.

and 3G tethering over mobile hotspot sucks for online gaming due high latency.

Mobile Hotspot is the optional $29.99 to add data plan at 29.99. total is $59.98. if having 4g network in your area, total with all of month is approx. 70.00/mo. too much. Not needing to add optional for mobile hotspot.

whatever, I'll add on $29.99 Wi-fi hotshot soon when i'll on vacation.
sharing with friends who had wi-fi devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy57

I have a htc evo , i need wifi tether, i don't have to pay sprint $29.99 wifi hot spot add with sprint plan.. i found one tether free.. see at

also

if you want to hook-up with Wi-Fi to HTC EVO ( acting like as a router it was a virtual router software installed) you won't be billed. You can hook up to 8 device to HTC EVO.

Sprint does not have a public Wi-Fi hotspot service provider, ( any business [hotel, restaurant,cafe, other] has landline based High Speed Internet Service [such as DSL, Cable, etc..] with Wi-Fi router)

if you want to hook-up with Wi-Fi to HTC EVO ( acting like as a router it was a virtual router software installed) you won't be billed. You can hook up to 8 device to HTC EVO.

Sprint does not have a public wifi hotspot.

It's call MiFi, dude.

:popcorn:

Sheesh I missed the fun!

Iphone vs Evo challenge. I don't care which is which. Since that I'm a Linux lover, I go for Android. So ere' .. Evo !!

Catty :cool:

Iphone's memory build in can't remove or take out to change new memory sd

htc evo's memory micro sd can change any 8gb or 16gb or 32gb.. So better than iphone..

Iphone's memory build in can't remove or take out to change new memory sd

htc evo's memory micro sd can change any 8gb or 16gb or 32gb.. So better than iphone..

No difference, you can opt for iPhone 4 with 32 GB internal flash. Android device with 32 GB id just same as iPhone 4 with 32 GB internal flash.

there is Iphone has different models when you choose more internal memory flash more cost and less internal memory flash less cost. what you want to choose for your budget fit needs.

No difference, you can opt for iPhone 4 with 32 GB internal flash. Android device with 32 GB id just same as iPhone 4 with 32 GB internal flash.

I got HTC EVO 4G. I love it. I upgraded from BB curve. :D

YouTube - EVO 4G Video Chat Demo
Congrats... EVO is awesome!!!

Evo has video-front before Ip4..

EVO battery life is worse. iPhone 4 battery life is longer than EVO. Video chating is blurry and slow scan. EVO 4G :thumbd:
WHAT!? You are delusion or something? You better read article, ** FB CEO Mark Zuckerberg recently switched from BlackBerry to Apple’s iPhone, but he admitted Ip3Gs runs actual poor Battery Life and dropped Calls **.. Yes i agree with C30's comments; and Ipod Touch's terrible battery life, too. Its battery drain FAST when watch one movie! I can watch two or three movies on PSP for 3-4 hours, its very stable battery life then itouch for actual facts.

No, This HTC EVO is better screen 4.3 inch and 1.0 GHZ processor fast and router Wi-Fi up to 8 max switch, camera picture is 8 MP and 4G FAST. sprint HTC EVO has front camera chat Qik. better than iPhone not much different suck. iPhone update few week ago to change plan if you buy will be limit 2GB $15 or 200GB $25 if over than 200 GB will fee 10.00 per 1 GB suck.. you do not to buy iPhone so you better sprint EVO 4G is unlimited for data no cost anytime but 3G has limit 5GB will processor set for 4G were is your area if not have 4G come soon.. PLEASE DO NOT TO BUY IPHONE IT SUCK!!!!
BIG, Yeah You arent alone.. it does samething with my HTC HD2, I can setup it as wifi router better than tether. thats friggin awesome!! Unforunately HD2 doesnt have video-front, thats it.. you are X-ucking lucky! lol

Ahh good, we arent the apple cult follwers! :cool2:

Be understand, HTC EVO's large display mean several able to see block graphic from pixel because their resolution is actual 480×800

Compare to iPhone 4 which is 960x640 :aw:
960x640 is actual IMPROPERLY design for 3.5inch screen device. its suppose 480 resolution or less for small screen.. HTC HD2 and EVO runs HD quailty, so 800x400 is accurate designed for BIG SCREEN as such 4 and 8inch.

You know what? 960x640 resolution will makes Ip4's battery drain so FAST than you think!

Last edited:
yes thats true..

Source from macrumors.com said:
11:33 am Little lagged, Steve accuses people in audience of not turning off WiFi.
11:33 am Quality looks great.
11:33 am Showing video call with Jony Ive.
11:32 am Lights coming up in auditorium lining curtains on wall behind Steve.
11:31 am One more thing...
11:31 am Audience claps.

10:43 am Steve apologizing again.
10:43 am iPhone 4 slowly barely loads NY Times.
10:43 am Difference is fairly amazing.
10:42 am Steve goes back to showing photos.
10:42 am iPhone 4 now on AT&T, all kinds of error messages about not being connected to the internet popping up on iPhone 4.
10:41 am Switching to backups.
10:41 am NY Times still not loading on iPhone 4.
10:41 am Steve asks everyone to get off WiFi to help him out, audience laughs.

Amazing!, If some people use facetime on Ip4 via wifi in same room, there will have ugly LATENCY!

4.3 is too big and bulky. Who wants that?!
zZzZ @ your whine about too big thingy...

My HD2 *4.3*, I can put it in my pocket and feel very comforts when I sit or w/e.. -- nothing worry abt big things-- Plus, typing the virtual keyboard more easy then iphone/itouch. EVO would be great!

Iphone, Moto Cliq, Clig LX - Micro tablet Phone.

HTC (HD2 & EVO), Dell Streak, DRIOD X - Mini Tablet phone.

I don't want a damn smaill/Micro-tablet phone but the BIG SCREEN SIZE!

But Samsung Galaxy runs CPU as the same Ip4 has. One thing, end of year or 2011, 1.5 and 2ghz will runs high ended phone soon, they will be smoke ip4 out..lol you will seee another MOtO droid with 2ghz by this fall/ winter..

zZzZ @ your whine about too big thingy...

My HD2 *4.3*, I can put it in my pocket and feel very comforts when I sit or w/e.. -- nothing worry abt big things--

I believe that people compensate their shortcomings by having big stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back