iPhone 4

Phi4Sius

Reaction score
Anyone know why it isn't available on Amazon.com yet?

I'm itching to get one.

:D :D

@Evo Dragon- I prefer to get a new one rather than a semi used one. I'm forced to sign a contract but I already HAVE a contract. I just want to switch out my SIM card.

@Chevy57- I just want an iPhone 4. Don't care about it being unlocked - I just want to pay the $199 for it and switch out the SIM card on my existing phone.

However, Apple requires you to go through a process it looks like to either 1. Create a new account/create a new line and 2. Upgrade your existing one where I have to pay 400 bucks for it.

All I want to do is buy the $200 iPhone 4 with no extras or BS pricing and switch out my SIM card. How can I do this?

Scotiabank where I work is offering the iPhone 4 for 199 as well but then when you go into the preferred pricing site it said 549? I was very confused

ya ..i think i was reading it wrong..im gonna print the info and get grace to call for me:) good ol grace..she is like my personal secretary :D good thing she loves me:D

BS? You must be kidding. You wont get a 200 or less price tag anywhere without a contact. If you want a 200 price tag, go to ATT with 2 years contact. Problem solved.

Good luck in finding a -200 price tag.

Dismal Shadow wrote:
BS? You must be kidding. You wont get a 200 or less price tag anywhere without a contact. If you want a 200 price tag, go to ATT with 2 years contact. Problem solved.

Good luck in finding a -200 price tag.

I think you mis-read my post:

All I want to do is buy the $200 iPhone 4 with no extras or BS pricing and switch out my SIM card. How can I do this?

I want the $200 iPhone - but I want to use my EXISTING 2-year contract by switching out the SIM card.

I'm not saying they are- I said I wanted the 16 GB iPhone 4 at $199.99 - I don't want the $400+ pricing that AT&T is quoting me. Even Apple advertises this price of $199.99 w/the contract!!

I want the deal that all the BRAND NEW customers are getting. If I have to cancel my contract in order to do it then fine. I'll just do that. It's still $50 cheaper than the $400 price they're all quoting.

AT&T sucks. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

I'm not saying they are- I said I wanted the 16 GB iPhone 4 at $199.99 - I don't want the $400+ pricing that AT&T is quoting me. Even Apple advertises this price of $199.99 w/the contract!!

I want the deal that all the BRAND NEW customers are getting. If I have to cancel my contract in order to do it then fine. I'll just do that. It's still $50 cheaper than the $400 price they're all quoting.

when do you upgrade new one at $199. I have upgrade it on March 2011. but I don't care to pay more $200 to order. I won't pay $325 early penalty. I must sell my unlocked iPhone 3GS by eBay

If you cancel your account and get new iPhone, you will apply new TAP plan for 200 MB, 2GB or 2GB and tethering. not more unlimited data plan since June 7. I m grandfathered on old plan to be upgraded new iPhone 4.
Read new TAP plan:
AT&T iPhone TAP Plans updated! | deafmac.org

Afraid, it's not easy to get unlocked iPhone 4 for here in North America. If you decide to import from Europe, that GSM will may not agree with North America' GSM. If you're luck to find one from Canada.

Otherwise, unlocked are very expensive, all are over $400 to $600.

Next time, be wise on get new mobile phone. It's not easy when new hardware come up every 3 to 6 months period.

Phi never said she wanted it unlocked lol she just wants the iPhone by itself no strings attached... I may get it through my preferred pricing through the bank and that deal says its 200 bucks

Phi never said she wanted it unlocked lol she just wants the iPhone by itself no strings attached... I may get it through my preferred pricing through the bank and that deal says its 200 bucks

The only strings attached is price range from 400-600. Without a new contact, there's no way you will get cheaper than 200 elsewhere unless they offer a deal.

Afraid, it's not easy to get unlocked iPhone 4 for here in North America. If you decide to import from Europe, that GSM will may not agree with North America' GSM. If you're luck to find one from Canada.

Otherwise, unlocked are very expensive, all are over $400 to $600.

Next time, be wise on get new mobile phone. It's not easy when new hardware come up every 3 to 6 months period.

Alright, PowerOn. But lot of EBay users have selling unlocked iPhones or unlocked Jailbroken iPhones.

The reason a phone is cheaper with a contract is that the contract offsets some of the pricing. You being locked into a contract for X amount of years helps pay for part of the phone. You are basically paying for the phone for 3 years. If you want it by itself without a contract then you want it unlocked. Unlocked equates to it being well over $500.

If you cancel your contract you are probably going to have to pay out the remainder of your contract and some fees, is it worth it just for a phone? Probably not. There's nothing wrong with what AT&T told you, that's what it is for any service provider. Like you said, Apple is offering it for $200 WITH contract.

See what Dismal was trying to explain? So to sum it all up, it's impossible to get a new iphone for $200. Even if it was stolen and such, the bootleggers won't sell it for that low because they can definitely get it for more.

Back